QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 2 2005, 05:30 PM) [snapback]323230[/snapback]
- I practiced some piano in one of music rooms in the dorm's administrative building. It felt good. I brought several Final Fantasy and various anime selections, but I had the most fun with Merry-Go-Round of Life from Howl's Moving Castle. I think I'll go back tomorrow morning to play some more.
Ohh, which FF stuff?
The piano collections?
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 2 2005, 05:55 PM) [snapback]323252[/snapback]
Sounds like a teacher thing.
You know what . . . it probably is . . .
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 2 2005, 07:10 PM) [snapback]323289[/snapback]
Well, I tried. My conscience is cleared.
. . . or is it really?
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
QUOTE(Envy @ Dec 3 2005, 12:58 AM) [snapback]323429[/snapback]
I didn't get enough Captain Morgans to drink.
I need to go to bed.
Why the hell hasn't the last two percent of Nip/Tuck finished downloading!?! It's being seeded!
Sounds like you need a little Qing Dao to quench your anger. Fortunately, I'll be able to talk to mother in person about that tomorrow. Cross your fingers, toes, and eyes.Current Thoughts:
- Got my closet all cleaned up.
- I still cannot believe I own 8 scarves. Yeah, that's a lot for me.
- Of course, that does not come close to the amount of coats I have . . .
- I suddenly want new boots. And a hat.
- I should work on the research paper, even if it's not due till about 2 days before Christmas.
- 2 English tests next week, 1 Japanese test, 1 Japanese presentation, 1 choir performance.
- Busiest week of the school year next week, but I look forward to it.