Saikin no Omoi-tachi
- Bleh, so much randomness that's gone reported for the past week....
- I drifted off to sleep at around 7-something...woke up at midnight...spent the next hour and a half cropping some manga image and listening to random mp3s....and have appeared here to waste even more time....
- Uuurrrgh....just what is it with senior guys trying to ask out Ichigo
when she already freaking has a boyfriend!?
*administered a few death glares at a friend earlier*
- Volleyball is very fun this year~
Everyone in the gym period chose between Group A for "developmental" (non-competitive) and Group B "Team Hardcore" (competitive) volleyball. So...naturally, being the lousy player I am, I go with the competitive group.
We were supposed to pick out teams of 5 or 6 people each, but my friend and I ended up in a 4-person team with these two random freshman guys. XD The first few days of playing have been rather entertaining, even if like 3/4s of my forearms end up bright pink at the end of the period....
- I...I...I may actually have a fighting chance for a passing score on my recent Physics test~!
- 'Link' is fun to sing, but I'll need another month or two to learn how not to crack every on other note of the chorus...XD||
- There is a half-day tomorrow...
- Where is my calculator!? >D I can't do my Math or my Physics homework without it....
- ...is there a legitimate reason for having the 'What Are You Listening To?' thread pinned?
ARGH!!! NOOO!!! Siggie shop gone. T_T
I deleted it.
It seems that Guests are no longer able to post!
It's been that way since the Monday of last week, at least....
Ahh.... I've just had my AIM buddy list cleaned out by my mother.... >o
Eh, that's why you signed off so suddenly?
Dang...it...I knew I should have scuttled off to start homework sooner~! x_X