QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Nov 19 2005, 03:02 AM)
Actually, it was better than I thought. That, for me, says a lot.
If even Thieves
said it was "better than [she] thought", then perhaps I should see it as well. What did you think of the third movie? I only saw half of it, due to my brother's half-hearted pirating. I talked about the new movie with him last night, too.
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Nov 19 2005, 03:02 AM) [snapback]317009[/snapback]
I should really change my avatar.
I believe I have the oldest standing avatar.
I believe you do, too. And Gas
I was going to see the movie today with my friend. I guess it seems like a pretty good movie by what everyone has been saying about it... that is except my friend Kat said that the new Dumbledore did a really bad job in this one ^^;.
I plan to see it with my brother and cousin, since I haven't spent much time with them as of late due to lack of time, as well as the distance.
I expect the "new Dumbledore" to do bad in all the movies.
My thoughts exactly. I fell asleep a couple of times, but my son would poke me awake. When I got too bored, I just pictured Harry and Draco making out. I know, I'm sick.edsgirl
I would probably do that, too
you're not sick.Current Thoughts:
- Woke up really early to do see a doctor, and now I feel energized.
- Doctor said everything is fine, apparently.
- I kept giving guesses as to what might be wrong with me (heart murmur, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.) but he said I seem to be relatively healthy.
- Also said that I probably strained something. But I haven't been doing anything physically straining.
- Will work on Japanese homework now. Or try to.
- So much English reading to do . . .
- Having lunch with the family later, and since parents are dropping by later this afternoon, it means that my afternoon is pretty much gone. It will mostly be dedicated to cleaning the house and organizing and whatnot.