*decides to include frivolous details today*Kyou no Omoi-tachi
- Ehh....the marking period ends tomorrow...
- I was granted some lunch money today~
*now has funds with which to hopefully mail out a package next Monday*
- Acting on my own free
will, I chose to annotate the Knight's Tale in The Canterbury Tales
, a glorious 61 pages of translated narrative poetry, instead of selecting any other 12-page text in the volume.
...what? Why?? Ohh, come on,
the lady that the two princes literally fight over (repeatedly) in the story has my name, how could I not
- Bleh, during Photography class, my backpack decided to flip its way off the table and crash to the floor with my crappy CD player landing at very the bottom of the pile. ...but when I tested it at lunch, it still worked perfectly. Just break already, darn you...>D
- For some reason, my Government teacher's records say that I never handed in a certain Current Events article assignment.
But I just had the very papers handed back to me last week! And now I can't figure out where it is! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...
- When I walked into the Media Center my Physics textbook slipped out of my hand for simply no reason at all.....and I caught it before it could hit the floor disruptively, but in the process I whacked the inside of my wrist on the corner of the textbook... >D||
- I think today was the last day of football in PE class...the nerfy football we got was this time was lousy and no one could reliably catch it. I was smobbed again and fell over a few times.
*had notable dirt stains all over right hand for remainder of day* (For the record, since it's just PE class after all, I had my normal gym clothing on, which typically consists of my long grayish fencing T-shirt and these magenta shorts, and not all that football gear stuffy. >3)
- Ugh, I really, really do not like Physics....
- This girl in my Physics class I used to be good friends with randomly addressed me as 'Emy-san'
I was kind of taken aback at first, since I haven't heard that used at all since freshman year...
*carefully files away fragmented memories*
- Hm...popsicle stick house-making in Art Club...I just pasted the sides of some together and ended up with two flat planks...I guess I'll paint some junk on that as an unworthy replacement for the bubbly pumpkin, which my mom tossed out today while I was snoozing. >_o
- I finally
got my motion pictures taken...now let's just see if they'll turn out alright...*mental reminder to self that it's 'Tri-Max' and not 'Tri-X' film this time and to adjust developing times accordingly?*
- WTC, my mom is being all picky about whether I can rejoin fencing or not this year....$*@$&*@&$*@&#@ Regardless, I can't get a physical until December anyway, so I'll be automatically missing like the first 2-3 weeks of the season...
- As for me, life is stressful. XD
- Well, at least it looks like there wasn't much chaos on the forum today.
-hime: Hang in there, ne?
-kun: You have long known
..well, for like an hour, anyway
the thoughts of my heart. o.o
(Don't hit me! XD *Still in shock from yesterday*)
*archived large portions of both logs into a 2-page Word document and dragged it around at school making friends read*
I have been making sigs and karaokes all day... I must finish one of them by tomorrow, but I am missing a pic. Where is EKE when you need her? <__<;;
Um...I was...sleeping! Yes, that's what it was. *came home from Art Club and promptly collapsed into bed after dinner*
It's nice having such a short week. Even after missing so many days from the hurricane, I still have a half-day Thursday and no school on Friday.
*will be thwacked/smacked for this*
You must keep me company on those two days while I try to purge the evilness out of you. XD
@Celes: They're also stealing "~" from her.....no one can have"~" but me! I stole it first~! XP
Hehe, by all means.
You've adopted so many of my other random qualities, and not just on a syntax level. >D||
I don't mind if people take a liking to some random typing trait of EKE, unless they just copy so many aspects that their postings start to sound unnecessarily similar to mine.
Then did EKE steal it from you?
Hehe, I say neither of us stole from the other.
*randomly picked up the '~' trend from Japanese manga...X3*