How do you become a member of the grammar police? Not that I'm the most appropriate person, I like the initiative. English isn't even my mother language, but call me a spelling-guru, I can't stand hearing/reading terrible mistakes and 1337 (I wonder where that comes from). And I respect full sentences, everyone should at least take time to do that. Unless when your summing up thought, of course
- it's damn cold here, I just arrived. Go heating, go!
- Christmas market has opened
More ways to spend money
- I got the double disc DVD Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban from my friend !
- My back hurts since this morning, I think I lay bad when sleeping. It makes me feel old.
- I've got one long day school tomorrow, and nothing in the rest of the week. It's not bad.
- I coudn't film last Saturday, so I'll have to do it next week, without assistant, which means I'm gonna forget to do all 'alternative idea' shots.
Why do I want to play a game all of a sudden?
*goes on drawing*