Kyou no Omoi-tachi
- Eh, I continue to be swamped with large assignments to finish...
- Well, guy in my Japanese skit group conveniently didn't show up today, despite being like what the entire plot revolves around...and we had to perform the skit anyway....so, I kind of
switched over to pretending to be a guy at the last minute and stole half his designated lines....but then I mixed up some of the wordings, and I forgot to stop bowing the feminine way, and I sounded all nervous throughout the entire skit, and....;_____;
- On a more positive note...the photography teacher was very impressed with my contact sheet?
riiight, so I definitely won't be getting anything above a 60, considering how many answers I left blank...
- For some reason, I can't seem to slip into a lousy mood today, though....
- I got a pretty decent feel for how far away from the microphone to stand for the chorus parts of 'Loyalty' today....now I'll just need a good screeching day to come along....
- I went to the college visiting fair at my school this evening and walked around with my mom for an hour...it was alright, I suppose.
- Err, I was doodling sketches of forum members in Government class the other day....o_o
Does eke laugh a lot? kinda, in the strange
hyper bursting method
She would be
then suddenly burst out in >DDDD-ness. It makes it more noticeable *nods*.
that is sadly true for like 80% of the time you are in my range of vision. >D
Aww, you should really fight back. Deathmatch between Ichi and EKE
Btw, you can just call me Slash.
Don't encourage her.
She wouldn't last long from my obscure
face-clawing and wrist-squeezing
techniques and I think she's fairly aware of it, too.
I have to read The Epic of Gilgamesh, and I don't really get what's going on. The language is weird and I don't feel like interpreting it...
Ooh, some people in my class just finished that for the Epic Literature Circle...hora ne, at least it's incredibly short.
Of course I caught you! "Sit" instead of "seat". I'm just not in the mood to rub it in....
But I catch you
making typos all the time
and then leaving them there
Ahh, I'm not mad at you. I have no reason to be. I tend to avoid confrontation with anyone I'm angry at and I'm still talking to you....
That sounds like me...
except that I keep extended mental records on people and then go off to map out eeeeeeeevil things in store for them...x_X
Yes, I've noticed strange comments from you quite a bit. Is something wrong?
Sou yo ne...a couple of those posts have felt a bit odd.
I'm thinking it's just that I've been on my last nerve lately. I don't really have a reason for that though.
Arya...You could try locking yourself into a random room sometime and singing along to blasting music (which usually helps to clear some of my stress), but that might end up giving you a headache...EDIT:
*looks at arm* O___O
*waves arm wildly to disengage a moderate-sized brown insect*