Kyou no Omoi-tachi
My mom needs to learn that I leave the lights on when I mini-snooze for a reason~!
*went off for a nap at 8 and woke up at 5*
- That aside, it has been a very
They didn't actually check the English essay, so I managed to get away with only having it half-done and handed it to a friend to revise...
- I completely overlooked the day off we have tomorrow...
- My Japanese teacher complimented me on my use of grammar.
- We have this new guy as the bus driver for the afternoon run....soo hyper
- It's rained almost continuously today, too...
*likes this kind of rain, but would like some sun*
- I snatched this black dress from my mom's closet the other day
(with permission, of course)
...now I'll just have to find like 10 other things to finish my costume...
- Homecoming stuffy is this Saturday...should I attend....
- Tsui ni "shinkyoku" dekita no...♥
EDIT: Celes! You have graced us with your presence
..more than once, actually. *coughnormalfontcolorscough*
I can't wait to here Edward and Faye :3
I've never seen the anime, but I do know that Faye is voiced by Hayashibara Megumi, so the acting should be excellent.
You slink back here~!
*felt the need to crack up at that line for some odd reason*
Do you mean you're a fan of the Dance Dance Revolution series also? biggrin.gif This reminds me of the thread I created of it awhile ago. That lasted for about.....two days. XD
Er..that thread was yours? XD I *would* play it a lot more often, except that I don't even have a PS2 and only get to mooch off friends' video games whenever I visit them...>D
- wait a minute... i just realized something as i'm typing this....
- do you know what season it is?
- PERSIMMON SEASON!!!!
(..but unlike Quistis
-sama, I don't want persimmons now any more than I did before~)
Also have to do Japanese recording assignment.
-san: You can find persimmons on sale at any Asian Food Center...
Did the PSATs today. There were 5 five sections. I was pumped and all "Yea! Let's do this!!" for the first three then I became "Someone please kill me now" for the last two. I literally smelt my brain sizzle.
Ooh, I'm taking that this Saturday...
they cut the stupid budget so now the school doesn't pay for them and we have to take it on a weekend instead of over a school week...
The easiest experiment that I could think of...which was testing what fruit rots the fastest. It doesn't seem like such a good idea, now that I think about it. >.<