- This will be a long post...
- My "arr-ah-iie"- or rather, my aunt (and uncle) from California dropped by to visit this weekend!
(It was kind of odd, since the last time they've actually come to visit us instead of the other way around was...like 1997?)
- Upon arriving, my aunt freaks out
at seeing the clutter of my room. XDD
Little does she know that it was not even half as unruly as standard conditions....o.o
- On Saturday, I was dragged off to the mall...
I spotted random people from my school, including a few friends...
- My aunt purchased a new modem for my computer!
And extra USB ports!
And an external CD/DVD-burner!
- And then she randomly bought me a pair of sneakers when she was looking for new ones...
;; *feels exceedingly spoiled now*
- Well...the modem stuffy on my computer doesn't seem to be cooperating right now...but I may actually be able to browse with my own computer soon...^__^
- In exchange for all the computer equipment, I'm supposed to study hard for the SAT-ishys...and my AIM time is being limited, it seems...
- By some....miraculous stroke of good fortune, my progress report grade for Physics is actually going to be a 77 and not like a 62 as I had been speculating...
*will work at dragging that up*
- Since Ichigo
wasn't staying afterschool today, I ditched the mural-painting stuffy and attended the first meeting of Japan club.
It looks like it could be a fun year.
- Aaah...12 quotes...must pick and choose...>D
We'll do fine.....it's those n00bs we have to watch out for , but I'm sure with EKE and Ailuro everything will be okay.
Maa, assuming I'll have enough time to browse much this week.
Ehh, hopefully I'll be able to see EKE, Zarpia, or any other people of interest on AIM before I head to bed tonight. I've given up on Celes. She must be avoiding me since she hasn't signed on all day.
*stares* I...was cleaning...my room...at that time...
Despedida. Buen viaje. Usted lo ha ganado, si solamente para tratar conmigo para tan largo... Dispénseme si mi español es impar XD
...*files for translation* >D
Well, it seems like I'll be going to Blizzard Beach. This shows how little influence I have on family desicions. ;__;
...I happened to like that water park...XD
Oh no you don't. It's just the laptop-ishy-ishy. >P
ABUSE ABUSE!!!! *this IS fun :3*
...repeating the Quisfish
*starts feeling strangely reminded of the ****-ishy~*
There is someone with the SN EmySan who's b-day is on the 10th
Though, I am sure that is just some freakish coincidence....
Why, I thought the very same thing...
Speaking of Emy-sans. Where has EKE been? I haven't seen her in awhile...
Right here, having modems/phone lines plugged and unplugged...and being constantly ordered to pick up papers by my aunt...XD
I actually read through all the pages from after I left.
*did the same just now*
(...it rejected my post..."too many emoticons," it says...XDD)