- My goodness, how long has it been since I've been here?
- I've got just a bit too much on catch up on, yet I have no time for it. And I also don't want to because I've got homework.
- Finished Across the Nightingale Floor and Grass for His Pillow, books 1 and 2 of The Tales of the Otori triology. It's a Medival/Feudal Japanese fiction story written by in Japanese by Lian Hearn. It read pretty well for a translation. It's something I think you all should look into.
- I've got this paper to write in Theology class, where I need to analyze a movie using The Inferno, book one of Dante's The Divine Comedy. (<- pwnage) This is a test based on The Inferno.
It's kinda fun (though it kinda sucks if you end up in circles 2-9) and interesting. I landed in Purgatory, FYI.
- And now I'll go post some pictures, and then be off. I have to be working, anyhow...
- Oh right... As of now, mei tenshi will be officially handling anything related to the Unofficial Food Distributor position. Enjoy.
- Crap, I must be an old man or something.
My proof is that my hair is falling out and that I've also found gray hairs XD