QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 18 2005, 03:05 PM) [snapback]288231[/snapback]
Mmm? Riza and I are the trend setters
I have been anticipating this movie for over a year or whatever. And Riza had an AC sig before the movie was even out
Ken, be a sheep!
my Reno sig's been here for awhile too.
- i got two of those cool bright orange "please pick up your package" slips today...but they turned out to be textbooks i ordered, bah. but i got a small package from Quis in my mailbox! thank youuu!
- i've been waking up so exhausted the past three days, and i haven't even had a full week of class yet (i guess just 3.5 or 4 hours can keep me going in SHS, but not RISD). i kept nodding off during 3D today when we were going through slides. it was miserable trying to stay awake, but i had to try since my 3D teacher is notoriously terrifying, and i'd rather not get on his bad side right away. we only had a half-day of class with him today, though, since he's giving a lecture in Croatia and is leaving today and will also be gone next Tuesday. unfortunately, he's adding an extra day on the end of the semester and a night class on 9/30 to make up for it.
- i was reading RISD prof quotes
and noticed that my 3D teacher always says mean things, boo. at least i don't have both Decredico and Jones at the same time or anything. Massey is so lovably spacey, as usual.
- i had to use matte acrylic medium during my drawing studio yesterday, and though i thoroughly washed the big brush i used, it royally stunk up my artbin and is currently half-dangling outside my window, airing out through the rip in my screen.
- i really need a nap or something....i'm completely pooped, but i really need to stay up tonight, and i haven't been handling sleeping late very well since class started.
- today's to do list:
- Art History, "Art in China" pgs 9-133 (due tomorrow)
- English: "Racial Formations" reading (due tomorrow)
- English: "The Roots of Racial Classification" reading (due tomorrow)
- 2D: color juxtaposing project (due Thursday)
- 2D: concrete poetry project (due either 9/29)
- 2D: autobiography on 6ftx1.5inx0.5in wooden stick (must have some done by Thursday, due at end of semester)
- Drawing: mark & form in rythmic composition Nature Lab project (due 9/26)
- Drawing: compositional studies: Da Vinci (due 9/26)
- 3D: relief project, 4 preliminary sketches, 1 final drawing (due 10/4)
- 3D: 3D design paper (due 10/4)
- 3D: research for final chess set project (due 10/4)
so today, i need to finish all of my art history and English reading, finish the color project, start on the stick, research for my compositional studies, research for my 3D final project, and start my Nature Lab project.
- i've been so sore all over since i got here, since walking up and down and around here is so physically tiring. it sucks and i'm always soaked in sweat by the time i climb up the two hills and 9 flights of stairs up my room, but hopefully i'll lose some weight and fat or something.
- so...seeing as i'm pretty much in class all day and in the studio working all night, i can't afford to spend any time on my computer doing non-research now. though i'm very attached to our forums and modding this place is my job, i'm afraid i'll have to be selfish and take a bit of a leave for now. i just don't have any energy to spare towards anything that's not schoolwork. i'll still be on every now and then so i can do quick patrols and mod when i can, but i won't be able to regularly post anymore.
- i swear i'm going to "accidentally" drip all of my gloopy matte acrylic medium from my fourth floor window onto the noisy group of Koreans smoking outside unless they shut up and go away. the girl next door taught me how to say "do you wanna die!?" in Korean, so maybe i can couple it with that.