Kyou no Omoi-tachi
Today was so interesting!
- (I still feel very much like a sophomore though...it's kind of odd.
- Japanese IV Honors is combined with the Japanese V class (on account of only 4 students being in that level XD), and it was nice having all the students that were in the other Japanese III period in the same class again.
- English class actually went pretty well. I was worried that my English teacher might decide to assign an insane amount of literary analysis homework like she did freshman year, but it's a lot less this time.
(I guess it's because we already annotated....)
- I have gym second-to-last in the day....
I'm not very used to it, seeing as the last time I had PE in the afternoon was 6th grade, and I had it 2nd last year...ah well...
- And there's a Japanese exchange student
present this school year~!! *is very excited*
I was going to have Ryuuko
-san hunt him down and introduce me, but apparently he's on my bus route so yay~
He says he likes Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece.
- The weather is so lovely today. Nice and warm, but not humid.
- I was called an old hag by a forumer yesterday on MSN. He dropped the case pretty quickly after I threatened to virtually tie him up and paint fruit-flavored lip gloss on his face, all in good cheer.
I never understood why text books are so damn expensive. Good thing I went to art school, not that my supplies were all that cheap mind you.
I think supposedly it's because the target group of purchasers is smaller than other books, so to cover all the publishing costs, etc. they have to charge much higher for each copy just to break even. (And then there's the profit to worry about, I guess...)
-I actually have a friend over now, so I'm not going to be on AIM for another three hours.
-I just realized I won't be on at all tomorow either....