poor Kikyou! i used to hate her, and then i watched the Inuyasha Spring Special (which is episode 143-ish, or somewhere around there) and then i stopped hating her and started sympathizing. i do wish that she'd stay dead, though.
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 15 2005, 02:04 PM)
I read the 5th Harry Potter book in one day, once. SO far taht's my record of most read in one day.
I read it in twelve hours. If anyone can beat that.....well...I'll pay you.
i read it in 8 hours. 11AM to 1PM, 4PM to 7PM, and 9PM to 11PM. i had to stop inbetween for class and dinner. =P
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 15 2005, 08:11 PM)
-I'm taking anime drawing class in September! (although I don't really need it..... Actually, I do. I need help on hair... >_>)Yay!
.....there are anime drawing
classes now? *eye twitch*
- my friends and i had the last big get-together we'll have in a long time today.
University of Illinois and USC are leaving on Wednesday, Berkeley on Sunday, and MIT on Monday, so these are our last few days all together. (i heard some snatches of "noo, this is my last Monday in Saratoga!" "this is my last Monday in Saratoga too!") we drove down to Santa Cruz and spent the day at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, sitting in the sand, playing beach volleyball, buying overpriced food from the stands at the Boardwalk, etc. the weather wasn't that nice today, so i'm glad i brought a sweatshirt with me, because it got pretty cold. i heard that there was a red tide a few days ago too, and the water today was a very attractive shade of sewage-green. Norcal beaches suck. there were tons of seagulls too, and when a few started nosing our pile of stuff, one started pulling and nibbling on the shoestring-thing on Yuu's hoodie.
- i smell like sunblock, sand, and seaweed now, and everytime i move, more sand falls from me.
- i priced this pencil commission of a camera i did at $80, but the guy who commissioned it was so pleased that i got a $20 tip. now i have money to spend at that Anime Palace place i saw yesterday~!
- my sister's driving to Yosemite tomorrow with her friends, and then on Friday she's going back to school again, so today and tomorrow morning probably are the only times i'll get to see her before Christmas. we've always been distant, but i think we're getting along a lot better now. =/
- oh, i got these awesome stickers from this sticker machine at the Boardwalk. they're called "Goodbye Kitty" and each one has a very cute white kitty in a, uh, fatal situation. like this
. they sound horrible, but i think they're morbidly cute. i have a sticker of one on thin ice, one in a lion cage, one in a bathtub with a toaster, and one in a waffle iron. my friend got one of a kitty in an innertube, with a crocodile below, which is my favorite.
and no, i really have nothing against cats. i prefer dogs, but i still like cats.