QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Aug 9 2005, 09:43 AM)
- I pomised Goldie I would make an appearance on AIM tonight/an before midnight. I don't really feel like it though, I'm already feeling a bit queasy and tired. [/i]But[i] I owe it to him. Maybe I will get the chance to talk to EKE-tan too. X3 Together with the two lovebirds, what a treat!
Pull them into a chat and see what happens.
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Aug 9 2005, 11:16 AM)
-And last one why is there a green smiley that looks like it's about to puke?
Cuz it's there... I don't know.
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Aug 9 2005, 11:23 AM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 8 2005, 06:05 PM)
-My son thinks he a professional gamer now! I bought him Kingdom Hearts and he cried when I tried to take it away from him. Look what I've started now!
Wow he's already playing Kingdom Hearts. You've taught him well.
O_o That's crazy!? How is he again?
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 9 2005, 11:36 AM)
Madden '06 is out today. I'll be getting it right after work... and then... you may not be seeing me for a while...
I probably won't be doing that kind of thing until FFXII comes out.
- Found one of my sister's numerous Jap. books from when she was in school. But it's 15 years old... I wonder how out of date it is?
- It's fun sleeping on the couch and also having blankets to throw over oneself while doing computer stuff.
- Mother is taking my car out today. Good thing is, she's giving it a full tank of gas. I can't get that since I don't have a plastic payment method.
- Getting DVDs for my Bleach and Naruto fansubs. My laptop has a gig or two of memory left.
- Finally going on RO with Sensei. No holding hands though. XD
@Xith: Oi, what's up? You girl hasn't been around too much either. Maybe she was driven off.
- Why does Xithion always seem like he's pissed off?
- Finally realized 'hoi' is actually 'oi' in Jap. Though in Tagalog, there's definetly a 'Hoy' used in a similar way. So I'll differentiate from now on.