QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 7 2005, 12:35 PM)
*I have school tomorrow *cries* Oh well...Just one more hard year!
what?! school starts tomorrow for you poor children? it usually doesn't start in CA until late August, and lets out in the second week of June. are you going to be a junior? junior year majorly sucked ass...
- yesterday was tiring...but not that bad. my sister moved back from SF, since her internship with a judge there ended, so we actually had the whole family together....which will change in a few weeks when the two of us leave for our respective colleges.
- after i came back from art class (more rock-butt flower blossoms! this time double the size and in pink and red!) i was roped into being the Human Pack Mule for my sister, who filled the entire bed of my dad's ginormous truck with her stuff. so i spent an ungodly amount of time trudging from the truck-across-the-lawn-into-the-house-out-of-the-house-across-the-lawn-to-the-truck, carrying her huge Neiman Marcus/Saks/Nordstrom bags full of shoes and books and more shoes and Law Review papers and bags and more shoes...how can one person possibly own that many pairs of shoes??
- then she decided she was thirsty and wanted to recreate the shouchuu and grapefruit drink she orders at the Japanese restaurant we go to every Friday night, so she dangled two David Sedaris books in front of my face while wheedling a very sweaty and worn-out me to go to Safeway and buy grapefruit and 7-up for her....so i shot out the door and maneuvered my way through the Safeway crowd to buy her damn grapefruit. we don't have shouchuu, so she substituted with a splash of vodka instead, which worked out pretty well this time. my dad, mister "hey Laur, can you finish off this bottle of wine for me since i'm driving?" refused to let her add any in mine, though.
- i managed to read a little over a third of David Sedaris' "Naked" last night. he's definitely one of my favorite writers....i want to get to "Me Talk Pretty One Day," though.
- the dinner we had at that restaurant last night was really unsatisfying....so around midnight i raided the fridge for cold cuts my parents just bought from the German deli. and when i got back to my room, Party House was closed! brave Ailuro, you are my hero. heroine. i had a little chat with bryantq over SC, too....but from his pinned notice in SC, it looks like he may want to open another Party House, geehhh.
- there's a little Quistis-shaped hole in my forum heart right now....maybe, if i properly capitalize words in my sentences like she does, it'll help fill up the hole.
- .......Nope, I don't feel that different.