- Umm . . . a lot of thoughts today. Overall, I had an interesting day.
Will probably have to put a space between each thought so it's easier to read, if people read my thoughts at all.
- My classroom ceiling was leaking due to the recent rainstorms, and made it difficult to teach because the kids kept staring at it.
- Everyone who doesn't work at the school thinks I'm the daughter of a teacher who does work at the school.
- Random men and children were treating me to things, and only one of them actually found out that today was my birthday. And I thought they only do that at Christmas.
- For example, I went out to lunch, one of my colleagues blurted out that it was my birthday to the restaurant manager and BAM! comes a free meal.
- Went to the pharmacy with said colleague afterwards to pick up stuff and a pharmacy employee gave me free candy.
- I have no idea why, but everywhere I went with my colleagues during lunch, they automatically assume that we're related, and overuse the adjective "pretty". "Oh, is that your daughter? She's pretty." Every single time, it's almost the same phrase. It's a little creepy.
- Some students gave me candy, but not because they knew of the occasion, but because it's the second last day of Chinese classes. Chinese parents do that sometimes: give their kids candy to hand out to people during the last day of classes and whatnot. I know my mother did that with me.
- That one kid who injured my finger apparently has a crush on me, and his friend told me he thinks I'm "sexy". He overheard his friend telling me and got mad and his face went red. But my main thought was: "It's kind of disturbing. Should they know these words?"
- I love free stuff.
- Got lots of cash from my parents. Cash is always good.
- Practiced piano, got tired of it, so I broke out my FF Piano Collections stuff to play.
No birds today, because it was raining again.
- Must study for Japanese test tomorrow.