QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jun 11 2005, 11:27 AM)
- Geez, just about all my classes are AP or Honors next year. What have I done? =_=
i've only taken AP Lang, AP Bio, AP US History, AP Calc AB, Trig Analysis Honors, Algebra 2 Honors, Chem Honors, English 11 Honors, Japanese 4 Honors, and Advanced Journalism 4 Honors....but spread out evenly over 3 years.
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 11 2005, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 11 2005, 01:07 PM)
Well...some member of the forum very randomly decided to contact me over AIM, asked for my real name, tried to propose to me twice (forum weddings...*mumbles*), tackled me to the ground and grabbed my throat when I refused politely and rapped him a few times for cursing, tied me to a chair (but decided to inform me that he wouldn't do anything because he was a "nice guy"), and then "punched" me really hard for thwacking him after I was free (with some aid from Falling-kun). And then I blocked him. Riiight
, I think I'll be reporting this to Quistis
Feel free to tell me who this little punk is. People are getting so much harassment on (and off) the forum lately.
If this is happening to any of you, contact me via PM right away and I'll do my best to sort things out.
i can ask penguin|tired to ban him, if you'd like.
- wow. i can't believe i graduated from high school yesterday.
it was so surreal, going up on stage and getting my diploma in front of thousands of people. i really don't feel this old....i got a lot of bouquets, balloons, and gifts from friends, and luckily for me, my prom date came to my graduation and i dumped all my stuff on him so i had free arms for hugging people and etc.
- our grad night was SO. FUN. i got back this morning at 6AM...whooo. we had some sort of a tropical theme, but the parents did an incredible job with everything; it didn't even look like the same school. and the bathrooms were SO COOL. the boys bathroom had tanbark covering the floor and leaves everywhere, and the stalls were decorated and it looked so much like a jungle. the girls one had an underwater theme, and they made jellyfish out of shower cap things and string and hung them from the ceiling, and painted all the stalls and walls, and changed the sinks into these giant shell things. and there was this bright flourescent blueish light that would turn on at intervals, making the jellyfish, everything white, and the fish painted on the walls glow. my description does not to justice to the coolness....i'd post pictures, but my mom stole my camera for my graduation and didn't give it back to me. =_=
- we also had this ginormous inflated slide in the shape of a wave, which was quite a bit taller than my school (i had issues climbing up it), water balloon-launching things, bathtub races (motorized bathtubs are so much fun), swimming in our heated pool, game booths, game rooms, senior video showings, buffet lines, gambling, free jamba juices, professional photo-taking, dancing, drumming, and campfires.
- there was also a prize booth where you could turn in tickets won from gambling and games for prizes. the good stuff was all 50+ tickets, and since i don't know poker, i ended up playing all the games over and over and over again. the really good stuff was taken by the gamblers first, since they can win their tickets faster and for the games, you only get one ticket for winning the game. after several hours of persistent game-playing, though, i got myself a Chipotle gift certificate for 20, 3 Studio Kicks $99 certificates for 20 each (originally 40, but i got them at the end and bargained with the prize guy), a bracelet for 5, and a microwave for 100.
i wanted one for college, though i think they're prohibited in the dorms. but oh well, now i just have to ship my microwave to Rhode Island in the fall.
- eating breakfast with everybody was kind of sad this morning...that's the last time in my life i'll see all my friends and classmates assembled together in one place. soon we'll all split up and scatter across the nation for college, and i won't see a lot of them ever again in my life. during Grad Night, i was able to talk with some friends i hadn't had classes with in years, and just as i got to talk to them and know them better, we had to leave. i have my regrets about high school, but overall, i think it was pretty good. and it was kind of touching, watching the sunrise this morning with the people i've spent the last 12 years of my life with.