Nov 18 2004, 11:48 AM
-Can't wait for Ost2!!
-need to wait 5 hrs till shaman kings shows.... oh well atleast i get to see horo horo!!!
-haven't eaten yet hmmm im hungry
-original twiglets they taste nice
- need to finish essay for tommorrow.........
Nov 18 2004, 01:26 PM
- haven't eaten since early last night... I'm hungry.
- four hours of nothing to do at work... yay for a laptop and Fruits Basket
- math was so dull today... and my professor can't teach!
- I missed psych again >.<
-T_T I don't want to transfer schools damnit!
Nov 18 2004, 01:58 PM
-if I don't get a costume for tonight, I am sooo screwed.
-gotta poo; I think it was that huge box of prunes.
Nov 18 2004, 10:05 PM
- didn't need to know they had to.....poo
- i finally found a store near me that has the Bleach manga!!!
-i finally got a DVD burner!!!!!
Nov 18 2004, 10:13 PM
- Linguistics Mid-term II tomorrow. Ugh.
- Still haven't started Philosophy essay. Should do that soon.
- Greek & Roman Studies extra lecture tomorrow night at 1930 hours.
- School is driving me INSANE.
- I want food.
Nov 19 2004, 05:16 AM
-DVD burner.. . want one too! or CD burner
-Stupid, bad computer
-stupid, stupid, school
-stupid family doesn't understand me at all
-my dog wants to go out and is acting strangely, hope nothing is wrong with her
-haven't still watched Beyblade and Digimon on tape
-Haven't watched many tapings...
-Today's training is going to kill me
-hope people will answer my topic
-it's so cold outside! stupid winter
-my hair is ugly
-writing.... want to write
-must learn how to type with more than two fingers
-why can't Finland have manga from overseas transported here a little quicker?
-running out of time again
-sleep.. do certain people have to keep the TV so loud?
-will I know how to send files by email?
Nov 19 2004, 10:54 AM
- i want a dvd burner too, since my cd burner is broken...
- school suks
Nov 19 2004, 11:40 AM
- skipping oral com. today... I'm bad. ^^;
- after thanksgiving, I'm getting my rats! yay for illeagal pets!
- have to schedule classes... this is gonna be rough.
Nov 19 2004, 04:44 PM
- OH YeAH! FRIDAY's here!!!!!
- hm.. what should I eat?
-my friend's sending me photoshop! finally! after those suffering days!
Nov 19 2004, 05:04 PM
-feeling ill, should take nurofen.
-refrained from going out again, would end up depressed afterwards anyhow.
-feel like im being pushed out of this forum by all these new people.
-which subject to drop, if at all?
-i would leave you with a quote from a famous philosopher, but have too much of a headache.
-last exile, just watched one episode, read no reviews, just going to watch 2 more and see if it's any good, newtype seems to like it, but then again, can they be trusted?
Nov 19 2004, 05:08 PM
aqua, don't let the newbies push you around!
- it's been so long since I've eaten a real meal that when I finally cooked one for myself, i got sick. Go figure.
- finals are coming up soon. shit.
- I don't like mech-anime... but I'm outvoted, lol. (anime club)
- I'm late on the comic update... oops ^^;
Nov 20 2004, 01:16 AM
- Waaahoooooo I am gonna buy them tickets to the FMA movie as soon as the ticket counters open Graaaaahahahahhahaha. And I will get those keyholders!!! >_< (Look at News forum if you don't know what I'm talking about)
- Erghh gotta prepare dinner.
- My hands are freezing.. >_<
Nov 20 2004, 07:59 AM
- o yeah, getting dvd burner tmorr,
- inuyasha is getting boring..
Nov 20 2004, 08:07 AM
-Just seen shaman king
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
- Why do i have to wait till tommorrow for shaman king!!??
-im soo bored!!!
Nov 20 2004, 11:02 AM
-Don't live in Japan, don't know Japanese and can't get the tickets to see film and get keyholders
-DVD burner... some people are lucky
-why do boys act half their age around me?
-bought DN.Angel vol 7... yay!
-didn't go training.. I'm such a lazy person
-a certain letter has to be sent
-too much to do... I wish I was bored for once
-So many things to do, but I still spend quite a lot of time on the net?
-I should read a little more
-I think I should give up watching Sailor Moon. I can't stand it anymore
-like always, everything to be done moves forward another day
-I hate tomorrow already
-chances of sleeping even one night well during the rest of the year are really slim
Nov 20 2004, 12:11 PM
- I'm sure I had some when I decided to reply. ^ ^;; My mind's blank right now, though...
Nov 20 2004, 12:18 PM
I think I might go outside...
Nov 20 2004, 12:22 PM
- It's 4:21am!!! >_< I'm still wide awake, drawing giraffes and freezing my toes off! >_<
- Omakase Shimasu ish cute. XD
- Will it snow this winter?
Nov 20 2004, 01:06 PM
: aw man~ you too? I'm 18, I'm not supposed to be cute anymore!
By the by, you should really go to bed if it's that early/late already! >.< (Giraffes!! ^.^)Thoughts
- Had to reply to Sycia
's thoughts. I just had to.
- Taking a shower is very... soothing. I'm gonna take a shower soon.
- It's only 9 PM here! o.o I thought it was passed midnight...
Yes, I love taking midnight showers, like some people enjoying a midnight stroll. Have a problem with that?
Nov 20 2004, 01:10 PM
Wooo, I'm not the only one who find Omakase Shimasu cute. ^_^
- My toes. -_-; Can't feel them anymore.
- Wooo now I can draw realistic giraffes without reference! SUCCESS!
- T_T I wanna have access to backstage for that event and bug the seiyuus muaha.
Nov 20 2004, 01:19 PM
Well, I'm sure I'm not the only to find you cute either, Miss Wigglie~ ^.^Thoughts
- Throwing away food is a waste, but stuffing yourself with leftover pie pieces can't be good for you. >.< Especially not this late at night before heading off to bed afterwards.
's still here.
;; My mother-hen-mode clearly wasn't enough to persuade her.
- Disney songs are addicting. >__>
Nov 20 2004, 01:22 PM
18-year-olds can be cute! Gives hope to us 19-year-olds
but then again... as if I look 19
-airhead... wait. My head feels
-Too much on computer?
-Sleeep... it's past 10pm already (yes that is late for me)
-The rest of my thoughts are censored
Nov 20 2004, 01:28 PM
^_^; Doesn't matter what age you are physically, you can still be young on the inside (and CUTE)~
- My feet.... BLUE~ yaaaay~ oO;;;;;;;;;
- I think I'll go sleep soon...
- X_X Got a screenplay to write as homework later (after I get up). Used FMA's main characters in there, but thinking of what Ed's gonna scream when he gets called small again is kinda leaving me a little stuck.
Nov 20 2004, 01:33 PM
You're both right of course. ^.^ (<-- I love this smilieface all of a sudden)Thoughts
- This topic's far too big... Guess I'm lucky you don't need to read it from the beginning till the end to understand and join in.
- Hehe, shonen-ai owns Kihaku
's Pairing thread.
- If anything or anyone should be called cute, it's Ed.
Nov 20 2004, 03:02 PM
hmm...i'm thinking about how much i like this guy at school, but i'm too shy to talk to him & that i have a math project due and a major biology test on monday & i'm thinking about what to put on my christmas list this year & that i really should have brought my sax home so that i could practice my all valley music & i feel guilty for not bringing it and now i think that i just might make a fool of myself like the last time i went to all valley...
Nov 20 2004, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forums, icedemonusagi (though I've not been here long either hehe). Interesting nickname~ ice demon wabbit~
- Hot baths in cold climate = DA BEST
- Kyaaaa I want Omakase Shimasu as a little sister~!
- It's a nice bright morning. The birds are singing, the sun is shining, etc, but I'm STILL awake since last night. >_<
Nov 20 2004, 03:29 PM
: welcome! Please enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reply and speak your mind.
Wow, you play the saxophone? *whistles*Thoughts
- I feel so honored! Sycia
's little sister~ *__* That would be so much fun! (good side)
- X3 Not to mention what kind of privileges I would get -- djs, FMA
keyholders, being able to meet famous seiyuu *rambles on* (badside)
- Waitaminute. Sycia
's still up?
- >.< I'm experiencing major slow-down. Stupid ADSL...
- Why won't you leave my mind~?
Nov 20 2004, 03:37 PM
Kyaaaa mou~ ^___^ *jumps at Omakase Shimasu & hugs her*
Yep I'm still up, and not even a little bit sleepy... ><;
- What kinda crack am I on? Why am I being so hyper?! I'll creep out half the forum at this rate...
- :O FMA manga volume 9 is gonna be released on Monday. Will be RUNNING down to get my copy.
- >_< I don't have time to read my manga and stuff Booooo~
- I should not have slept till 3pm yesterday~ :o
Nov 20 2004, 03:46 PM
~Geez, and Im only 13...
~I cant play that Bar chord...my hand is too freakin' small...
~...what else could I type here?
~That large frozen coke should keep me up for hours tonight!
Nov 20 2004, 03:59 PM
Hmm.... if Sycia is Kase's sister... does that mean that she's also in the forum family and.. so becomes my aunt???? how old are you Sycia, by the way???
icedemonbunny: go and talk to that guy!
You do't have to tell him(at least yet) that you like him
True FMA: I'd rather be 13 that soooo old
Hmm.. other thoughts:
-What is wrong with me! It's like 1am! I should be in bed by 10pm!
-getting hungry... but I can't go to eat, because people will ask questions
-if I had gone back to my grandmothers I could have eaten... lots of things...(but it got too late for that)
-so much snow outside... so much snow...
-had to go training, but got stuck on the computer at five o'clock That was six hours ago!
-I hope my grandmother doesn't wonder where I am...
-Dad is still up?
-if I wait until everyone is asleep I could go and eat something
-I have to start wearing winter shoes
-my head is spinning... huh?
-I think I should go to sleep (before someone murders me)
Nov 20 2004, 04:24 PM
I am now thinking... What I am typing now and........... WHO AND A WHAT NOW SANG TIS SONG........... LLLLLAALALALALALALALALALALALA
Nov 20 2004, 04:47 PM
My, how profound the posts and threads on this forum have become. Where should I start replying, I wonder. Such a dilemma.
Nov 20 2004, 08:55 PM
-yes, my parents finally will buy me a new video card..!!
- that means half life 2!!!,
- damn got to wait 8 days for shiipping.
Nov 20 2004, 09:50 PM
Me? NOt that much older. ^_^ Omakase Shimasu is still cute. Kyaaa kyaaa~
- Just woke up. Only 5 hours of sleep, and still hyper~
- Really hope I can get those passes... O_O
Nov 20 2004, 10:49 PM
- Practiced piano today . . . just not what I was supposed to practice.
- That Chopin song from FMA is so hard to play. I think I almost have the first part good though. Almost.
- Philosophy paper: Only tomorrow night to work on it. A whole 6 pages. GAH. I didn't want to procrastinate, but I really didn't feel like working today.
- I feel exhausted.
Nov 21 2004, 12:00 AM
- I'm so tired right now, and yet I can't sleep...
- Roy's voice wasn't too bad... that makes me happy.
- Wonders when she will here the end of the teasing for keychain bought at neko-con. it says: (warning over pg-13)
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
^^; I'm a firefighter, what can I say except that we volunteers have perverted minds. heh.
Nov 21 2004, 07:22 AM
-I need more shaman king!!!
-why do i have to wait for tommorrows ep?
-Can't Wait that LONG!!
Nov 21 2004, 07:51 AM
- whatever happened to the treasure planet craze?
- man im still waiting for my package to come! WAITING SUCKS!
- i feel like reading manga, but don't have the energy to pick up the book ToT
Nov 21 2004, 07:59 AM
LOl the treasure planet craze is gone now its SHAMAN KING CRAZE WITH HORO HORO AS THE HOT GUY!!!
Nov 21 2004, 08:12 AM
HAHA! how does Jim feel though now that you threw him aside?
Nov 21 2004, 08:14 AM
lol hes got errr morhp
now i got my Horo Horo so everyones Happy!!!
Nov 21 2004, 08:26 AM
Oooh, Sycia a part of the forum family~ *__*Thoughts
- I consder Kihaku
my big sister too. ^.^ So seems you two are gonna be related, Sycia
's input is always pleasureable to read.
Seriously, the forum wouldn't be complete without her.
- What am I saying... the forum wouldn't be complete with anyone missing out--wait... is that sentence correct? Bah.
- Seems Sycia
managed to out-wake me. Behold my Kase
language. ^ ^v
Nov 21 2004, 12:13 PM
Ooh! You consider me your big sister, Kase? I'm so touched! *shiny eyes*
Although in the forum family you're actually my aunt
But you feel like my sister really
-whatever, stupid student book, let the guidance councelors kill me
-I get my tests back tomorrow *shrieks*
-at least it's not much school tomorrow
-I haven't watched any anime in the past 2 days???
-I want to read D.N.Angel vol 8
-I wonder if I should pruchase Wish
-Roy-fangirl mode.... and it goes on
-Why can't my little brother leave me alone!
-Didn't accomplish anything today
-maybe the teachers will kill me
-I don't want to go to school tomorrow
-I'm kind of pathetic
Nov 21 2004, 12:29 PM
- we're getting a puppy for our pastor's birthday~
- went looking for a puppy yesterday. found one! it's so cute!!!
anime lover girl
Nov 21 2004, 12:36 PM
kihaku look at it this way....I didn't do anything productive today.
My weiss theme has nearly given me a heart failure 5 times today.
Nov 21 2004, 12:55 PM
damn got to wait 8 days for shiipping.
ever heard of steam
didn't do much today, watched shaun of the dead with girlfriend, then went home and slouched around the computer, playing CS source, then decided to replay opposing force lol.
Nov 21 2004, 02:39 PM
- i sort of resolve to write my UC essays today so i can send out my application before thankgiving. crap.
- hopefully manga-rain will translate bleach chapters 145+ plus soon, or else i'll have to pick through the raws with my japanese dictionary. but i read ch. 151 raw yesterday and got about 80% of it, so maybe it's not that bad. kubo tite is now my favorite mangaka, he's seriously amazing. and i've been making byakuya icons with the manga art
- watched bleach episode 7 yesterday, i love kon's voice! and i rewatched prince of tennis 136, saeki is seriously the hottest PoT guy.
- hopefully the college people will come back for thanksgiving and i'll get to see them, i've been missing the yale and MIT and harvard folks
- wow, cal totally whupped stanford in the big game yesterday, 41-6. go cal!
Nov 21 2004, 04:44 PM
- Bought Christmas presents for my little brother and one of my little cousins today. Nearly broke ($35 left in my wallet!). Why are things so expensive?
- Realized I still have my convenience card, which I could use. Guess I'm not really broke after all.
- Philosophy essay: Still haven't started. Brainstorming. The storm's here but the brain isn't. Oh, where on Earth did you go?
- My house is cold.
- I am hungry.
Nov 21 2004, 05:27 PM
- Need water.. popcorn.. too salty..
- Must read Memoirs of a Geisha.
- I don't wanna type my report. Much too troublesome.
- I felt as though I got up too early. Is 10:30 too early to you? ~_~
Nov 21 2004, 05:27 PM
I went to an after party with my friends after our choral concert and I saw drunk people for the first time. - they're funny ^__^.
Did you know that beer smells like starter?
Oh, and for those who don't know, starter is the mixture of yeast, flour, water, and a few other things that you mix up to "start" old fashion yeast rolls. You mix it up, cover it, and let it sit in a warm place over night.
.... oh and I don't drink ^__^
BTW, does anyone go to The North Carolina School of Science and Math? That's where my sister goes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here