QUOTE(Quistis88 @ May 9 2005, 01:46 PM)
- Once again, I am impressed by the amount of religious debate going on around here. I do not know if it is a positive or negative impression.
- Found my brother's report card, and am looking over it.
Do you know if they are started by people who are trying to prove things, disprove things, offend or make fun of? Either way, getting involved can get messy if you have no clue what you're talking about.
Your brother's report card? Where is he in school? And how'd he do?
QUOTE(arche @ May 9 2005, 02:24 PM)
She has a lot of real friends, but her only imaginary friends end up being evil step sisters that she glues to the stairs
So, I'm happy that she's turned to lobsters for her imaginary friend needs
Did that involve real glue or some kind of imaginary glue from the imaginary store in her room?
And why are you happy about that? So she can eat them if they all get stranded on some remote island? (a.k.a. [insert random piece of furniture])
- For some reason, I seem unusually productive.
- So close to summer break...
- A few friends of mine are deciding to dress up and go out to the movies and watch Starwars. I decided to join in, and said "Get me a trenchcoat and a ten foot stick, and I'll be set!" Then one of them said that was completely unrelated.
My reason was, to prove that a Jedi is not the end-all answer to defeating a Sith. How? Still haven't come up with that...
- Say, that sound like a good discussion topic...
- My sunglasses are broken. And my glasses are dirty. Hopefully they'll get fixed at the eye doctor thursday.
- All my posts are just a bit too long, I think. Just a bit...
Edit: Bleh, misspelled kidding...