QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 29 2005, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE(arche @ Apr 29 2005, 07:04 AM)
- I need to get myself motivated to actually write something for the AAG site or I'm going to get left behind
. I've been thinking of writing about the anger we all feel when we are ripped from our mother's womb and how it just goes downhill from there causing the constant existential angst
(I miss being fed by a tube and being nice and warm without any worries)
You remind me that I better get motivated as well. At least you've done something to contribute already.
Have fun hanging out with your little girl today.
Yes, well, if we're lucky, someone else will steip up and actually do the web site work. I just find that actually having something to look at gets "buy in" from other people and makes it more of a realistic project goal. This is especially true when the project is "grass roots" oriented like this one
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Apr 29 2005, 04:09 PM)
uhm.. me? *sigh.........my secret dream is to help humanity some time in the future with an invention which could help nature and humanity very much^^
I used to dream about my ability to contribute to the world. Now I just wish I could wake up when my alarm goes off in the morning
. You've got the ability to contribute, it's now a matter of determination. For those non-natural geniuses like me, it takes work to actually do something truly academically worthy. What I wouldn't give for an upgrade to my brain
- had a lot of fun with my kid today.
- Barely had time to be on the computer today, so I only did a mock update of the AAG web site. I should have more time tomorrow as I'll be alone at home for a bit while the kid's at ballet.
- tonight I go to hang out with some friends of mine. It's too bad I don't drink as I probably could use some alcohol.
- It was a beautiful day today
- I hate the christian school down the street. They use the public park for recess and gym, so it gets filled with 40 plus kids. When my daughter and I go down there all those kids are using the equipment and taking up space. Today my daughter didn't feel like staying at the park because of all the kids.
Once some kids tried to take my daughter's ball, but my daughter went up to them and told them it was hers (I was so proud of her). But the stupid kids wouldn't give her the ball anyway and I had to tell them to give it back to her. These kids were only 1 year older than my daughter and they treat her like she's an alien. I think it's because they're in a private school and aren't used to having people from the community hang out at that park.