QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 27 2005, 02:16 PM)
- Better than sitting around and doing nothing.
Nothing is better than doing nothing. Doing nothing is probably the only time I'm ever happy. I hate it when people talk all the time about having to do something and keep your schedule full all the time. I could have a rediculously full schedule, but I'd feel empty and devoid of any ability to think. I thrive and only function when I do nothing. I guess that's why I love philosophy so much - it's all about doing nothing
- I wonder if it's possible to bottle the angry asian guy and sell it on the street corner. I bet we could make millions . But I fear that the extraction process may ruin the original
- My daughter is clingy now. She won't stop touching me! Get off of me! Urg!!!
- I have to wait a while for my new memory for my computer to come. I guess that's what I get for ordering it online for about half price. I want my memory now!
- My wife is going out tonight to hang with the girls and get in touch with her inner estrogen. I guess that's fair since I'm going out with the guys this Friday to get in touch with my inner testosterone.
- a long time online friend is taking a break from an online RP game we've been in since fall of 2000. He's become very busy, so I don't know if I'll get to chat with him for a while. I'll miss him. I hope things work out soon so he can come back.