QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 25 2005, 04:54 PM)
just don't forget the 4 S's of mugging
Speed - time is a factor, get it done and get the hell out of there
Shake - grab the target by the shoulders and start shaking, it disorients the target while one of your companions nabs the purse/wallet
Shout - this further scares and disorients the target
Ski mask - there's no need for people to know who you are....
I still can't locate a ski mask, but I guess I can improvise.
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 25 2005, 06:41 PM)
has requested fanart of Bleach from me. So expect me to post some soon.
I'm looking forward to this.
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 25 2005, 07:20 PM)
actually, if you can, see if you can get a copy of The Hipster's Dictionary. i can't actually find mine right now, but it was published some time in the late 60s or early 70s; its a 20s-50s slang dictionary thats rather entertaining... my favorite phrase in there is skull orchard, a cemetery
I remember reading the "Skull Orchard" one when I picked up a copy and flipped through it at the bookstore just the other week.
I was tempted to buy it, but didn't.Current Thoughts:
- Came back from a family dinner. Kind of. It was just me and my brother and two cousins.
- Who has been teaching my 10-year-old cousin all these stupid things? Today, she asked "Have you ever seen a kangaroo and a raccoon have sex?" I don't even want to know.
- It was the most random thing that has happened today. And a little creepy.
- She also answered the question "What looks like a squirrel?" with "A raccoon."
- Probably won't be on much tonight. Got muggings to plan . . .