QUOTE(xrninja @ Apr 21 2005, 03:09 AM)
- why are most of the torrents on hongfire not being seeded? >(
I'm frustrated about that as well. So much stuff I want, but no seeds . . .
QUOTE(arche @ Apr 21 2005, 12:24 PM)
- people in general are stupid and have no capacity to use their brains.
- Trying to teach people anything is a futile effort.
- Mass extinction of the human race isn't seeming so bad to me right now
(as long as brains in a vat are kept alive
- I'm a bad forum father and if I haven't been sent to social services yet, I should be. I'm so neglectful.
Yes, you've been bad. Many children have been misbehaving. Get to work, father. Gee, don't make us scold you.
Trying to teach anybody anything has usually been futile. There's no hope.
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 21 2005, 12:28 PM)
- ooo...arche's back, sweet chocolatey jesus its nice to have someone capable of rational thought back in the ranks....
- i feel a bit off...
- i think i actually ate enough mexican food today to get high off it...
- the penny arcade tycho vs gabe incident that is occuring is rather entertaining...
Hmm, I never knew one could get high off of Mexican food.
I'm also glad arche
is back. At least it helps balance things out a tiny tiny bit more. Kind of.Current Thoughts:
- Met my friend for coffee this morning in my hometown and ended up chatting for 3 hours.
- It's nice to have someone to have intellectual conversations with.
- Around lunch time, around a dozen high school kids came into the coffee shop and they all waved at me ("OMG, it's Connie!"). Apparently, they all know me, but I've forgotten who a quarter of these people are.
- Hmm . . . I should dust some parts of my desk.
- Meeting another friend later this afternoon. See, kids? I DO have a social life.
- I'm going to stay home tonight and watch a movie or something.