QUOTE(Full Metal Engineer @ Apr 16 2005, 01:13 PM)
I dunno why everyone doesn't like math or isn't good at it its fun for me I love Algebra and Geometry they're so freaking easy I cant stand english though argh my english teacher is SO mean she hates my guts I mean if I do something bad like talk to my friend asking them whats going on in class the teacher'll skip the warnings/detentions/conferences and she just jumps straight pass a normal referrel and goes to the exclusion referrel god I cant stand her
You're still young. The Math will get harder. And English isn't so bad.Current Thoughts:
- Had about 4 hours of sleep because I had to go see my brother perform at that Chinese School Karaoke Contest this morning.
- That contest, like always, is a joke.
- Mother, brother, and cousin came over last night because the contest was in the morning, and they didn't want to get up an extra hour early just to drive up to the city.
- My mother got a little upset at me for not being able to help my brother perfect his song. Not my fault that he decided to practice at the last minute, now is it? If I had more time and my brother didn't have such a short temper, then maybe I could've done more with the training.
- So, not surprisingly, he messed up a bit during the actual performance, couldn't hit some high notes, and was either singing too fast or too slow. He forgot everything I taught him the night before. Great.
- Some people didn't even bring in karaoke tracks. This one girl started to sing and I thought she was pretty decent. But then I listened closer and I came to the conclusion that NO ONE can sound that good in a live performance. And lo and behold, she took the mic away from her mouth all of a sudden and there was still a voice singing. The original vocals were still there.
- Tech Team started the song over, then realized they can't get rid of the original vocals at all, but let her sing anyway. And the original COMPLETELY covered her up, except for the few parts where she was obviously out of tune. Does this count as cheating? I like to think it is. I just hope the judges caught on.
- Every performer was slightly mediocre at best. It was a waste of my time. My ears still hurt. Some of them really can't sing. I respect that they actually had enough confidence to go up there, but . . . well, I guess some things can't be helped.