Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fanfic Idea
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Skyler Elric
hey, i'm thinking of an idea for an FMA fanfic? any sugesstions? smile.gif
Saturn Stars
edxwin... rolleyes.gif
Skyler Elric
EdxWin what?
Meo
Lol. XD I guess Saturn Stars is a major Edwin fan. Nothing wrong with /that/ though. <33

Well, there's was this one idea from someone who posted before.. Something about a Cinderella Royai. And judging by their personalities... I think it'd be rather comical. XD

But if you want to write Edwin... Hmm.. I guess you could think about anything in general and turn it into a fanfiction. nn;
Skyler Elric
Cinderella and Royai ideas are taken, what are other ideas i can have?
Luckyalchemy27
YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOIII!!!!!!

Lucky's favorite pairings are EdxHavoc, RoyxMaes, and HavocxFuery. *puppy dog eyes*
Saturn Stars
oh come on! Make me happy biggrin.gif edxwin... unsure.gif
An idea huh...E:huh: dwins are very popular but maybe instead of putting it from their perspectives write it from the perspective of the other major characters. That way we can get the personalities of the show. This might be unoriginal but hey I would read it happy.gif .
Guest_chibi eds chibi lover, Dev
[B][COLOR=purple]excuse but could someone PLEASE open me a topic and name it russle returns? Im a regestered user but i an on my laptop and its not letting mr log-in, im outta state and wont be home for a month sad.gif sad.gif i have this really good Idea for an winxrussle trigam -?edxwin? and its really funny. im begging you PLEASE!!! oh and a good idea for a fic would be a edwin, smutty but ed couldent git it up(he he he ) if ur into smut but if not then do one where you wrighting a fic and you fall asleep on the ketboard and fall into you fic RO you could do both!!! yes....(evil grin)if you dont do it i will!
Skyler Elric
QUOTE(Guest_chibi eds chibi lover @ Dev,Aug 7 2005, 04:10 AM)
[B][COLOR=purple]excuse but could someone PLEASE open me a topic and name it russle returns? Im a regestered user but i an on my laptop and its not letting mr log-in, im outta state and wont be home for a month sad.gif  sad.gif i have this really good Idea for an winxrussle trigam -?edxwin? and its really funny. im begging you PLEASE!!! oh and a good idea for a fic would be a edwin, smutty but ed couldent git it up(he he he ) if ur into smut but if not then do one where you wrighting a fic and you fall asleep on the ketboard and fall into you fic RO you could do both!!! yes....(evil grin)if you dont do it i will!
[snapback]244815[/snapback]

ok...?you can do RusselxWinry, but i want some other EdxWin or other idea
Luckyalchemy27
*clings to Skyler* Yaoi? Please?
Skyler Elric
to tell u the truth, i'm not really into Yaoi...
Frozen Ice Alchemist
I do have some stupid ideas... tongue.gif
Maybe a Royai version of Sleeping Beauty? Snow White?
FMA version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
This one is really stupid:
FMA version of Harry Potter...
Skyler Elric
umm... sorry but what's Royai?
Saturn Stars
do you know what edxwin is?

Well royai is Royxriza, you know you they are right?
Skyler Elric
oh ok, now i know what it is
Saturn Stars
well first of all answer me this, what pairing pulls at your heartstrings?
Skyler Elric
QUOTE(Saturn Stars @ Aug 7 2005, 04:52 PM)
well first of all answer me this, what pairing pulls at your heartstrings?
[snapback]245372[/snapback]

What do u mean?
Animeoldtimer
Which couple do you like the most? Are you even interested in doing a pairing at all?

Basically, I find writers that write from the heart tell the best stories. So what ever you love about the show expand on that! biggrin.gif
Skyler Elric
ok smile.gif
Squirrel of Doom
You should do something with Jay and Silent Bob in it!
Toby-Chan
Well whatever you choose to write, for the love of Moofy, use proper spelling/grammar. (Like not shortening 'You' to u... etc....)
Phyco girl
Lol, yes please do use spell check Skylar-san (It's Yuna from Reikin)!

It's true, write whatever pulls at your heartstrings! If you put your heart into it then the story always seems a lot better. I'm sure the idea will hit you when you least expect it happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.