Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kingdom Hearts
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
sora-chan
mine would be Final Mix because of all the extra stuff they had.
darkangelslayer
Isn't there something like this already? Or am I just mistaken from all the Kingdom Hearts topics?
sora-chan
ohh sorry.but there might be on who knows.
foolmetal alchemist
KH2 hasn't been released yet. How can it be an option?
DameGreyWulf
If you.. live in Japan?

I'm going to wait until I've played at least two of the choices to vote
animejunkie429800
Foolmetal, isn't it out in Japan? huh.gif I'm not too sure on that one though.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 2 2005, 10:23 PM)
Foolmetal, isn't it out in Japan? huh.gif I'm not too sure on that one though.
[snapback]237940[/snapback]

I think it's being released early September there. huh.gif The release in the US shouldn't be until December.
animejunkie429800
I have always wondered why Japan always gets it first. (Besides the fact that Square Enix made it and the credit belongs to the Japanese people.)
Zarpia
Not only do Japan get it first, but they get the best stuff. I have a game and is limitated, but in the jap ver you can do lots of thinks it has more feactures(sp?) and new thinks.........
Fayt
Mine is final mix since they cut out the one winged angel keyblade in the american one and if you beat Platinum match spoilers tur back now if needed.....
k your to late to turn back

Cloud and Sephroth fights to the death it is kinda cool
foolmetal alchemist
There was nothing actually cut out from the American version. Originally, the US release of Kingdom Hearts had more features than the Japanese one. Square Enix recieved many complaints and decided to release an updated version only in Japan.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Fayt @ Aug 4 2005, 01:40 PM)
Cloud and Sephroth fights to the death it is kinda cool
[snapback]240720[/snapback]

Never beat it, but that would be cool to see. Maybe I'll work on that next time I play.

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 4 2005, 02:00 PM)
There was nothing actually cut out from the American version. Originally, the US release of Kingdom Hearts had more features than the Japanese one. Square Enix recieved many complaints and decided to release an updated version only in Japan.
[snapback]240751[/snapback]

A lot of times if a game has been out for awhile in Japan, they'll release it with more features and stuff here, especially if it has gotten delayed here a lot. They did that with a few games, going so far as to call it a Director's Cut. But truthfully, America used to take out quite a bit in games. I think they get so many complaints now that they pretty much leave it alone, unless they need to take out something to get a rating below M.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 4 2005, 06:33 PM)
Never beat it, but that would be cool to see. Maybe I'll work on that next time I play.
[snapback]241181[/snapback]

Heh, don't waste your time. I beat Sephiroth numerous times. You won't see anythig on the American version, but in Final Mix, you get teh One Winged Angel keyblade, which has the a higher critical hit rate than the Ultima Blade, and you see a clip of Cloud and Sephiroth fighting. The clip doesn't have voices though. You can also get a keyblade for beating the Ice Titan in Final Mix.
Celestial Shadow
Man, America sucks sad.gif
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 4 2005, 07:48 PM)
Man, America sucks  sad.gif
[snapback]241446[/snapback]

I'll drink to that.
sora-chan
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 4 2005, 08:48 PM)
Man, America sucks  sad.gif
[snapback]241446[/snapback]

well yeah they do suck!>_<why cant we have Final Mix and just have the japanese cast insted of the english(BTW the english cast was an ok cast)and why cant we get all the extra stuff the japanese have?why squre-enix why?do u think they might do that to Kingdom Hearts II?
Celestial Shadow
Most likely we won't get as much stuff as Japan does for Kingdom Hearts II...Unless we get lucky and they give us a DX (Director's Cut), which likely won't happen.
sora-chan
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 6 2005, 10:24 PM)
Most likely we won't get as much stuff as Japan does for Kingdom Hearts II...Unless we get lucky and they give us a DX (Director's Cut), which likely won't happen.
[snapback]244463[/snapback]

well i doubt it because they said that Kingdom Hearts II might be the final one. blink.gif
animejunkie429800
They did that with a few games, going so far as to call it a Director's Cut. But truthfully, America used to take out quite a bit in games. I think they get so many complaints now that they pretty much leave it alone, unless they need to take out something to get a rating below M.

Maybe they could of moved it up to T? Oh yeah. There are Disney characters... dry.gif *thinks: I hate you Disney.*
sora-chan
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 6 2005, 10:46 PM)
They did that with a few games, going so far as to call it a Director's Cut. But truthfully, America used to take out quite a bit in games. I think they get so many complaints now that they pretty much leave it alone, unless they need to take out something to get a rating below M.

Maybe they could of moved it up to T? Oh yeah. There are Disney characters... dry.gif *thinks: I hate you Disney.*
[snapback]244486[/snapback]

Announcment:Kingdom Hearts II is rated T for teen.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 6 2005, 11:46 PM)

But without Disney, we wouldn't have KH laugh.gif

QUOTE(sora-chan @ Aug 6 2005, 11:57 PM)

[snapback]244502[/snapback]

huh.gif Are you for real?
sora-chan
yes because it got wayyy darker then the first. blink.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(sora-chan @ Aug 7 2005, 01:04 AM)
yes because it got wayyy darker then the first. blink.gif
[snapback]244605[/snapback]

I love that, the darker the better
Celestial Shadow
Darker is always more awesome biggrin.gif
sora-chan
i guess u guys like the darkness. cool.gif well heres a movie from Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix.its called Deep Dive.
Zarpia
Oh yeah, i've seen that one before, actually i have in the computer, so i can play it a lot tongue.gif i never get tired of it
sora-chan
oh really?sorry for double posting.the reason is because i wanted to attach the movie and then it would load. sad.gif
Celestial Shadow
Is that the one with the Japanese words and the dual weilder but no one talks..?
Ryuji1314
QUOTE(sora-chan @ Aug 2 2005, 06:01 PM)
mine would be Final Mix because of all the extra stuff they had.
[snapback]237795[/snapback]

wow here's a person that likes Final Mix more then KH 2, I also have the footage of the Cloud and Sephiroth fight in Final Mix if anybody is interested happy.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(sora-chan @ Aug 6 2005, 09:57 PM)

[snapback]244502[/snapback]

Yay! happy.gif *is really happy*

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! *mini party* I'm so happy! yay!
*note: To me, this means more violence, and more complex things to figure out.
Ryuji1314
There aren't many more things to figure out, I've played KH2, there's lots more fighting, that's about it, plus the new world and characters
Karo
I haven't played KH2 but I know it's gonna be awesome!
Aog
I like Kingdom Hearts is hard but fun, thats why i like it.
Ryuji1314
I've only played KH2 'cause I went to E3 and tried it
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
u guys r so lucky! KH2 is out already smile.gif (right?)
i just have to wait... and its not fun dry.gif
Karo
You went to E3, your so frekin lucky! KH2 comes out later this year
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Karo @ Aug 12 2005, 10:02 AM)
You went to E3, your so frekin lucky! KH2 comes out later this year
[snapback]249305[/snapback]

Hopefully, they're still not sure about the due date.
animejunkie429800
Yeah, KH2 comes out in December if I'm not mistaken...
NarutoFan101
i have the new version from japan. i have no F|_|CKING IDEA WHAT THEY DID TO IT TO PUT SUBTITLES INTO IT!?!?!?!??!?!? very weird. but maybe thats the way it comes
i bought it on the malasyn black marcket.
Rave
I only have Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, but it's pretty good. I beat both stories! smile.gif
kh2 player
i got to play a bunch of new games at E3 including kh2 its so much fun
ed's numbuh 1 fan
two words:NO FAIR no new games are coming out and i have to wait all the way till dec. thats really not fair mad.gif and kh:chain of memories is hard dry.gif

CURSE YOU JAPAN,CURSE YOU
Kimimaru
isnt there a new kingdom hearts coming out
A Song of Storm and Fire
I still need to beat the first game ;;>> I'm at the end I just hate finishing things!! TT
animefangirl
i like the origenal.
Fuzzyead
Ending is really good..
but id hae to say that KH2 will kick ass when it comes out...it'll be on 2 disks this time and i cant wait til winter to get it happy.gif
lotsa new worlds out there too..so i vote that KH2 will be better than the other stuff
Heartless_Soldier
I think kindom hearts 2 is going to have a hard time beating kindom hearts the oringinal. The graphics and game play might be

better in kindom hearts 2 but if the story line isn't as good as the oringinal then game wouldn't be that good either. Just look at halo 2

the only reason people got it was for the multiplayer because the campain wasn't as good as halo1.
Kakashi
We'll have to wait and see. The drive feature in the game seems pretty intresting, and the fact that Auron's in it..made me fall in love with the game..Well maybe, lets see how the game is first.
Chibi-Usa
QUOTE(Fuzzyead @ Sep 12 2005, 09:33 PM) [snapback]283051[/snapback]

Ending is really good..
but id hae to say that KH2 will kick ass when it comes out...it'll be on 2 disks this time and i cant wait til winter to get it happy.gif
lotsa new worlds out there too..so i vote that KH2 will be better than the other stuff

2 discs?I can't wait!! biggrin.gif
Heartless_Soldier
laugh.gif wow hold on a sec it it's a two disc?!!!?!!! Dang I can't wait for this game!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.