Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weiss Kreuz
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
anime lover girl
Weiß Kreuz (ヴァイスクロイツ Vaisu Kuroitsu?, literally German for "White Cross", accurately "weißes Kreuz" in German) directed by Kiyoshi Egami and Kazutoku Tanahashi (ep.17 - 25). Original run April 8, 1998 – September 30, 1998.
(Source - Wiki)

Plot Summary: These four men, Omi Tsukiyono, Ken Hidaka, Yohji Kudoh, and Aya Fujimiya, are a group of assassins called "Weiß." They cover their operations by working at a flower shop during the day and the basement is their hideout. This is no ordinary group: they kill the murderers, big businessmen, and other assassins that the law cannot touch. Each one is fighting for their own reasons, whether it is revenge or to help a loved one. But they soon realize that there are connections between some of their cases and try to find out what is really going on. They use whatever they can to complete their missions and kill the people that are targeted by Weiß's leader.

Genres: adventure, drama
Themes: bishounen
Episodes: 25
Age Rating: Older Teen
(Source - ANN)

-------

hey!!I'm new so thi is my first topic. anything about this show goes here.character
quotes,favorit characters,favorit ep,anything about this show goes

PS.any good galleries let me know!!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Hey, Weiss Kreuz fan here! On a side-note: Man, I can't believe I forgot all about this fandom! Oh well, now that I know... XD

So, let me guess you're an Omi-fangirl!! biggrin.gif I'm not really certain, but for some unexplanable reason my mad detective skillz tell me it's got to be Omi. tongue.gif Just kidding you here.

Anywayz, I love WK and I'm glad you decided to start a topic about it! I would have done it sooner, if I hadn't forgotten about it. ^__^;;

Btw., a new face! Welcome to the forum, I don't doubt the fact that you'll have an enjoyable stay!

One question though. Are you into shonen-ai? biggrin.gif
anime lover girl
Yes!!!! I'm an Omi-fangirl he just sooooooooooo cute.I also like ken to he's cool.
I hear the shows cool so I'm trying to get my hands on a Dvd or two.do you know any funny quotes that would be funny biggrin.gif thank you for the comment.

biggrin.gif laugh.gif blink.gif
anime lover girl
I see your here biggrin.gif !!!!!!!
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, you haven't seen it yet? biggrin.gif OK, remind me not to spoil anything for you than! Umm... quotes. They're a bit hard to find.. But you wanted image galleries right? And pictures. Well, I've got a nice manga piccie for you~

[img]http://www.geocities.com/bliss_shan/wkgroup87.jpg[/img]

And a link to a site that's got a gallery on it. ^__^ Since I prefer Aya over everybody else I usually hang out at this site. *__* Beautiful Aya... Not to mention that's it loaded with all other kinds of goodies, like doujinhi, manga translations, images, cd drama info etc. etc. Definitely worth a looksie if you're into Weiss Kreuz.

Hope it helped. ^__^

But... are you into shonen-ai?
anime lover girl
soooo what is that I'm not sure.your going to say it's a stuped thing to ask. unsure.gif mellow.gif
anime lover girl
OH!!! yeah and thanks biggrin.gif
anime lover girl
You helped me so http://www.yueki.net there are some really cute things there biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Wow, thanks for the awesome site! ^__^ And no, it isn't a stupid thing to ask. Shonen-ai means slash. Boyxboy, manxman. Two males in a sexual relationship etc. etc. etc. *__* I'm a YohjixAya freak, so I just wanted to ask. Maybe we share yet another obsession.

Hehe and also.. I think it's best if you use the edit option instead of making three posts in a row. ^__~ The moderators aren't really strict, but... if it happens too often... Just warning you. ^__^
anime lover girl
I sent you a PM.Can we be PM pals?you seem to know some good web sites.Shonen-ai SURE that cool.http://www.animegalleries.net has a cool Weiss Kreuz gallery to I love it by the way on that same web site I'm on that forum to as the godess of death I have Aya as my avatar.
well send me a PM back!! biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif happy.gif
Omakase Shimasu
huh.gif Strange, I thought I already sent you a PM a long time ago... biggrin.gif Cool about the forum, though. I think I'll check it out tomorrow. It's kinda past midnight on my side, so~ ^__^ Guess I'll see you again soon!
anime lover girl
Hey are you any good at drawing any of the guys?
Omakase Shimasu
Drawing? laugh.gif No, I'm not exactly a professional when it comes to drawing. My sister is, though. She makes the most adorable chibis you've ever seen! *__* She even did a spoof on the Weiss Kreuz characters. I might scan it later for you to see! ^__^

So, what makes Omi so special for you? You already know Aya's my favorite, right?
anime lover girl
I ok at drawing happy.gif omi well he's soooooo cute he and he's like the little brother that I never had biggrin.gif and it's hard not to like him wub.gif thats why I like him.
Omakase Shimasu
Cute. Well, like I said, I like Aya because he's drop dead gorgeous XD and the fact that he's such a deep character - a once-in-a-lifetime experience to delve deeper into his pryche and see what makes him tick. I love writing fanfics about him, you can go so many ways with his character! *____*

Say, have you seen the Weiss Kreuz OAV? *__* It's soo cool and even better than the original series! ...though I don't like Ken's role much... <___< Scrap that, I don't like Ken much, period.
anime lover girl
OK it is pretty childes to think of Omi that way but what am i going to say?I sorry if I sound pushy sad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Hmmm, what do you mean? I don't think your pushy. blink.gif
anime lover girl
I'm glad.You don't think its childes to say"Omi is cute." wink.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Oh noooo~ because it's true! Omi is cute. biggrin.gif I had a hard time getting used to the fact that he was actually an assassin, what with his personality and all. ^__^ One of his charms, I guess.

Besides, if your reason for Omi being your favorite is cuteness, than my reason (gorgeous Aya XD) is childish too. Well, I don't mind being called childish because I know I am most of the time. tongue.gif

So have you seen or heard of the Weiss Kreuz OAV?
anime lover girl
No
Omakase Shimasu
You didn't?! You're missing out! Do yo have BitTorrent? Because if I'm not mistaken it hasn't been licensed and there should still be a fansubbed version of it on Animesuki.com...
anime lover girl
No the same company that got the first part of the seires got it I hear!
Omakase Shimasu
Oh drat. They licensed it, too? Hmmm, gotta keep a lookout for the DVD! XD My WK collection won't be complete without it!

So, do you write Weiss Kreuz fanfiction? =^-^=
anime lover girl
Not yet! I wrote a Groove Adventure Rave fanfic ones.
anime lover girl
E-mail me if you want
Omakase Shimasu
Aw too bad, I don't know anything about Groove Adventure Rave. Hehe, I like writing Weiss Kreuz fanfics, because of the main theme: assassins in the night~ ph34r.gif humans by day. happy.gif Exploring the human sides is just as fun as the assassin sides.

Hmmm, who's your second favorite character? Mine would have to be~ I think~ Hmmm... Strange, I don't think I've got a second favorite. blink.gif Strange. I only like certain couples: YohjixAya and SchuldigxAya... but I don't really like the acual person, as in I wouldn't want to read a fanfic centered around either Yohji or Schuldig... blink.gif Again: strange. I've got no second-favorite.
anime lover girl
I sent you a PM biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
*nods* ...do you have a second-favorite character? (gotta keep the thread running for a bit longer here~ tongue.gif)
anime lover girl
Yes! Aya and Yohji!
Omakase Shimasu
You don't like Ken either? blink.gif I thought you would since Omi and he are such good friends, you know? Most people I know who like Omi almost always like Ken and vice versa.
anime lover girl
I do just a little
Omakase Shimasu
You like him just a little? OK, just say "shut up" if I offend you with one of my Ken-rants. My sis says I can be harsh when it comes to that. biggrin.gif

And now the BIG question: who's your favorite Schwarz member? I'm gonna take a guess now! ^__^ I think you're a Nagi fan.

I think my favorite Schwarz member would have to be~... either Crawford or Schuldig. Maybe they're tied! ...hmmm I'm more of a Schuldig person, though. Sis is Crawford. And my brother's Nagi. biggrin.gif We're missing a Farfarello!
anime lover girl
I don't have one yet...I'll cheak them out later to day OK.I'll tell you later ok
Omakase Shimasu
Yeah sure! No pressure from me. biggrin.gif
anime lover girl
Thanks...you know your one of the best friends I've had that like the same things I like
Omakase Shimasu
You know, I'm sure there are more people with the same interests you have. ^__^ I haven't checked yet, but maybe there's a forum on the Net dedicated to the WK fandom. Or you could easily find people on Fanfiction.net since there are an "awful" lot of Weiss Kreuz fanfiction writers. Just send them an email and you've got yourself another friend! ^____^
anime lover girl
I'm going to get off for about 15 min. to find you an E-card.OK!!!! biggrin.gif
anime lover girl
I'M BACK!!!!
Omakase Shimasu
I promise I'll give you that Omi E-card as soon as possible! Hopefully tomorrow. ^__^ Cross your fingers for me! Well, g'night, Sweet Dreams~
anime lover girl
Hey, thats cool take your time.My fav schwarz charater is Nagi.
wolfi1412
just want to ask something.. if I'm right or wrong.. was the mangaka (or character design) of Weiss Kreuz the same with Genousmaden Saiyuki?
Omakase Shimasu
Hmmm... o__O That's a pretty good question, wolfi... Oh wait! I remember, she isn't. Saiyuki's mangaka: Minekura Kazuya's (or something) and Weiss Kreuz's mangaka: Kyoko Tsuchiya (??) *__* They've both got a lovely style, though~

Hey, thats cool take your time.My fav schwarz charater is Nagi.

^__~ Knew it!
anime lover girl
Yep! thats because he looks like Omi to me!!!! wub.gif
wolfi1412
ooh.. then wht anime that I saw that have the sama mangaka..
Prinz_Zoisit
ken is my favorite although i amn't a fan of Whitecross... wink.gif
anime lover girl
Hey!!!! whats up Kase!!!!how are you,and fourm sisters are like us we share the same intrestes.so cool I'll put you on my signature. biggrin.gif
anime lover girl
Hey! thanks for coming.I have a question to ask what if a girl joined the Weiss
Kreuz group. what would each character reaction be.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Sep 9 2004, 07:37 PM)
ken is my favorite although i amn't a fan of Whitecross... wink.gif

Awww, that's too bad, Prinz. ^__^ I'd have loved for you to join the club!

ooh.. then wht anime that I saw that have the sama mangaka..

Hmmm, maybe you thought about Wild Adapter/Excecutive Committee? It's from the same mangaka as Saiyuki. *__* I love Wild Adapter! Kubota~

Hey~ anime lover~ So, what did you want to talk about? biggrin.gif And I think I've got my favorite Schwarz member now. Schuldig. ...no wait, Crawford..... OK, OK, wait it's Schuldig.... You know what? I'm still not sure. ^__^;; Maybe both?
anime lover girl
The one up above you r post is my question
Omakase Shimasu
A girl joining the group, hmm? Well... I think Yohji would be flirty with her. If she's 18 or older, of course. ^_~ And Aya would be his usual stoic self, distancing himself from the girl. Unless she looked like Aya-chan, of course. ^_~ And Ken and Omi would be their usual selfs, I guess. ^__^ At least, when it comes to welcoming the girl into their group. Or they would be serious (in Aya's case, normal behavior tongue.gif) 'bout it. It all depends on the girl's character, I guess.

biggrin.gif You planning on making a fanfic? Just remember... if you can, avoid making her Mary Sue. Not many people think positively about Mary Sues these days. ^_~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.