Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trolling all your asses
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
9o865tre
-
Automne
I like Envy in his true form too (I'm obsessed with his favorite form though!) and Hoenheim is really not bad for a 400 years old man! tongue.gif Oh and Bradley too!
Radical Alchemist
Scar isn't supposed to be so damn hot. Same with Envy
eliss_music
QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 09:40 AM)
[snapback]238676[/snapback]

Envy's true form? never seen it.

the dogs are animales, which are cute on their own.

I know someone who likes Glutney, so don't feel bad.

Scar's not supost to be hot? hm, fooled me.

I think 99% of all the main charaters are nice looking.

Glutneys just ...*shudders*

It's the non-main charaters I have a problem with.
Like clause.
she's like 10 and thought dressing like a boy would save her but Ed flirts with her when she's in a dress. I was at a loss.

Most the non-main charater males are grody lokking, especaly the military ones.

Not supost to be hot guy I like?Kain Fury probly. If I spelled it wrong, forgive me.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 07:40 AM)

I think he is supose to be that damn hot personally. Scar's pretty damn yummy if I do say so myself. And you all know how I feel about Envy.

[spoiler]Never cared much for blond Envy though, then again I'm not crazy about blonds to begin with.[/spoiler]
Toby-Chan
Yeah... Robin, you've posted many times over about how attracted you are to animals... We do get the point. I can't help but think you're really seeking a big response? Like, perhaps someone freaking out and telling you that's terrible, after which you can pull out some retort about not being open-minded.

...Just a thought...
9o865tre
-
Automne
Well yes, I think Bradley is hot, he's not so bad looking for his age but I really don't like Falman! And Archer is not so bad too (not in his robo form! laugh.gif) and for Envy, like I said I like Hoenheim, so I might as well like Envy's true form! I'm sure Envy is pictured as a good looking boy in the FMA world (in his favorite form!) I mean, if you look at him closely, he has really got good features! Of course, he can be pictured as weird by the way he dresses!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Aug 4 2005, 03:39 PM)
I mean, if you look at him closely, he has really got good features! Of course, he can be pictured as weird by the way he dresses!
[snapback]241190[/snapback]

He does I have to say. He has a great body, nice muscle tone. And he has great legs, he can really work a miniskirt.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(RobinArendt @ Aug 4 2005, 06:18 PM)
QUOTE(eliss_music @ Aug 3 2005, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 09:40 AM)

Envy's true form? never seen it.

[snapback]239003[/snapback]

[Click me/]
[snapback]241157[/snapback]

Ugh, I think I liked the androgynous palm tree better blink.gif And Hoenheim ain't so bad, neither is Bradley.
Slashrose1010
I think the following people are hot (that aren't always considered hot of course): Kimbley, Archer (in a creepy kind of way), Greed? (do a lot of people think he is hot?), Hohenheim, Izumi Curtis, Trisha, Scieska, Fury (so cute), and Tucker when he was all human ^^
Celestial Shadow
How dare you put Izumi up there ohmy.gif She's sexy! And Tucker isn't so bad...Archer is just...ugh...Greed's kinda sexy though tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
Because, she doesn't get enough attention, so she goes on the list, and hell I know she is tongue.gif I have been an Izumi fan since the first ep i saw her in. Yes, I think Greed is a smexy beast and cool as anything tongue.gif

ohmy.gif How could I forget Hughes-san? Unless lots of people think he is a smexy beast as well. Eh, put him up anyway.

I think Scar is a pretty good looking as well. Havok is pretty nice looking ^^ He is funny too.
darkangelslayer
I think Kimbley is really hot, in a psychotic kind of way.
Celestial Shadow
I gotta agree there happy.gif
9o865tre
-
NightMistress
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 4 2005, 08:56 PM)
Because, she doesn't get enough attention, so she goes on the list, and hell I know she is tongue.gif I have been an Izumi fan since the first ep i saw her in. Yes, I think Greed is a smexy beast and cool as anything tongue.gif

ohmy.gif How could I forget Hughes-san? Unless lots of people think he is a smexy beast as well. Eh, put him up anyway.

I think Scar is a pretty good looking as well. Havok is pretty nice looking ^^ He is funny too.
[snapback]241297[/snapback]

You forgot Hughes because he's not supposed to be in here tongue.gif . At least THIS poll doesn't say so:
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=1307

I thought Greed was kinda hott. And it has been determined that Scar can be classified as hott. I am a human bishounen detector and my radar senses it all over him. Envy has his moments every now and again, I gotta say.
9o865tre
-
NightMistress
I edited my post above a tad, but for greed, his normal form. That demon looking thing was a bit too scary looking for me (was totally ripped though).
Toby-Chan
Kimblee is modestly hot as an anime guy, however you have to admit, as a real person, he'd likely be one of the ugliest rednecks you ever saw.
Slashrose1010
I agree with Toby-chan ^^ The mullet! The Mullet~! Someone cut it off >D Still a really cool character and alchemist though ^^ So phycotic...
Automne
QUOTE(Envy lil miniskirt)
He does I have to say. He has a great body, nice muscle tone. And he has great legs, he can really work a miniskirt.

Definitly! laugh.gif My friends admire him and think he's hot because he's the only guy they ever saw that looks very good in a miniskirt! And I can only agree! laugh.gif He does have such a young and awesome face! I love the colour of his eyes! Always liked slitted pupils! biggrin.gif

Izumi is a strong, beautiful woman and I liked her a lot when I first saw her! I like the way she can be rude at a time and suddenly change and become soft! (Look at the scenes with Wrath!) And her husband Sig is really funny even if he doesn't talk a lot, they are a great pairing!

Hughes does really have maginificent eyes! *___* I never saw a green like this! It's awesome! In the french version of the anime, they made him sound like a perv! I hate that! <____<

And Martel? Does anyone think Martel is hot? Gotta love her tatoo! biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
I find it hard to say whether or not a character is supposed to be hot or not. That really depends on every individual. biggrin.gif In my personal opinion nobody in the Hagaren world strikes me as hot per se...

But I digress~

Archer and Lujon.
Copycat-Heather-Elric
OMG!
I know too many people that LOVE Armstrong!
::freaks out::
Radical Alchemist
OMG Lujon and Bruce both!

Also Martel is very pretty
Copycat-Heather-Elric
Are'nt you a girl?
Automne
Yes, we are girls but we can perfectly find another girl pretty! tongue.gif
Radical Alchemist
Yup! I'm 100% percent WOMAN! *snap snap* happy.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ Aug 9 2005, 06:00 PM)
OMG Lujon and Bruce both!

Also Martel is very pretty
[snapback]246993[/snapback]

Sorry, who's Bruce again? biggrin.gif;;

And I debated about adding Paninya, but she's more cute than hot.
Radical Alchemist
Bruce is the fan name for Scar's brother.
Omakase Shimasu
I thought as much. biggrin.gif

But if Scar's hot, why not his brother as well? Despite the significance in muscle mass and color of the hair, they could be twins! =)
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Aug 7 2005, 12:39 PM)
And Martel? Does anyone think Martel is hot? Gotta love her tatoo! biggrin.gif
[snapback]245097[/snapback]

Totally. laugh.gif She has the cute Angelina Jolie pouty lip appeal, but she has more what with her madd knife fighting skills, and her tattoo kicks derriere.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Aug 9 2005, 11:28 AM)
I thought as much. biggrin.gif

But if Scar's hot, why not his brother as well? Despite the significance in muscle mass and color of the hair, they could be twins! =)
[snapback]247069[/snapback]

I think the whole missing man-bits thing is what turns everybody off. Otherwise, the brother was cute.
~FMAgurl~
There was one scene where Archer looked cute. He had this soft look in his eyes. It was only then that I liked him. After that, I completely despised him. Archer had this cute moment as well. biggrin.gif
Medici
I wouldn't say cute, not for Archer anyway. I'd say more...sternly handsome? I'm kinda disturbed by the idea of a 'cute' Archer...

Dear Lord, somebody needs to sneak up behind Kmibley and lop that dreaded mullet off.
Colette
I thought Al was cute even in his armor....Is that bad? huh.gif
Popogeejo
Nina,Elycia and Pinaco.[/joke]
Alchemic Boom
I always found Archer extremely cute once he got the automail. Before that though just handsome most of the time... though I have very odd tastes/insights.

Shield Greed is sexy and I like Kimblee's mullet. Maybe I'm disturbed...ah well. happy.gif

Oh, yeah one more thing. Mason. He's awesome and cute. Maybe even hot.
Kraven Hughes
Oh, so now no one like the dog with the auto mail now !?!?!?! tongue.gif
Medici
Sorry, I'm just trying to avoid becoming Archer fan, as inevitable as it is. Dunno why.

The Sheild!Greed is awesome, but the mullet just gives me creepy and oddly hilarious mental images of random redneck stereotypes. Like having a huge truck with obscene mudflaps and stoof like that.
Colette
I liked Shield!Greed, actually. >__>

Biased opinion? Possibly.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Kraven Hughes @ Feb 26 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]355356[/snapback]

Oh, so now no one like the dog with the auto mail now !?!?!?! tongue.gif

No one likes Den ever since he went on that whole ego trip and punched a photographer.I...I think he's in rehab now...
GaluxKitty
Not so much 'not supposed to be hot' as ignored... but Havoc's my favourite character. XD
Medici
Havoc's actually better looking than Roy, in my opinion. I guess not many people pay attention to him 'coz you don't see much of him.
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(Medici @ Feb 27 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]355398[/snapback]

Havoc's actually better looking than Roy, in my opinion. I guess not many people pay attention to him 'coz you don't see much of him.

I like Roy too x3 But he's more... classic vision of manly and handsome. Havoc's just adorably goofy and cute. happy.gif
Medici
Really? I think Roy's kinda plain.
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(Medici @ Feb 27 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]355602[/snapback]

Really? I think Roy's kinda plain.

He kinda fits the stereotype of tall, dark and handsome charmer, personality-wise at least, if you don't find him like that looks-wise.
Medici
I suppose so.

...Havoc's still cuter tongue.gif

Alchemic Boom
I like Roy but then again I kind of don't... He looks too chubby sometimes. I agree with Medici, Havoc is cuter.
GaluxKitty
Oi, I'm not at all saying that Roy's cuter. ^_~ I'm a Havoc fan through and through.

I was just trying to rationalize why others would think he's hot. He's nice... but not my bag, baby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.