Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trolling all your asses
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Ansem_pesuer_of_darkness
ok I admit it...I kinda have a...thing for Gluttony
Hana no Kuroi
Al's hot when he shouldn't be, but most definetly IS when he should be. <3 Tin cans are hot these days.
Medici
Eh, Al's a bit too innocent and impressionable for my taste. He's not bad looking, he's just not the sort of thing I like, ya know.

And tin cans rock!
Colette
QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Feb 27 2006, 09:35 AM) [snapback]355762[/snapback]

Al's hot when he shouldn't be, but most definetly IS when he should be. <3 Tin cans are hot these days.

Indeed they are.

I also liked Slicer and Barry the Chopper. I bet the Slicer brother's were hot when they had bodies. Just a hunch. >_>
Medici
I always envisioned them as more Xingese versions of Dorochette. That's just me though.
Colette
I pictured them as longish black hair (not like they have time to get it cut) kinda gaunt, I don't know. I have bad taste in men. I have "special" views on what's hot. Sue me >_>
Medici
It's not 'bad' taste, it's just different smile.gif

Whenever somebody says 'longish black hair' and 'gaunt' in the same sentance, I get a picture of Snape from Harry Potter. And it's utterly hilarious to me now that I can't think of the Slicers as anything but Snapes with swords.
The Great Asparagus
i like pride... even tho he's a bad guy. but... i mean, his old, but he's pretty hot. more like... handsome. especially when he opens his eyes XP

and sloth is pretty happy.gif
Colette
QUOTE(Medici @ Mar 2 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]357341[/snapback]

It's not 'bad' taste, it's just different smile.gif

Whenever somebody says 'longish black hair' and 'gaunt' in the same sentance, I get a picture of Snape from Harry Potter. And it's utterly hilarious to me now that I can't think of the Slicers as anything but Snapes with swords.

XDDD But he has a hooked nose, and those aren't very attractive.

LOL, I love your avatar. I liked your old one too. Did you make them?
Medici
No, no...I just found them. I have absolutely no skill in making anything on the comp. I don't even have photoshop!

Well too bad, hooked noses come along with the package of being gaunt with black hair.

Anybody else have a thing for Dorochette?
Colette
I don't even have paint, so there you are. Luckily, I have friends in high places. =P

As for Dorochette, I do >_>
-Greed-san
@Medici: OMG! Are you kidding?!?

XD

Dorochette is the best! I luv him! *huggles pillow madly*
I probably like him even more than Greed, but its really close....
Tombow
I like Havoc. He is fun!! biggrin.gif
vfdj42
All the characters are sexy in their own way. EVEN TEH PUPPIEZ. I like King Bradley and even Farman. At first, I thought Roy's face was a bit too round, but he's the sexiest thing ever. All the Homunculi are hot, even Wrath is kind of cute. I don't like Broche or Ross much, and my friend has a thing for Sheska, because he likes the girls who people are supposed to feel sorry for. sleep.gif''
Medici
Sheska is pretty cute, and she's easy to feel sorry for. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, 'coz now I've got a new favourite female character. That's apparently something very important?
PBalfredo
Maria Ross. She's not a deliberately beautiful or sexy character, being more mature and boyish than your usual anime girl, but she's still pretty and charming in her own way.
Sleeping Forest
havoc!! he's cute!! laugh.gif
Reta McClain
Havoc and Brosh. I just love blond guys wub.gif

Ed's evil grins are hot too laugh.gif

Tin cans are always cute. Al is so huggable (Is that even a word...? huh.gif )

Breda is kind of cute too... blink.gif

Slicer Bros. and Barry the Chopper. Yes, I've thing for tin cans. Human!Barry is not hot dry.gif Although he is blond.

Okay... I think I'll just shut up before I've added every character from Hagaren and start doing my math and Swedish homework...
Medici
What! Human!Barry is adorable, in a creepy, psychotic way.

And tin cans really are supa' cute.
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
Hohenheim isn't meant to be so hot.

But he is. To me. Episode 45 converted me. >_>

It scares me how badly I squeal over the guy. And don't get me started on those supa-hot fantasies and dreams...ahem.

I'm a fangirl, guilty as sin.

Oh, and Havoc is how in his own odd little way. xD Heh.
saponin
QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Feb 27 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]355601[/snapback]

I like Roy too x3 But he's more... classic vision of manly and handsome. Havoc's just adorably goofy and cute. happy.gif

yay goofy havoc! wish he had more screentime.

hey guys, remember lujon? (lust's fling way back when)... [spoiler] i liked his character, i felt bad when he got killed off so easily. :/ [/spoiler]

oh! and scar's bro isnt so bad. tongue.gif
Shura-San
I like Fletcher but i dont think hes supposed to be hot
Fushi
QUOTE(Medici @ Feb 26 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]355602[/snapback]

Really? I think Roy's kinda plain.

I think that might be some of his appeal, tbh. He's not over the top appearance wise, just...simple and classic.
For me, it's his eyes. XD

Fuery is a little cutie, and Martel is just downright smex. X3

And I have a total thing for Sloth and Trisha. >> I don't even care that Trisha is their mom, she's a smokin' hot mom, and Sloth is her in sexier clothing.

Oh, and I could never see what some girls see in Edward. I mean, I find him cute, but I don't find him the hottest thing since yaoi in a hot tub like some gals. =/

edit: btw, Human!Barry in a dress wins. XD
LoMXD
Lujon was hot XD dorechette(sp) and Armstrongs father are pretty cool too XD
Becca-chan
Okay it's no secret that I have a thing for Dorchet as well as Law ( I always did like gruff looking guys ^^; )

Erm..and if I say this, please no one kill me ( being as like..half the population of fans hate the guy..well that's what it seems like anyway)..but I kind of think Shou Tucker is pretty cool too.
Mind Alchemist
uum.... well dorchette is pretty hot, also Archer and Kimbley. Greed aien't too bad either.
Medici
You mean Hohenheim wasn't supposed to be hot? Wow, they failed. He's freakishly hot.

For real, Human!Barry+dress=love.

Tucker is bloody adorable. And then he became a giant teddy-bear~!
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
QUOTE(Medici @ Oct 16 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]460695[/snapback]

You mean Hohenheim wasn't supposed to be hot? Wow, they failed. He's freakishly hot.

Someone once said in a different forum that he was ugly. >_> Nice to have some reassurance, though. XD
Reta McClain
QUOTE(Triple_Soul_Alchemist @ Oct 17 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]461066[/snapback]

Someone once said in a different forum that he was ugly. >_> Nice to have some reassurance, though. XD

*joins 'Hohenheim is damn hot for a old guy and sexiest boys of the show father' club*
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
QUOTE(Reta McClain @ Oct 18 2006, 09:21 AM) [snapback]461773[/snapback]

QUOTE(Triple_Soul_Alchemist @ Oct 17 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]461066[/snapback]

*joins 'Hohenheim is damn hot for a old guy and sexiest boys of the show father' club*

We will take over the world!

...As well as the OTHER clubs I'm in... >_> Hoo boy.
Toby-Chan
Hohenheim is kind of 'Old man sexy'.
Jato
God its "I love Hohenhiem" land. As a guy, I'd have to say, damn, Sheska is rocking!
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
QUOTE(Jato @ Oct 18 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]462018[/snapback]

God its "I love Hohenhiem" land. As a guy, I'd have to say, damn, Sheska is rocking!

I love Hohenheim land? Where? I wanna see it!

(Seriously, this is rather rare, much of the time it's "ZOMG HOHENHEIM SUX WUT A BSTARD!!1!!1!!111!!!1").

But, I digress, to stay on topic...

Scar. The sexy hobo. Yeah.
Medici
Bah. Scar's a little too muscle-y to be really hot. He has nice facial features, though~
Jato
QUOTE(Triple_Soul_Alchemist @ Oct 19 2006, 03:53 PM) [snapback]462251[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jato @ Oct 18 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]462018[/snapback]

I love Hohenheim land? Where? I wanna see it!

(Seriously, this is rather rare, much of the time it's "ZOMG HOHENHEIM SUX WUT A BSTARD!!1!!1!!111!!!1").

But, I digress, to stay on topic...

Scar. The sexy hobo. Yeah.

Hahahahah! Very true!

Yes! If I was gay or a woman, I'd go with Scar, or Mustang...
Envy's Lady
I think that Envy is suppose to be considered attractive looking....at least in the human-like form that he takes on. He turns himself into that form and considers it attractive looking. He likes looking that way.....and although that body type he has won't appeal to everyone obviously, it is meant to be considered attractive I think.

I'm still attracted to him in his little worm form though. >_> I think it's pretty much because I know that it's still Envy....but I have to admit that I still have sexual fantasies about it. lol.
xMinty
QUOTE (RobinArendt @ Aug 1 2005, 04:02 PM) *
Yeah hokay,does anyone here think any FMA characters are hot that arent supposed to be hot?For example I think Hoenheim,Envy (in his true form) ,Nash Tringham,Black Hayate,and Alexander are hot.Hmm and I doubt too many people think there hot,especially the dogs >.> Yeah I like em' and think there hot and all but Im not obbsessed with them or anything though.My friends think Im crazy for liking them.But one of them shouldnt say anything because she wants that shriveled white bird that tries killing Rose to be her boyfriend......xD

=O
you're crazy
XD

I doubt havoc is ment to be hot but I think he is ^^'

but NOT EVEN A MILLISECONT even CLOSE to alphonse!!! <33
AXavierB
As someone else said, if they intended for Hohenheim to be unattractive, they failed miserably. He's definitely the type I'd go for if I was looking for someone older. He's got that rugged-yet-scholarly look, I guess. And he's pretty muscular. Strangely, I don't find Father hot (unless we're talking about God!Father) even though he resembles Hohenheim. Must be the wrinkles and the frumpy robes.

Scar, too. Again, I love really rugged guys. His brother's pretty cute too.

Honestly, though? I don't think any of the hot characters are intended to not be hot. Arakawa said herself that she drew them with "men = buff, women = busty" in mind.

Carmencita
^Arakawa-sensei literally said that!? XD That made my week!

As for chacaters I think are hot that aren't meant to be... Havoc all the way! =D And I have to shyly admit.. Envy as well. *so hopes none of her friends from school are registered on here*
I mean I have to say, envy was always my favorites out of all the sins (there is a zomg LONG story to this...) but I never pictured envy to be so... Envy. xD The palm tree-ish look kinda downs it a bit but I still find 'im good enough. :3 Was never too attracted to his true form though... even though:

Hohenhiem doesn't look too bad for his age at all.
AXavierB
Yes, Arakawa said "Men should be buff! Women should be VAVOOM!" tongue.gif
Carmencita
XD Manga ka these days... But if Arakwa-sensei said it, then it is law. And we all must obey! (but wow that really made my day. Thank you for sharing that delightful fact.)

EDIT 1
For the sake of being on-topic, I add Kain Fuery to my list. Well at least to the "cute" list. x3
Animeoldtimer
I'd say Urey Rockbell fits on this list:

http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/58/25/

AXavierB
He's definitely cute. There's also Dolcetto. I doubt "hot" was one of the words that Arakawa had in mind when she was making his character design, but damn if he isn't.

I have a friend who thinks Gluttony is hot. I... had to respectfully disagree.
FailToImpress
QUOTE (Animeoldtimer @ Jun 16 2010, 04:08 AM) *
I'd say Urey Rockbell fits on this list:

http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/58/25/

I'm inclined to agree.

and Havoc... although I think it's okay to like Havoc.
Royai plz :3
Havoc.

Because he needs more fans.
Luxuria-Cat
Scar's brother and Paninya XD
I've always thought Lyra was pretty too...and Barry the Chopper in human form wasn't bad for a serial killer XD

And Trisha *is shot*
Anomia Grey
I think Armstrong needs more love. Yes, he's over the top, he's too muscular to appeal to, well, anyone really, but he has a heart of gold and the best intentions. It's a pitty he didn't get a girlfriend (or, um, boyfriend?) by the end of the series.

On a more serious note, I love Danny, and I think Falman wouldn't look too bad in real life.

Kimbley's the sort of character you hate yourself for finding smokin' hot.

rosieechan
Ed's got nothing (absolutely NOTHING) on his father (in his teenage years).
Oh yeah. Talk about good-looking. teen!Hohenheim ftw! laugh.gif
Luxuria-Cat
^ Haha, you're right. Young Hoho is a pretty little alchemist. biggrin.gif
rosieechan
^ yes. smile.gif I have a thing for main characters' fathers in their teenage years (like Harry Potter's James *swoon*)

Is it wrong to like manga!Pride? I mean, I know he's a little kid and all, but when he turns into Pride, he's a completely different and badass person. woowieee. If only he was a older...*sigh* Don't judge me. DX

Oh, yes, Urey Rockbell is LOVE~ But he's not as good as young!Hoho, I can assure you that. wink.gif
Havoc is adorable :3

And I know he's a main character, but I think human!Al needs a little more love. Personally, I think he's way hotter than Ed. With his short cropped hair, muscular figure, gentle eyes...*swoon again*.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.