Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trolling all your asses
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Misty- Nala
QUOTE (rosieechan @ Oct 19 2010, 02:19 AM) *
Ed's got nothing (absolutely NOTHING) on his father (in his teenage years).
Oh yeah. Talk about good-looking. teen!Hohenheim ftw! laugh.gif

Oh, yes! How could I forget young!Hoho? He is drop-dead gorgeous, even better looking than Edward!
rosieechan
QUOTE (Misty- Nala @ Oct 19 2010, 06:34 AM) *
QUOTE (rosieechan @ Oct 19 2010, 02:19 AM) *
Ed's got nothing (absolutely NOTHING) on his father (in his teenage years).
Oh yeah. Talk about good-looking. teen!Hohenheim ftw! laugh.gif

Oh, yes! How could I forget young!Hoho? He is drop-dead gorgeous, even better looking than Edward!

I'm SO glad people agree with this.
Hohenheim is 10x hotter than Ed, sorry. XD Ed's too short -dodges a punch from Ed-
RoyxRizaFan
The title of this thread intrigued me, and I was drawn in XD

I agree with almost everything said above me! Young Hohenheim was damn sexy, and you know what, current Hoho isn't looking too bad either for his age (no pun intended) As in, appearing to be middle aged. He's handsome.

Al at the end of the manga is like WOAH STEP ASIDE EDWARD. But I think we all saw that coming anyhow XD Poor Ed.

Greeling is strangely hot, and God, no matter how hard you try to deny it, Kimblee friggin rocks that pimp suit like no one's buisness. In a psycho serial killer kind of way.
Luxuria-Cat
^yeah, there's something very...intense about Greed!Ling. Maybe the outfit? That's some fly threads he's got.

And lol, Kimblee is fun to look at *lecherous glance*

I think young!Hoho should come around this thread. He'd be very popular with the ladies. laugh.gif
EdokunEdo
i love Envy coz he is soo cute biggrin.gif
I also like human alphonse
Tombow
^ Uh...Kimblee, young Hohenheim, Greedling, Scar... You guys are all picking characters who are hot. That's cheating! xdd

I'm going beyond, and picking...Fuu (FMA:Brothehood/manga)!!! laugh.gif
Rainshine
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but young Pinako, anybody?
She was really pretty. ^^
Dearheart
Ooh yes, can't forget her. biggrin.gif

What happened to Pinako, anyway? Did aliens shrink her or something? Seriously. xD
Rainshine
Um... well people do shrink with age. But Pinako's height was pretty much cut in half. XD I'd say aliens are a pretty safe bet. Or some freak alchemy accident.
AXavierB
Is it wrong that I think adult Hohenheim is hotter than teenage Hohenheim? DAT BEARD.

Also, about Pride... I wouldn't call him hot, since he looks like a ten-year-old, but there's definitely something mesmerizing about him. Maybe it's the voice. DAT REVERB.
Rainshine
^ Eeehh... sorry, I don't really like beards. D:
And speaking of character's voices, how about Monster!Envy? Sorry, I could only find the full episode. Skip to about 17:45
(It's episode 26, so spoiler alert if you haven't gotten that far yet)
rosieechan
QUOTE (Tombow @ Oct 29 2010, 05:05 PM) *
^ Uh...Kimblee, young Hohenheim, Greedling, Scar... You guys are all picking characters who are hot. That's cheating! xdd

haha!
Well, everybody in FMA was hot once in their life, I suppose. XD Even Fuu. *imagines him as a young teenager*

Also, about Pride... I wouldn't call him hot, since he looks like a ten-year-old, but there's definitely something mesmerizing about him. Maybe it's the voice. DAT REVERB.

*sighs in relief* I'm not alone!

Luxuria-Cat
^As much of a paradox "young Fuu" seems to me, I like imagining that, smile.gif

Ohh, I agree with the person who said young Pinako. smile.gif
KimbleeWorshipper
I'm not sure if Kimblee and Greedling are intended to be hot or not, but in my opinion, they're the two hottest characters in the series. Otherwise I'd have to add Hohenheim, especially when he's young. Hell, even Father's God form is pretty smokin' ... well, obviously because he looks like young Hohenheim. But you get my point xD
EdokunEdo
Iv got a thing for Envy in his favourite form and Fuery, he's cute biggrin.gif
xUltimate_Shieldx
QUOTE (KimbleeWorshipper @ Jan 19 2011, 04:53 PM) *
Hell, even Father's God form is pretty smokin' ... well, obviously because he looks like young Hohenheim. But you get my point xD

Agreed xD Once I saw him for the first time and was talking about it with a friend, we were like "Damn, if that's the face of God, than God's pretty damn hot."
xUltimate_Shieldx
QUOTE (AXavierB @ Oct 30 2010, 09:59 AM) *

Agreed. I'm sorry, but who in their right mind would call a ten year old child hot? That's just creepy >.>
rosieechan
"Damn, if that's the face of God, than God's pretty damn hot."

You said it!

QUOTE (xUltimate_Shieldx @ Jan 19 2011, 11:36 PM) *
QUOTE (AXavierB @ Oct 30 2010, 09:59 AM) *

Agreed. I'm sorry, but who in their right mind would call a ten year old child hot? That's just creepy >.>

Creepy indeed. But he's got a certain charm and I can't put my finger on it (only when he turns evil, when he's a kid he's as normal as ever).
KimbleeWorshipper
Agreed xD Once I saw him for the first time and was talking about it with a friend, we were like "Damn, if that's the face of God, than God's pretty damn hot."

Bahahaha I love it! That is so true! xDD
Envy's Lady
QUOTE (KimbleeWorshipper @ Jan 19 2011, 06:53 PM) *
I'm not sure if Kimblee and Greedling are intended to be hot or not, but in my opinion, they're the two hottest characters in the series. Otherwise I'd have to add Hohenheim, especially when he's young. Hell, even Father's God form is pretty smokin' ... well, obviously because he looks like young Hohenheim. But you get my point xD

Father's God form is attractive....but aside from how he looked in that form he was never appealing to me really. Although I do tend to fancy villains the majority of the time, he wasn't doing it for me aside from his looks.

Anyway yeah Kimblee is damn hot. I'm pretty sure he's meant to be though. I mean look how he dresses and carries himself. I'm pretty sure he's meant to be sexy. lol.
KimbleeWorshipper
QUOTE (Envy's Lady @ Feb 2 2011, 12:12 AM) *

Father's God form is attractive....but aside from how he looked in that form he was never appealing to me really. Although I do tend to fancy villains the majority of the time, he wasn't doing it for me aside from his looks.

Anyway yeah Kimblee is damn hot. I'm pretty sure he's meant to be though. I mean look how he dresses and carries himself. I'm pretty sure he's meant to be sexy. lol.

Hahaha oh no, I'd say that all of Father's other forms are not so attractive. Especially that weird, fat, eyeball one o___O But his God form was just such a surprise to me. He kept changing his appearance and I was thinking, "Jeez, what kind of freak are you going to look like now?" But then HE showed up. I almost felt weird thinking that FATHER was hot! xD

And yeah, Kimblee's very, very hot lol. I'm just not sure if his confidence and his attire are meant to be perceived as "sexy" or "creepy." Obviously I say "sexy" but I've heard people disagree with that... xDD
Envy's Lady
QUOTE (KimbleeWorshipper @ Feb 2 2011, 12:13 PM) *
QUOTE (Envy's Lady @ Feb 2 2011, 12:12 AM) *

Hahaha oh no, I'd say that all of Father's other forms are not so attractive. Especially that weird, fat, eyeball one o___O But his God form was just such a surprise to me. He kept changing his appearance and I was thinking, "Jeez, what kind of freak are you going to look like now?" But then HE showed up. I almost felt weird thinking that FATHER was hot! xD

And yeah, Kimblee's very, very hot lol. I'm just not sure if his confidence and his attire are meant to be perceived as "sexy" or "creepy." Obviously I say "sexy" but I've heard people disagree with that... xDD

I heard that Arakawa said somewhere that men in white suits creep her out or something. lol. She must know it would look sexy to some people though. She did seem to create characters that would appeal to a variety of different fans.

It looks great on him. XD And his confidence is just so hot.

As for Father...I guess I can see how it would be a surprise but it wasn't really a surprise to me. For some reason I expected that his God form, which is considered perfect or something....would look hot.
KimbleeWorshipper
QUOTE (Envy's Lady @ Feb 4 2011, 12:53 PM) *
I heard that Arakawa said somewhere that men in white suits creep her out or something. lol. She must know it would look sexy to some people though. She did seem to create characters that would appeal to a variety of different fans.

It looks great on him. XD And his confidence is just so hot.

As for Father...I guess I can see how it would be a surprise but it wasn't really a surprise to me. For some reason I expected that his God form, which is considered perfect or something....would look hot.

Haha yeah! I remember Arakawa saying that at the end of one of the volumes of the manga! But you're right. She's really awesome at making a bunch of different characters who appeal to different people. Jeez, she's such a genius, I swear.

And yes! It really, really is... *melts*

lol and yeah, I can see what you mean. I guess I just didn't think about Father's appearance that much until... BOOM! Attractive Father! xDD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.