Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Music
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Technical Support & Questions
okibblewhite
i might just be being really dense. but i cant seem to access the music page on the site. it tells me i must accept the T&C etc. but i cant find an accept button
Elderberry
The mp3 downloads were taken down a long time ago at FUNimation's request. happy.gif
xrninja
when the FMA dub began airing in the US, Funimation asked us to take off our FMA music downloads. so even if you somehow accept the license agreements, there's nothing to download. =/
mongooseboi
you know maybe we should just remove the audio section, lots of people get confused by it.
Elderberry
Mongoose-san has a good point. Every month or so we have someone posting a new topic about the exact same music download issue. Perhaps byrantq-sama could adjust the code for that page and post a brief explaination as to why the downloads are no longer available, or just remove the music section? ohmy.gif
Omakase Shimasu
bryant seems to have a lot on his hands and is actually searching for a content-editor right now. smile.gif If anyone's interested I urge them to contact him about it.
Celestial Shadow
^ What does that require anyway?
Omakase Shimasu
Well, you need to have an understanding of HTML and/or CSS - and not to forget Photoshop - so you'll be able to fix and add content to the site etc. biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
I'm taking a class about that stuff right now, (A Web Design class that goes over HTML and Photoshop) but sadly, I can't do much right now.
silver bg
I m good with photshop and that kinda stuff! ohmy.gif but I am just a 12(13 in 3days ) year old n00b that is great with that stuff!
mongooseboi
QUOTE(silver bg @ Aug 12 2005, 01:42 AM)
I m good with photshop and that kinda stuff! ohmy.gif but I am just a 12(13 in 3days ) year old n00b that is great with that stuff!
[snapback]249206[/snapback]

i think i spent 4 days reading online tutorials nonstop to improve my photoshop skills, and all i've gotten out of it is how to crop images and make them look all high quality >.<
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 14 2005, 09:04 PM)
i think i spent 4 days reading online tutorials nonstop to improve my photoshop skills, and all i've gotten out of it is how to crop images and make them look all high quality >.<
[snapback]251742[/snapback]

Hehe, I tried the same thing. biggrin.gif I'm horrible with Photoshop, so I use PSP 9. It's alot simpler. I guess it's more like a Photoshop for beginners.
Shinobimelxi
I dont get photoshop either.It's sorta hard at times, but at times I get it.
Nani? Wow, I feel stupid. lol, a 12 year old with photoshop intelligance.
You must be a smart one.
adamclark
if you want some good photoshop improvement, just search for the myriad tutorials on the internet. that's how i learned how to use it.

i'd recommend photoshop over paintshop pro any day. it is a far better tool.
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(silver bg @ Aug 12 2005, 03:42 AM) [snapback]249206[/snapback]

Try taking a class, you will learn alot and its very useful.

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 1 2005, 02:29 PM) [snapback]236915[/snapback]

The mp3 downloads were taken down a long time ago at FUNimation's request. happy.gif

Does that go for the video downloads as well
bryantq
Sorry! the music videos have been fixed smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.