Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Pc Game?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
Laffe
The best game is WoW. agree? smile.gif
Zarpia
Sorry, i don't like any of those, the only one i play is call "maple story" tongue.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Laffe @ Jul 30 2005, 06:23 PM)
The best game is WoW. agree?  smile.gif
[snapback]233051[/snapback]

NO. I am a fan of Doom, Age of Cameolt,and City of Heroes/City of Villians. Those 3 are tied for my fav PC game.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
DOOM! is my all-time favorite PC game and a good stress reliever.
Laffe
yeah doom is very cool game, but i forgot to put in doom.. i just put those game that i had in my mind

sry folkz =/
DameGreyWulf
I've played Half-Life and Quake II but neither are my current favs (though for a long time QII was)
My favourites as of now are Guild Wars, Heroes of Might & Magic III, and Unreal Tournament
Carnal Malefactor
Warcraft III, I suppose. Even though the multiplayer was disappointing.

I'm loving VTMB, even though it's buggy as hell and the load times are horrendous.
Internet Alchemist
Battle Field 2, DoomIII, Unreal Tournament 2004
DameGreyWulf
Y-you've played Battlefield 2?
*faints*
Cloud28
BattleField 2...makes my computer so laggy, that i have wait for 3 secs to type something... laugh.gif (i guess its the time to get 2g of ram)

Fav - Half Life and Doom of course
Internet Alchemist
lol, yah -- i can run BF2 on Med/Low settings with my graphics card only running at 50% (my power supply is only 250watts and I need atleast 300 sad.gif )

-- but with my new computer (only half of it has shipped) ill be able to play it all on high with little [graphic] lag. smile.gif
DameGreyWulf
Lucky me, I already have an excelent graphic card a speedy computer
3rd fastest in our town
1. My cousin's
2. My dad's
3. Mine
adamclark
i would have to say my fav is the original Oregon Trail, the one that came on the 5 1/2" floppy disk.

Now if you didn't grow up in the late 80's early 90's you wont have a clue about what i'm talking about, do you? Ah too bad. It was a sweet game.
DameGreyWulf
Nope. But the name sounds familiar
mongooseboi
i used to play WoW. natsuki: Lvl 60 mage on firetree, but the end game material (aka MC) took way too much time and the point system to decide loot was impossible to beat. not only that the 15 dollars a month was a pain. so now, i've quit WoW and play GunZ. its free, you guys should check it out here: www.gunzonline.com
DameGreyWulf
I've thought about it

15 bucks a month? You can play Guild Wars for free ^^
Ronaldo Rodregez
Chip's Challenge. Or maybe SkiFree.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Jul 31 2005, 04:41 PM)
Chip's Challenge. Or maybe SkiFree.
[snapback]234774[/snapback]

Heh heh... OLD SCHOOL!
Sirya
well, only played WoW of all these (60 paladin) so I'm only voting on that one. but it's a little unfair since I have't played them all wink.gif
DameGreyWulf
That's why it shouldn't be a poll
Anyway
WoW sounds really fun, but I don't care to pay for something that should be free
Aog
I voted for half life but i really love half life 2.
Chelegordo
As a big fan of MMORPG's I think that World of Warcraft is the best game on PC right now. I do have to give a shout out to those who are Half Life fans, because That game totally Kicks trash. But the replayability of WOW is so very good. I really enjoy the guild talk and different things that can be done in that game.
halomasta
mad.gif How can you not have Halo in there?
hitokiri
QUOTE(halomasta @ Sep 8 2005, 09:59 PM)
mad.gif How can you not have Halo in there?
[right][snapback]278732[/snapback][/right]

cause when it comes to the pc and fps, halo is just some game. halo only killed on xbox cause it was one of the few fps on a console that didn't suck and the first to have a cohesive multiplayer. if you take out graphics from the equation, in terms of game mechanics halo is mediocre compared to even something as old as quake 2.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Laffe @ Jul 30 2005, 04:23 PM)
The best game is WoW. agree?  smile.gif
[right][snapback]233051[/snapback][/right]

HA HA!
Hell no.. it is a mediochre RPG MMOG and is pale in comparison to GunZ and Guild Wars.. ha ha...

QUOTE(Cloud28 @ Jul 31 2005, 07:41 AM)
BattleField 2...makes my computer so laggy, that i have wait for 3 secs to type something... laugh.gif (i guess its the time to get 2g of ram)

WTF?????
Mine plays fine on high with 1GB you need a better Grafix card mate!
Maes-Hughes
You forgot some of the BEST and first online games every. Diablo, and Diablo 2 (Reg. and LoD)
best pc games:
Diablo
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 LoD
Warcraft 3
Warcraft 3 TFT

Gunz=ok, once you get to lvl 20 though its boring.
Guild Wars= one of the worst online games every,
Heartless_Soldier
QUOTE(Aog @ Aug 10 2005, 08:14 PM) [snapback]248238[/snapback]

I voted for half life but i really love half life 2.

I agree half life one and two are great games. cool.gif
Chopper Enthusiast
I have played many PC games, but I would have to say my favorite is Rome:Total War.
Mr G
its not on the poll but id say the C&C games before EA got hold of them
please dont hurt me
my favorite PC game would be counter strike its just so awsome. there really isnt any other shooting game that can compare to it.
Demonhunter399
my favorite PC game of all times is World of Warcraft because what other game do you get to play a cool game with people all over the world. and its even better than the original Warcraft games. its just so kewl you can create your own character and play around with it. i love all MMORPG\'s but this one is so far the best.
phoenix dying
Your forgetting gold old fashion Diablo. Its a classic and a(n) excellent rpg...
Katbc12
My most favorite game ever is The Sims 2.
sweety_pie
at the risk of sounding stupid huh.gif i have a question. Does p.c. mean personal computer, like online games ? if thats what it means i dont vote for any of those games i think either BREAKFIGHT or FLAMEOUT are the best games! They ttly rock!
Freeman_Alchemist
Fallout And Fallout 2...
Nuff' Said.

P.S. Pip Boy Forever laugh.gif
BlackTigress
mine would have to be Civilization III

roller coaster tycoon 2 comes in second
Ice Blizzard
Mine would be Call of duty 2....Well..Mostly all gun games but this ones the best tongue.gif
Sin Of Envy
.....Nosferatu....
Le Monkey
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ May 3 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]390052[/snapback]

at the risk of sounding stupid huh.gif i have a question. Does p.c. mean personal computer, like online games ?

dry.gif huh.gif
WTF?
how can you know anything about games without knowing PC = Personal Computer??

and not all pc games are online games.. just most of the addictive ones are.. xD
asunder
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ May 15 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]395848[/snapback]

how can you know anything about games without knowing PC = Personal Computer??

he/she could have only been a console user wink.gif
elalquimistafilosofal
definily all the The Sims 2
Fullmini Alchemist
Zoo tycoon! I love that game.
Emerald Alchemist
Age of Mythology owns all! Followed closely by Age of Empires 3
Fullmini Alchemist
QUOTE(Emerald Alchemist @ May 19 2006, 03:33 AM) [snapback]397659[/snapback]

Age of Mythology owns all! Followed closely by Age of Empires 3

I love those games too! Gotta love taking things over.
sen ed
QUOTE(Fullmini Alchemist @ May 18 2006, 09:51 PM) [snapback]397636[/snapback]

Zoo tycoon! I love that game.

Ditto. I like to trap the guests in the trex cages and great white tanks and watch them get eaten smile.gif
ElricAlchemist
No Halo! Halo is every where, even in the mall:IPB Image
phoenix dying
You forgot some of the greater classics, for instance...Diablo. And perhaps the god of them all, The Fallout Series...
bass153
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Jul 31 2005, 04:18 PM) [snapback]234614[/snapback]

i used to play WoW. natsuki: Lvl 60 mage on firetree, but the end game material (aka MC) took way too much time and the point system to decide loot was impossible to beat. not only that the 15 dollars a month was a pain. so now, i've quit WoW and play GunZ. its free, you guys should check it out here: www.gunzonline.com

half life
The Lightnig Emperor
my favorite PC games is Battlefield 2 including expansion pack and need for speed most wanted,call of duty 2 and call of duty 3.

i dont have problems with this games. good thing ive upgraded my pc
-1GB memory
-256video card
-dualcore mainboards
-3.5GHZs
-hard disk drive memory 160GB
and others. also i play RF online a PC game, the game has a 5GB.
22-250
Halo, Starcraft, and Rise of nations:Rise of legends are probably my favorite.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.