Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm New, Should I Post A Story?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
StrawberryShampoo
Um hey everyone! I'm new here so go easy on me please!! Anyway, I have a Fanfic in the works about my friends and me. We get sent to the FMA world and i was wondering if i should post it? It's a humouros story just to let you all know....
Luckyalchemy27
I'd love to read your story, Strawberry!! Don't worry, everyone here is usually really nice with their reviews. happy.gif
Supashay91
sure i have nuthin better to do
StrawberryShampoo
uuummmm.....OK... I'll try to have the first few installments of the story up by Monday for whomever is intersted....
Luckyalchemy27
I await it eagerly. ^^
JudasPriest1
yah don't be afraid to post stuff. I'm actually working on somthing to but it ain't done yet.
StrawberryShampoo
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any of your stuff Judas-sama.....
Meo
Go ahead. biggrin.gif
JudasPriest1
Can I ask what a 'sama' is?It's not gonna steal my soul will it?'Cause things that steal my soul are very bad for the soul. ph34r.gif
StrawberryShampoo
no it's not don't worry it's like a way of showing respect.... to put it simply
JudasPriest1
Oh, thank you then! I don't know any Japanese. I'm just a redneck Texan. laugh.gif
StrawberryShampoo
that's alright Judas-sama! Texas is cool....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.