Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pitch Your Anime Ideas Here
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Carnal Malefactor
Right now I just want to see someone do a lengthy series based on White Wolf's 'World of Darkness' rpgs. I've been playing VTMB a lot lately, and it really strikes me as a great setting for a really dark, violent and ribald show. The main character could be a vampire just inducted into the ranks, and now seeks to discover a cure for his 'condition.'

Yes, it's not an original idea, but it's all I could come up with on short notice.

I'll think of a better one later. tongue.gif

...now you try.
AlphonseRules
My pitch:
I will create an anime about a man who is a school bus driver by day, but at night he fights zombie-vampires in a post apocalyptic warzone.
Now you try.
Toby-Chan
They should make an anime about my friend's original fiction, "Queen of Drag". We need more homo superheroes, imo. laugh.gif
Excel Aishi
Five girls (notice i don't say "ordinary girls") are living with a secret: They can travel between this world and many others, living as different incarnations of themselves in each realm. But it's not all fun and games: there are spirits who protect the borders of these worlds and they want to eliminate the girls' incarnations and the relationships they've built with spirits in each realm.

That's a quick summary but it's more complicated than that. And trust me, the cast is HUGE! Too many characters, almost. In one realm there is a demon fox, a dragon and a vampire, who are all related to 3 of the girls' incarnations, in another ther is a world almost like our own, but not quite.

Yeah, i have a mind that is always drifting in and out of reality. >.<
The RZA
Story: There's a world where everyone is taking pills, the pills are called angel pills, they're also used by warriors for power boosts.there also a exists a pill called the Devil pill it holds triple the power of the angel pill

Antagonist: Jio Kishimoto
mongooseboi
this is the most original idea ever. everyone will love it:
normal guy moves into building with 5 other girls and falls in love with one. the entire series gives hints and teases the viewer until the last episode, where the two characters kiss.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 1 2005, 03:27 AM)
normal guy moves into building with 5 other girls and falls in love with one. the entire series gives hints and teases the viewer until the last episode, where the two characters kiss.
[snapback]236365[/snapback]

...you've been watching too much of Ken Amatsu's diarrhea...
mongooseboi
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 1 2005, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 1 2005, 03:27 AM)
[snapback]236365[/snapback]

...you've been watching too much of Ken Amatsu's diarrhea...
[snapback]236606[/snapback]

i've been watching too much harem anime in general. tongue.gif
ElementAlchemist
My idea:

A boy named John (14 years old) went into a place no one would ever though of. He went into the internet. He's also not the only person who has the power to go into the internet.

The year is 2084. The world has advanced it technology. The only thing that hasn't changed is the internet. The internet, at the time, is still used by everyone. Only, many evil and dark people use it also. When John finds himself in the internet, he and a couple of other people he met must find a way to fight the evil criminals. In the internet you can find many ways to fight. While he fights the criminals he also has to fight the biggest challenge in his life. Himself!!
Carnal Malefactor
Isn't that basically a rewrite of Serial Experiments Lain?
ElementAlchemist
Umm, I have no idea what you are talking about. I just made that up in about a minute.
Toby-Chan
A regular middle school kid comes upon an ancient plastic spoon and is given the power of a spoon master, with the ability to expertly wield it's mighty scooping powers against the best spoon masters in the world.

Shoujo version- A regular middle school girl is given the spoon by a flying stuffed llama, and it turns her (After a very drawn out transformation sequence, stuffed chock full of implied nudity) into an older version of herself, with the power to fight evil with the spoon. And the spoon is pink.
Fayt
An anime with a boy who is cursed with a third eye, which allows his to open dimension gate with his hand by sliceing verticully.

His name is Sky a regular high school kid who is 17. He walks home when a assasin come behind him and staps his forhead. He is knock out and wake up with a big scar on his head and he can't remmeber what happens at all ecept walking home. The scar starts to glow black and flows with purple aura and it opens up and so the story begin.
Hagane no Renzy
My anime that yes, IS actually being made by me (no, not the one advertised in my sig)

There's a teenage boy named Gumo Green who lives in a small town called Uraura. He is an orphan and is cared over by his 21-year-old sister. He lives an ordinary life until one day, when he comes home, he hears a rucus outside.

He looks to see that there is a man with long silver hair rummaging through a dumpster near his house. Gumo shoos him off, but he keeps coming back, and whenever Gumo asks him why he's here he'll say "Because he told me to come!"

Eventually Gumo learns the man's name is Garian and he is, indeed, a Demon, in the facade of a human. He comes from another world and was sent by Big Boss to recruit Gumo.

In the first episode Gumo will help Garian defeat a rogue demon (he barely helps though) and they end up becoming friends.

In the rest of the episodes Gumo and Garian will go on wacky, some humorous adventures including Garian setting Gumo up with a girl, saving Gumo's sister from blackmail, etc. (And obviously there will be some major plot twist.....somewhere blink.gif )

(the anime is called Double G!)
Carnal Malefactor
DIABLERIE

Main character is 'Erica', a fairly normal 17-year-old girl... or so she thinks. The story opens with Erica missing a train that would take her back to her hometown from a concert she attended. She's extremely angry and frustrated. She uses her cel phone to call up her parents and explain that she will need to take a cab, which will cost more than $50. During the phone conversation with her father 'Nicholas', he suddenly puts the phone down. Five minutes pass, and Erica still doesn't hear back from her father. She can hear shouting in the background, but can't make it out. After ten more minutes of silence and waiting, she decides to hang up, calls a cab and rides back home. When she comes to her house, the door is open, but all the lights are off. She enters and calls out for her parents, but there's no response. Disturbed, she turns on all the lights and runs to their bedroom... where she sees the two of them laying next to each other, dead, with their innards torn out through holes in their abdomens. Horrified, she runs to call the police, who quickly declare their deaths a double-suicide. Erica doesn't buy this explanation [after all, what she heard over the phone, and what she knew about her parents does not add up to what she saw], but is too shocked, frightened and disturbed by what she has seen to do anything about it. [fade to black]
We next see Erica wake up in the psychiatric ward of a hospital, three years later. She has been in a nearly catatonic state since finding her parents dead. [End of episode 1]

For the rest of the series, we see Erica blaze through a 4-year criminology program in college in only two years, despite being haunted by frighteningly real visions of demonic alter-realities, biblical armageddon, and even hell itself. She has also begun to manifest inexplicably the power to telekinetically destroy and rebuild matter, though she fears her own power and hides it from everyone else.
Now 22, she joins the CIA's elite covert counterterrorism unit. But her real goal is to find the truth about her parents' deaths. As she is sent back to her old hometown to lead a team investigating the mysterious deaths of dozens of the metropolis' clergy, she uncovers a milennium-old Satanic cult, founded in the year 999 A.D., whose apparent goal is to force an armageddon on earth and bringing about a 2000-year reign of the AntiChrist. The nameless cult is surprisingly massive and members apparently join with the promise of holding a position of power under the AntiChrist himself.
Erica finds herself delving deeper and deeper into the cult's history and inner workings, discovering that virtually all the major cataclysmic events of the last milennium [from the Black Plague, to the Spanish Inquisition, and the discovery & colonization of America, to the Second World War] have been orchestrated by the nameless cult in some capacity.
Ultimately, she encounters the man and woman at the corrupted center of the nameless cult... the inheriters of the Horn of Diablerie - a mystical weapon older than the human race, itself, which grants its wielder the power to commune with demons and fallen angels... her parents.

[not gonna spoil the ending] tongue.gif
Hagane no Renzy
@bacon: Wow.....you=genious
Carnal Malefactor
Am I? It feels like I just spliced together a bunch of other ideas... who knows... maybe I am a genius. tongue.gif
edsgirl
That's f*****g awesome! I'd buy that in an instant!
Carnal Malefactor
Thanks! That's all the encouragement I need. biggrin.gif

I actually toyed with the idea of writing a film script when I was in college. A friend of mine runs a small independent studio... not that he has the capacity to produce something like this, but still, he might give me some tips about getting in the door. Something to think about...
Goldfish
Aww, are you sure you don't need my encouragement, too? I could give you some? That's a pretty intensely good story right there.
Carnal Malefactor
I'll consider it extra credit. tongue.gif
LoMXD
well dont know if this idea is any good but what the heck
a title I have in mind would Sungai Ryooshi(past hunters)
it's a story of 6 main characters. two in which are brothe and sister. the other main char(ryooshi) was trying to take over the siblings domain. but while fighting the brother, ryooshi tried to kill him but the sister got in they way instead. Pissed off, the brother pushed ryooshi over the cliff. he got amnesia and he was found by his teacher. she soon got upset becuasue now she hadd to teach him everything all over. at the temple he stays at a girl(named lin)runs into him. now it so happens that Lin was good friends with the sister ryooshi killed. and now she is trying to come up with a way to make him realize what he has done. oer time ryooshi starts getting his bad habits again (hurting killing etc.)
and all of his friends have to try and stop him.

well thats all I have now
the sellout
That's really an fascinating plot, What, no bacon? smile.gif I seem to be obsessed with stories involving any type of secret societies, so there's no doubt in my mind that I would enjoy yours.

Back to the question, I've got numerous ideas in my head, but none is developed enough for me to post and be proud of. ph34r.gif However, if we speak of material that doesn't belong to me, I would really love to see Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy as an anime; in fact, I wish they would consider this option instead of making it a Hollywood movie.
Carnal Malefactor
more on 'DIABLERIE'
========================

The reason Erica's parents faked their deaths is because they knew that her telekinetic powers would awaken by the time she reached the age of 18 [18 = 6+6+6, after all]. They knew that the powers would be far too volatile, and there was a very real possibility that she may have killed them. They did intend all along to later have their agents recruit her into their cult's ranks, and eventually make her the bride of the AntiChrist once their plans came to fruition. They expected her to play along, since she always seemed to show signs of being a dark individual... listening to all that Satanic black metal music, and whatnot. tongue.gif

The other premise is that God has long since abandoned the earth and the human race, considering it to be a failed experiment, and moved on to bigger and better things. However, Satan saw in this an opportunity to gradually corrupt mankind to the point where it would be an ideal recruiting ground for minions to conscribe for his war with God... as in Milton's 'Paradise Lost'. Of course, the Nameless Cult [which I blatantly stole from Lovecraft] intends to facilitate this by destroying the last vestiges of man's faith in God, and delivering the human race into Satan's clutches with a nice bow wrapped around it.

If anyone's an artist and can help me out by doing some character sketches, feel free to PM me so I can tell you what I'm looking for.

BUMP! I NEED AN ARTIST!

mod edit: kora! bumping/double-posting wo yamerou, ttaku!
Fireblend
I've always had a Series in my mind. It's not exactly a series actually, I made it out when I was a kid, so I would imagine that at exams (yeah, school tests) my characters would be battling (XD) and training would be when I studied (It was good for me!).

Anyway, the stories go like this:
Plot: Welcome to Aira (yup), a world divided ino two sections. One, is in the air, where there are floating islands, the travels are made with winged sea-ships, and magic is always present in everybody's. Currently, there's peace.
Another one, down in the ocean, where there's a current war for power and control of these islands, with a very Castle-camelot kind of ambient.
Both of these "sections" live in peace, cooperate, and live happily.
(The technology isn't very advanced in both places. There's gunpowder, but that's it).

But our story start thousands of years ago, when there was war in Aira, and there were no floating islands, but a great continent in where the great ocean now stands.
As to end the conflicts, 10 powerful sages saparated the planet in the two sections that now everybody knows, ending the conflicts, making one dependant of the other, because of Magic and water.
But now, the seal in the core of the planet that keeps the floating islands... well, floating, is beggining to crumble, and it's up to our heroes to revive the legend of their ancester sages.

Characters:
Kiro: It's the principal character of our story and leader of the group. Abandoned as a child, he never got the option to know about where he was from. He's located by Melchior to fulfill he's fate, but there are thing about him not even Melchior knows about. Great with the sword.
Lukas: At first he's an enemy, resisting to return to his ancestor's roots. With amazing deveoped magical powers, he's the protector of the king in a far-away reign. His background is a bit too complex, which will make him stand in the way of a reign's conquering.
Lina: The only girl of the three, with fire powers and great wizdom, her story is completely unknown.
Melchior: The inmortal protector of Aira; who senses the weakening seal, he summons the kids for them to fulfill their destinies before it's too late.
Lyon: Our bad guy, with great powers over elements, and with secret reasons to prevent the child from reactivating the seal.

There's more to it, but it would take alot of time. For example, magic depends in the use of special crystals, called energy crystals. Without them, one can't use magic.
Also, it involves time-travelling since the gems to reactivate the seal were hidden into time by the same sages that separated the world, so they get to know alot about Aira's path (At one time, it was identically to our own). Plus they must be carefully to not interfer with time and certain events.

So that's it, what do you think? Should I explain any further?

BTW Bacon, that's simply awesome!!
I wouldn't miss something like that!

mod edit: please edit your previous post if you have something to add on rather than double-posting; don't follow Bacon's horrible example.
Hagane no Renzy
We should, like, get the entire site involved and make a giant project devoted to Bacon's anime tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Fireblend, your idea reminds me of Chrono Trigger... which I like...
animejunkie429800
My anime would be about:

A guy (named Kazuma) that came from Japan to America to learn English. Then, he has a crush on a girl named Sophia that happens to have a 99 year old demon locked into her. Once the demon is 100 years old, it will come out of its body and wreck the world. Sophia doesn't know that she has a demon in her, but also likes the Kazuma. One day, while they were going out, the demon gets released. After that, Kazuma meets this gypsy on the road, then gives this contract. She tells him that there was a demon on the loose. If nothing happens, his girlfriend will soon die because of the host body that the demon is in. He needs to sign the contract to have magic to protect the world. And he can't tell Sophia about this or she will die.

This will be more like a manga. tongue.gif
Fireblend
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 6 2005, 07:50 PM)
Fireblend, your idea reminds me of Chrono Trigger... which I like...
[snapback]244352[/snapback]

Well, thanks I guess ^^ tongue.gif
Chrono trigger's a great game, I've played it nonstop for hours XD
They should really remake it on some new-gen console or at least a port for DS...
Elderberry
QUOTE(Bacon-san)
I NEED AN ARTIST!
Myeh, I'm already working on initial character designing for Erica (sort of), but he still needs an actual artist! laugh.gif
DarkBlade_Alchemist
biggrin.gif Well my idea is only a little bit done, Ryoku Himura is a 16 year old boy with an uncontrollable anger who gets into a lots of trouble and fights.(not like the begining of yu yu) when he loses his temper he goes into a blind rage and unleashes an unbelievably powerful force. but he meets a man who has a very mysterious past Who decides to train him to be able to control his temper in fights. well thats all i have right now. blink.gif
ed's secret agent
A 9 year old and his younger brother live in a small town where nothing special ever happens. Everyone looks alike, sounds alike, even their attitudes towards the world are similiar. He's sick of it, but there's nothing he can do.
One day, the younger brother assaults the older one on the street in an attempt to kill him with a steak knife. The cuts dig deeper, the tears flow more, and the never-ending screams seem to last eternities.
His parents only stand there, watching him get killed. He runs away as far as he can, his brother stalking him wherever he goes, planning to kill whoever gets in his way.
The brother runs far away to investigate: What happened?
Why didn't his parents rescue him? Why didn't any of the townspeople call the police?
Why did his brother try to do this to him? Why was this happening?

I'm trying to make something with more childhood trauma than Fullmetal Alchemist. I mean really, a 9 year old. An 8 year old. A knife. A parent's blank stare. ...That's traumatic. There are a lot of holes in the plot left over though, so it wouldn't really work.
I'll try something different later...
Carnal Malefactor
Check my blog. smile.gif
Slashrose1010
OK, here comes my unoriginal plot :3

Setting: Current day, our world.

Possible names: Blood Crusade, Black Cross (someone please think up a better name)

Private Investigator of super natural phenomena, David Marshall. Sure, it sounded cool to him too, but living in a run down apartment in Manhatten scrounging up whatever money he can doing odd jobs on the side isn't so glamerous. One day, as he is walking down the street, he is approached by a mad eyed priest. David tries to lose the strange man by hastening his pace, but the man is persistant and grabs David's arm. He says, "The anti-christ is coming. The day of reckoning is near!" David waves the insane notion aside and forced his arm from the priest and begins to walk away. "Wait," the priest says, "you are a man of God, are you not?" David had never thought of himself as a holy man, simply trying to make a living by investigating what people could not detect with science. "My son, I must ask you a favor---"

The priest had paid David handsomely to investigate a cult which he believed to be the roots of the anti-christ's coming. Of course, he had only received half of his payment, and would receive the rest after accomplishing the task. As simple as this seemed, David felt uneasy. "My child, Satan's spawn will branch from this house. You are to found out all you can and stop them at all cost." Mr. Marshall thought this seemed ludicrous but he could use the easy money. As his plain landed he could not believe where he was, Italy! Of all the places to spawn the devil, why in the presence of the vatican? David walks through the small, quaint streets of Abruzzi, looking for the sign that the priest had showed him. When he finally finds the seven pointed seal carved into a large piece of wood, he walks down the stairs that would seem to lead to somone's cellar, perhaps a tavern. He enters the foreboding room and finds a small stone cellar, as he expected. There is not much there other than a few cups and a bar. An adjoined door swings open, and the keep walks to the bar. "What will you be having?" The tender asks politely in surprisingly clear english. "I'm sorry, I must be in the wrong place." As David is about the leave, he spots the crest on the man's finger; his ring. "May I ask what that symbol is?" The bartender's expression is unflinching, "It is the seal to the university I went to. It is my class ring." The bartender cleans the glass and walks out of the room. David stands for a few moments, pondering as to why this man used his college seal as the symbol for his bar. It didn't seem likely... Acting on his instincts, he follows the man into the adjacent room. It led to a stone hallway, as long as the eye could see. It was dimly lit by an unseen light source. As he neared the end, it led to the outside, back to an alley. There was no were, however, any exits. He felt as if he walked into a sanctuary. The warm light was pouring on his face, as he was surrounded by a beutiful Italian garden. He spotted the seal again, on the floor covered in moss and ivy. What is going on here. The voice of the priest resounding in his mind, "You have heard of legend of the Children of the Night, have you not?... Vampires, feeding off the living." This just didn't seem to be possible... he runs back to the cellar but as he enters the dank room, the bartender is standing in the way of the exit. david tries forcing his way through but isn't strong enough to thwart the burley man. He is knocked down and blacks out...

David wakes up in what appears to be a massive stone room, like a dungeon of an old castle. He awakens to be under the eyes of two cloaked figures. He feels the end nearing. He will be the next meal of these two monsters... One of the figures tries to force him down on the slab he is laying on. David feels hid head... he has been bandaged. But why. Why would these creatures of the night aid him? he wonders if they are trying to return him back to health then drain him....

OK, I have typed out all this excessive crap because I am not as good of a story teller as Bacon. If you wanna know the point of this pointless story, here it is: [spoiler]The vampires are not ones of the conventional sense. They are actually the oldest branch of the early church, the Way. They were seperated as a Protestant faith and have almost died out because the early catholic church's popes didn't feel they were against the will of God in their eyes. The idea of them drinking blood had not come from Vladamir Dracula, but Jesus himself when he turned the wine into blood at the last supper. The priest was told to give the large sum of money to David so he could find out their whereabouts so the church could finally wipe them out. The Way has many cloisters scattered all over the world, with a small following. The reason the catholic church wants to destroy them is because they claim to be actual children of Jesus. As David finds out more about the Way, he finds out what the church means. They are immortal as long as they are not murdered, such as a gunshot or mortally injured. The source of that immortality is the actual blood of one of the immortal members of the cloister itself. David inquires if the original vampire of The Way is still alive. They all say he is. David asks where he is-- David eventually sees what they believe to be the second vampire. A woman, of dark skin and curly hair and hazle eyes. He talks to her and asks why the church is after her. She claims she is little over 2000 years old. She explains that the church really seperated them almost immediately. One of the founders, Peter, had started asserting some of his own belief and the Romans adopted it eventually, but the Way did not follow Peter, thus the Way has been a target from the beginning. David fights the church and blah blah blah, you can imagine the action sequence and where the story goes from there :3 any questions or comments would be nice. Enjoy >3[/spoiler]
Luceit Elric
Here's one of my ideas:

It starts with a girl at her little brother's funeral, saying goodbye to him. She hears a distant bell but she can't make out the location. As the days pass by after that, her blind mother becomes ill and the doctors think that she won't be able to make it. Meanwhile, the sound of the bell continues to get louder. One day, in the middle of the night, the girl wakes up and she sees a boy next to her. He tells her that her brother's soul has not reached heaven and he's in danger of becoming an evil spirit is he's left for too long. Thus, they embark on a journey to fid the little boy to guide him to Heaven.

I'm thinking of naming this story "Finding Heaven". What do you guys think?
Ronaldo Rodregez
I always wanted to draw a manga, but I knew I'd screw it up. So I always just kept the idea in my head.

A guy walked home from school finds an injurred cat. He's a pretty happenin' dude, so he brings it home and takes care of it. One night, after the cat was in almost perfect health, he finds a girl in bed with him and that cat missing.

OMGWTF THE CAT TURNED INTO A GIRL. The rest would be in progress.

Most likely it'd just turn out to be a bad hentai.
animejunkie429800
I have always wanted to be a manga-ka, so this would pretty much be a manga.

The Life of Me

This will be kinda like a diary based on my childhood. biggrin.gif
shogunskey
an epic anime that pits two people aginst an army of deamons, while they search the land for a frogotten tresure.
Luceit Elric
The year is 2035. The world is shattered following the events of the Dark Wars (started 2017, ended 2034). It seems that nothing will ever be right again. Even as people live on, their souls are uninspired. They have lost hope and lost faith. Worse, laws are extremely regulated now and all of mankind are bound to be good always and those who dare disobey are put to eath.

In year 2082, on a wintry day with the sun shining and a snowstorm brewing, a little boy is born. He is the Dreamweaver, a child who can bring heaven or hell to the souless, dreamless populace...

This would be a very controversial story. Also, I'd better not find out that any of you coy this because this happens to be the one of the only stories of mine that I think is truly original. mad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Aug 30 2005, 03:40 PM) [snapback]268266[/snapback]

I always wanted to draw a manga, but I knew I'd screw it up. So I always just kept the idea in my head.

A guy walked home from school finds an injurred cat. He's a pretty happenin' dude, so he brings it home and takes care of it. One night, after the cat was in almost perfect health, he finds a girl in bed with him and that cat missing.

OMGWTF THE CAT TURNED INTO A GIRL. The rest would be in progress.

Most likely it'd just turn out to be a bad hentai.

SOmeone beat you to it.
LoMXD
this is just a story that my friends and I like to play all the time. We write what we play and turn it into stroies it wouldnt be a bad anime though.

Title: Elements.
in the day and age some kids have been able to have he powers of the elements.(fire water wind etc)
there are also dark elements and side-elements. There is also one elemental master. The kids holding the elements of wind(motoko) Fire(Pyro[real name he keeps secret]) Water ( Nayru[Also keeps her real name a secret]) and sometimes the side element of light (hikari) the elemental master(Sekai) and a cursed girl who looks kinda like a cat(jinx[name unkwon)
journey the country warning the elements of the man trying to take their powers. but the dark elements are trying to help him. (not teally elements but people woh have abilities like chaos suffering, darkness of mind)
Now not only do they have to deal with the mad scientist, but also squables between each other.

Motoko and Nayru both like Pyro. But Nayru thinks it cant be her with him because he is the fire element and her being the water. But after the dark element(Kyros) sends these evil shadows into Nayru, Pyro starts to look after her a little more.
These shadows can turn Nayru agaisnt everyone, or tear her soul apart.
Motoko and Pyro fight alot, and sekai jinx and Nayru are the peace keepers.
more recently, Pyro meets his older brother, who controls arsinest fire.
They fight, Pyro gets the crap beat outta him, friends come to save the day. But when Motoko leaves to go to a funeral, Nayru and Pyro get closer, to the point that they are friends.
(Hiakri told Pyro that Nayru loved him)
when motoko comes back she and Nayru get in a fight over pyro and she tells her that her new best friend is Pyro's brother. Nayru doesnt plan on telling pyro this , bewcause she is afraid he likes her and he'll leave her alone. Then Nayru does something to make motoko practically crazy(the co-creator told me it should be that she kisses him and motoko sees)
plus, they all have to deal with the fact that pyro will someday move to the dark side and kill all the elements.

any comments?
Fullmetal_Bastard
Man i really don't know how to explain my story.....Hmm....Well its a manga that me and my friend have worked on. Its called Elite Union. Its pretty much DBZ stylized but with more humore and better plot. Its mostly a bunch of fights ((Kind of like on bad guy to another....)) all the while revealing the characters past and motives. The cast is pretty big and there are a lot of main characters. Lets see....well the cast mostly started with only four main characters. ((It has a lot of child trauma, since there main characters start as children)) It starts out with an 8 year old boy named Cojin. He is a humanoid type alien from the planet Cruora ((he looks exactly like a normal human...except with sharper teeth)) His race is born with super strength and super senses. One day while training, demons attack and destroy his planet. He escapes the planet in a spaceship with his 13 year old brother Gallack, but is separated from the rest of his family. ((His parents and younger brother)) They decide to become space pirates to get enough parts and money to get an even better ship. One powerful enough to find the rest of their family. They destroy countless planets for their selfish cause, and even become known all around the universe. During their travels, they come across Earth. They think nothing of the planet and continue on their buisness of plundering the planet and destroying it after. After nearly leveling all of Downtown Los Angeles, two boys come to stop them. They however, are not ordinary boys. Nathan appears to be a normal kid, but is actually a cyborg who is almost as strong as Cojin. Eagle however, doesn't look normal from the get go. He has angelic wings from his back. He doesn't even like to fight. He is the most powerful of the trio. After a scrap with Eagle and Nathan, Nathan questions Cojin about why he does the things he does. He teaches Cojin about the value of life and how it can't be thrown away like a toy. Saddened by these words, Cojin realizes that he is the same as the demons who destroyed his planet. He decides to quit being a space pirate. Gallack gets pissed about this and turns against his brother, calling him weak and telling him that he doesn't care about his family. Gallack has become Cojin's enemy and is the antagonist for the rest of the story. Gallack fights all three of them at once and thrashes them with ease, until Cojin unlocks a hidden power and defeats him. Gallack says that he will leave him on Earth for a whole year until he becomes stronger. Cojin hates this because he believes Earth is full of weaklings and he will rot. Gallack leaves him regardless and with no where else to go, decides to stay with Nathan and Eagle. Thats pretty much where the story starts. The three have such contradicting personalities and its hilarious to see them in a room together. We have a fic and I think you should read...as it explains things more than me.

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/forum/ind...showtopic=28384
kokoro_shadow_angel
LoLs...i'm currently working on this manga of mine ^^

:: ETCHED IN STONE ::
Short (and crappy) Version
The 6 Element Guardians (Flame, Earth, Wind, Water, Light, and Dark) join together to try and take the Ultimate Stone from the Prince of Darkness. With the Stone, the user's any desire would be granted. Its no secret that the Prince would use the Stone for his corrupt desires. Auria, the Flame Guardian is in a racial limbo: half demon, half human. She desperately wants the Stone to become pure human. But using the Stone would require sacrificing the souls of the Guardians. (Even if Auria sacrifices her soul, she can still be kept alive by her demon blood). How far will Auria go to achiever her goal?

Super Long Version
In the beginning of time, Gaia the Mother Goddess fell in love the Kronoss, the God of Time. While Kronoss controlled the flow of time, Gaia controlled the flow of life and creation. One day while Gaia is tending to one of her human tribes, Kronoss sees her bag of clay and attempts to create his own race. Thus the Atlanticans, a race of people who dwell under the sea were born. When Gaia found what her husband had done, she gathered her human creations and rallied a war against Kronoss and his Atlanticans. Although the two deities forgave each other, the two races never made peace.

Attempting to fix things, they vowed that one of their offspring would bring the two races together. Enter Lucifer, their first son. Lucifer eventually became the first Prince of Darkness. He united the two races in sin and destruction, further tossing the situation into chaos. To protect the land and the righteous, the deities sent the Element Guardians. There were originally five Guardians: the Earth Guardian, the Flame Guardian, the Wind Guardian, and the Water Guardian and the Light Guardian. The Guardians were the same spirits reincarnated over and over again. The deities were to choose the women who would bear each Guardian, not caring to select the fathers. This turned out to be another fatal mistake...

One woman chosen to bear the Flame Guardian fell in love with a demon. She had two children; a boy named Solarius, and a daughter named Auria. The demon who fathered them happened to be a direct descendent of Lucifer so Solarius became next in line to the throne. Auria became the Flame Guardian.

Being half demon, the two children only had half of a human soul. Solarius gave up his sould and chose to become full demon. Auria remained in limbo. To gain control over the world, Solarius tried to create the Ultimate Stone. With the stone, any one person's desires would be fulfilled. All they needed to complete the stone were the souls of the Guardians. Solarius wanted the Stone for power. Auria just wanted to full human.

Auria found the other Guardians and one by one lured them to them to her brother who would add their souls to the Stone. Unfortunately, when the time came to kill the final sacrifice, the Light Guardian, Auria realized she loved him and spared his life. She then shattered the Stone releasing all the souls trapped inside.

500 years later, Auria is still alive and unchanged, kept alive by her demon blood. She met the reincarnations of the Guardians. Meanwhile, Solarius has been trying to reconstruct the Stone, this time using human souls to amplify it. The Guardians now want the Stone to keep it out of Solarius' hands. Auria is still trying to become full human. Although she doesn't want to sacrifice her friends' souls just to acheive her dream, how far will she go just to be human?
Fullmetal_Bastard
i really like it. it has some very original ideas
Edwardhellion
Had an idea
Title: Acest
Main Characters: Alan Smith, Alice Stonwal, Gungar
Setting: 2010 continent of Sodaim
Description: 15 years ago a demon attacked a village encountering a boy. The boys Parents fought the demon eventually losing their lives in the process. The demon attacked the boy Killing itself leaving only scar on the boys cheek apparently. This boy we know as Alan Smith AKA The Scared One. 15 years later the boy goes to a town called Foru in search of answers about what happened that day When he mets a man in a black hooded cloak with what appeared to be a two guns in a T formation on the hood, holding a bag with something shacking in it the man attacks the boy causing him to drop the bag. Alan stabs him through the heart with his Katana Held on his back. He opens the bag finding a girl inside. She is later discovered to be looking for her long lost brother. The two become friends and quest together.

Character Bios

Name: Alan Smith
Alias: The Scared One
Birthday: 1993 Oct. 21
Weapons: Katana, Hell bringing Staff
Description: young Samurai from the village of Foru He is the only remaining member of the Smith family who wre killed during the demon attack of Foru 15 years ago. Being the only surviver of the demon attack. He has a short temper and will not take men hitting girls at all. Basically friendly and Kind-hearted he'll do anything to help those he cares about. He is good friends with Alice.

Name: Alice Stonwal
Birthday: 1995 Febuary 20
Weapons: Throwing stars
Description: A shy teenager hailing from Gotaka with a dark past first her parents fled the village in hopes of finding a place to sreate military weapons leaving Alice and her Brother Spike. Next, a mysterious murder was killing off the military Spike left to find out why the man was murding people right before the invasion of Jagaso. She then learned martial arts and ninja techniques and joined the military as a special assassin. When the war ended she left the military to search for her brother. She was kiddnapped by a man in a cloak, and was later rescued by Alan. they now search the continent for her brother and Alan's past.

Name:Gungar/GunGar/GUNgar
Description; An evil Gang that is trailing the a item called the Corines Sphere an item thgat can give one strength and wisdom beond belif. all members were cloaks with two guns making aT formation.

Intresting? laugh.gif
kokoro_shadow_angel
QUOTE (Edwardhellion @ Dec 3 2005, 01:50 PM) *
Had an idea
Title: Acest
Main Theme: Holiday- Green Day
Ending Theme: One last Breath- Creed
Main Characters: Alan Smith, Alice Stonwal, Gungar
Setting: 2010 continent of Sodaim
Description: 15 years ago a demon attacked a village encountering a boy. The boys Parents fought the demon eventually losing their lives in the process. The demon attacked the boy Killing itself leaving only scar on the boys cheek apparently. This boy we know as Alan Smith AKA The Scared One. 15 years later the boy goes to a town called Foru in search of answers about what happened that day When he mets a man in a black hooded cloak with what appeared to be a two guns in a T formation on the hood, holding a bag with something shacking in it the man attacks the boy causing him to drop the bag. Alan stabs him through the heart with his Katana Held on his back. He opens the bag finding a girl inside. She is later discovered to be looking for her long lost brother. The two become friends and quest together.

Character Bios

Name: Alan Smith
Alias: The Scared One
Birthday: 1993 Oct. 21
Weapons: Katana, Hell bringing Staff
Description: young Samurai from the village of Foru He is the only remaining member of the Smith family who wre killed during the demon attack of Foru 15 years ago. Being the only surviver of the demon attack. He has a short temper and will not take men hitting girls at all. Basically friendly and Kind-hearted he'll do anything to help those he cares about. He is good friends with Alice.

Name: Alice Stonwal
Birthday: 1995 Febuary 20
Weapons: Throwing stars
Description: A shy teenager hailing from Gotaka with a dark past first her parents fled the village in hopes of finding a place to sreate military weapons leaving Alice and her Brother Spike. Next, a mysterious murder was killing off the military Spike left to find out why the man was murding people right before the invasion of Jagaso. She then learned martial arts and ninja techniques and joined the military as a special assassin. When the war ended she left the military to search for her brother. She was kiddnapped by a man in a cloak, and was later rescued by Alan. they now search the continent for her brother and Alan's past.

Name:Gungar/GunGar/GUNgar
Description; An evil Gang that is trailing the a item called the Corines Sphere an item thgat can give one strength and wisdom beond belif. all members were cloaks with two guns making aT formation.

Intresting? laugh.gif

haha...interesting...i just don't get the time period...
you make it seem fantasy but the years and birthdates you posted kinda throw me off...
so sodaim is kinda like an alternate world?
Edwardhellion
@kokoro_shadow_angel - Yeah it is an alternate world! Yeah it's supposed to be fantasy.
just a question is it capable of being turned into a real anime? laugh.gif
kokoro_shadow_angel
^ hehe...i say go for it wink.gif
Edwardhellion
*blushes* thanks

I've taken off the theme songs. anyone got any just PM me
beyondredemption
Here's one that me and my friend came up with, and I've started drawing...
Sparkle, which stands for Super Powered Adolescents Randomly Killing Lecherous Enemies

Five girls (whose names all begin with K) are sleeping over at one of the girls' house. They eat some strangely glowing popcorn, which gives them belly aches. The next day, they learn that the popcorn is being recalled, as it was tainted!
They burn the remains of the popcorn and go to school where mysterious powers manifest themselves. For example, Kitsune, a super lesbion, can light things on fire, and Kotoko, her crush, can read minds. Kai, the deceptively-sweet-but-a-secret-sadist can grow evil plants, like from the little shop of horrors. Some funny situations occur as they battle enemies(and never win).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.