Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My First Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Fantus
ok, so i don't really draw much, this is the 4th thing that takes more then 3 minutes that i have drawn, and its the first thing that i havnt drawn at school, so i'm kind of new at this, it was hard to draw because the shadows are all wacked out because of the fire (you can't see it yet, i'm puting color into it, just need more colored pencils), and Roy's face is kind of wierd looking, but its what the picture looked like so i went with what i had. Oh well, here it is, what do you guys think?

I'll put the colored version up as soon as its finished, but i think its going to suck, haha.
Reika
nice drawing!! My first FMA fanart was really crappy xDDD
Fantus
and here is drawing #2, i like this one alot more then the first
Reika
QUOTE(Fantus @ Jul 28 2005, 09:26 PM)
[snapback]230415[/snapback]

Yeah, this one's better, but I like both ^^
Tsukassa05
QUOTE(Reika @ Jul 28 2005, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE(Fantus @ Jul 28 2005, 09:26 PM)
[snapback]230415[/snapback]

Yeah, this one's better, but I like both ^^
[snapback]230432[/snapback]

I agree. The second pic is better. The first one needs a little work, but you're getting there! biggrin.gif
Fantus
ok, colored in the roy one, kind of makes it look a little better, just wish i had a peach colored pencil for the face, lol

and another one i did is of Naruto.
DarkBlade_Alchemist
I think its really good.My first fan art sux, thats why i havnt posted them yet.
FMA JPD
I'm Impressed with the scar one. It seems to be on another level than the others
Shinobimelxi
Out of all of them, I really like the scar one.

houghts
-I just noticed that I leveled up into an apprentice... yay....
SsleepyAlly
the scar one rocks! the naruto one is good too. ^^
Fantus
well, i drew some more things, they arent FMA, oh well, after watching the fma movie i'll probably draw ed and al together.

[attachmentid=2472] [attachmentid=2474] [attachmentid=2475] [attachmentid=2476] [attachmentid=2478] [attachmentid=2479] [attachmentid=2480] [attachmentid=2481] [attachmentid=2482] [attachmentid=2483]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.