Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Second Was Really Better!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl
So many things happened like-

1) Alphonse said the 'D' word (I knew he had it in him)
2) Crowley was actually working for Lust, Envy, and....maybe not Gluttony
3) Crowley was a golem
4) The story was true about a city disappearing years ago just because the king did human transmutation
5) New fighting moves
6) They run faster (thank god)
7)...AND HOW COME GENZ BRESSLAU WAS IN THE FREAKIN' END!?!?!?!?
Has anyone esle noticed that to?
8) A question that my friend wanted me to post: Was it worth killing the chimara in Lior? (she wanted to cry just because I killed it)(God she is so stupid)
9) And oh yeah I almost forgot, IT WAS WAY MORE FUNNY THAN THE FIRST ONE!
10).....there was something esle...*thinking hard*......Oh well I'll post later when I remember!
Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl
......Okay....how 'bout I be more specific on number 7.....In the last movie of the game, before Edward enters the train, look to your right and you will see Bresslau. Bresslau is the dude in the first game, the one with the auto-mail arm, then gets two of them, then gets his enitre body upgraded with auto-mail.
foolmetal alchemist
Please don't double post.
Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl
Why?
And by looking at your avatar, do you like Kingdom Hearts?
Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl
...huh....well I guess Sora's gone, so anyway I won't double post. So everyone just be happy to see my first post only, please!
Longsword
QUOTE(Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl @ Jul 27 2005, 05:03 PM)
Why?
[snapback]229280[/snapback]

Because it is forbidden in the Forum rules. You will just upset the Moderators, take my word for it.

To stay on topic: The second game certainly looked better, though it felt shorter to me, and I also would have rather had all-original story rather than parts from the Anime in the beginning. Personal taste I guess...
Chibi Reina
lol, I just noticed in New Game Plus that armony was in Lior XD At the flower shop (typical)

Anywho, yeah, it was a lot better than the first!! I didn't like the fact that it took me nine or ten hours to defeat... *sigh*
Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl
Okay I've learned my leason then. Yes and it was surprising that Armony was there....but what would she be doing there in Lior? I'm sure there could have been a closer flower shop around....or maybe I'm wrong, maybe she could have been searching for a specific flower there? And why did they make the second game shorter? 10 hours is very little for a game.
Chibi Reina
Ya... It could've used more sidequests and whatnot, as well as more movies lol

And boss fights!! It needs more boss fights!!
xHaganeNoChibi
I wish it were longer other then that It was good~

I didnt notice armony ;-;

but the 1rst game.. I think was sad..
Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl
You'll see Armony when you play a second time. Have any of you defeated Scar or Armstrong? I did, but of course I used all my potions on Scar cuz it was hard. The only way to attack Scar more effectively is if you do counterattacks. (I think) Well it worked for me and it took an hour. I say Armstrong is easier.
Azura Elric
I saw Armony....and I even saw Fuery, Breda, and Falman at the Jewlery Store right after the car blew up O_O. It's hard to spot them... but I they're there.
Masamune
QUOTE(Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl @ Jul 31 2005, 05:28 PM)
You'll see Armony when you play a second time. Have any of you defeated Scar or Armstrong? I did, but of course I used all my potions on Scar cuz it was hard. The only way to attack Scar more effectively is if you do counterattacks. (I think) Well it worked for me and it took an hour. I say Armstrong is easier.
[snapback]235144[/snapback]

You beat Armstrong!? To me Scar was much easier... was he optional as well?! ph34r.gif
Oh well, at leat I got his sunglasses! laugh.gif
Electrastar
Yeah, the second game was better than the first one, but they should have made it a completly original story instead of using just bits and pieces of the anime's storyline....but still, it was better...but still wayyyyy to easy to beat.
Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl
Yeah from Armstrong I got the Bond of Brotherhood. It just raises the speed of the guage so you can use rage attack quicker. But if you do a bad job all you do is get a small elixir.
Internet Alchemist
QUOTE(Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl @ Jul 27 2005, 07:56 PM)
......Okay....how 'bout I be more specific on number 7.....In the last movie of the game, before Edward enters the train, look to your right and you will see Bresslau. Bresslau is the dude in the first game, the one with the auto-mail arm, then gets two of them, then gets his enitre body upgraded with auto-mail.
[snapback]229268[/snapback]

The second game is a prequel to the first game.
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
I thought the Crimsin Elixir was a little to easy for me and short, but oh well its part of FMA, so you have to love the movie clips in it. ^^
ltck
This game was a heck of a lot easier than the first... But, I thought the whole thing with Genz and Armony was pretty weird. But still, it was extremely short. And there are so many weird things the second time around. You see Havoc just standing around in Siam Sid along with several other military officers, and I think Black Hayate is somewhere in that place where the golem statue are blowing and sucking in air... O.o
Tyna
I like the ending theme. anyone know where I can get the lyrics or the song itself?
Sapphire Alchemist
Armony? If its the red hair flower shop girl yeah I noticed her (didn't play part 3 yet - -''). Um, if anybody noticed..I saw that the cats that we pick up are on her flower stand and I noticed that the cats replaced the cactus plants she's selling by the chapter we got the cats from (I only got from chapter 1,3,6,7). So I wonder if anybody knows what happens if we collect all the cats? blink.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
You can't collect the cats on the stand. I tried, and Al just sits and stares at the cats while Ed just glares at Al... Poor Al...
And I tried beating Armstrong.... Even though I hitted him a million times, his life bar didn't even change. X|
Scar has like 3 lives.... Couldn't kill him T_T but it dosen't matter if you get defeated of what, I lost and went to fix Ed's automail...
Tyna
Believe it or not, Armstrong and Scar are possible to kill. Look up some guides, it can be done, my friend.

Anyways, of course you can't collect the cats on the stand, because that's where you just sit and listen to their mewing for no reason (Al likes it). But if you collect ALL the cats, Ed won't be glaring anymore, though. He'll get a present that he hates so bad, too!
Bluewish
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Jan 5 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]337041[/snapback]

You can't collect the cats on the stand. I tried, and Al just sits and stares at the cats while Ed just glares at Al... Poor Al...
And I tried beating Armstrong.... Even though I hitted him a million times, his life bar didn't even change. X|
Scar has like 3 lives.... Couldn't kill him T_T but it dosen't matter if you get defeated of what, I lost and went to fix Ed's automail...

So you have a choice on either fight armstrong or scar? and it doesnt really matter if you die?
And is it really shorter this time???? man I hate short games, does anyone how shorter it is from the first game? Another thing is I still havent beat the first one! the way you all talk about the second one sounds a whole lot better than the first one!
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 1 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]418978[/snapback]

QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Jan 5 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]337041[/snapback]

So you have a choice on either fight armstrong or scar? and it doesnt really matter if you die?
And is it really shorter this time???? man I hate short games, does anyone how shorter it is from the first game? Another thing is I still havent beat the first one! the way you all talk about the second one sounds a whole lot better than the first one!

You battle Scar after the whole Tucker thing. You go through the tunnels and when you finally get to the exit Scar is up there. He has about 5 bars of HP (or VIT).
There is a time when you have to fight Armstrong as practice (or a warmup) after you get Ed's auto-mail fixed.
It doesn't matter if you lose either of these battles.
It may be shorter, I don't know. It just depends how good you are at the game and how quickly you can get through it.
Bluewish
So it doesn't matter?!
Ok...thnx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.