Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General Site Question Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Technical Support & Questions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
CLima
Where i can accept the terms and the another stuff in order to download music, etc? :SSSSSS
bryantq
Due to our agreement with FUNimation, we are no longer able to offer downloads of the music. But stay tuned for an online streaming player of it in the future smile.gif
animejunkie429800
I have a question:

Why is the forum clock one hour ahead?
mongooseboi
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Jul 26 2005, 11:42 PM)
I have a question:

[snapback]228437[/snapback]

good question...lol..i duno either blink.gif
foolmetal alchemist
It's actually because you are in a different time zone. If you go into your user settings, you can adjust the site clock to your time zone.
animejunkie429800
It's actually because you are in a different time zone. If you go into your user settings, you can adjust the site clock to your time zone.

I fixed my time zone a long time ago and it still is one hour ahead. I wonder what's wrong.
foolmetal alchemist
Did you change it to day light savings time?
FMA JPD
ya I noticed that after the problem with My controls it moved an hour ahead
Envy's lil' miniskirt
The same thing happened to me. I went into board controls too see if daylight savings was on. I unclicked it and it went to the correct time. Then I went back and clicked it again and it jumped an hour ahead. So it seems the site clock is an hour fast.
bryantq
The server is located in arizona, which does not have to deal with Daylight savings time smile.gif
mongooseboi
why does it say we have 150+ guests lol.
bryantq
because we have 150 unregistered users browsing the website. Previously i had filtered out these people with our transparent proxy cache (because the server couldnt handle it) but now its not an issue with our new server smile.gif
chocolate_eds_everywhere
hi i have a question on getting pictures at the bottom of your post. i can't do it. when i first tried it i made it like an attachment and there was a box around it saying click to enlarge image and then i tried putting the link to the pic in the url for the image bax and it said it couldn't except the pic. please help sad.gif sad.gif (ya it said dynamic image tags aren't allowed what does that mean???)

mongooseboi
you mean a signature?..go to your control panel and go to my signature. from there you can edit your sig. (and add pics)
yosemite
but i just want to download the amv thats not liscnsed i dont think.
brigadier_general
yeah.. how do you get the title under your user name to be something else like "state alchemist" or "colonel"?
zombie
You post more in more meaningful threads. But what dose that matter if your a Citizen?
But if you do care about it be thankful you’re not like me and post in spam central. Because that is basically he only place i post. so for me it will not go up
kmila
hi ..um i had the same question that brigadier general so taht means taht to get a higher position and stop being a citizen i have to post more and more in meaningful threads? but like what threads about what?.
Ed Elrich
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Jul 27 2005, 12:51 AM) [snapback]228456[/snapback]

QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Jul 26 2005, 11:42 PM)
I have a question:

[snapback]228437[/snapback]

good question...lol..i duno either blink.gif

I asked that same question and someone told its because the server is located some place far away in another time zone
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(kmila @ Nov 13 2005, 01:12 PM) [snapback]313956[/snapback]

hi ..um i had the same question that brigadier general so taht means taht to get a higher position and stop being a citizen i have to post more and more in meaningful threads? but like what threads about what?.

Posting anywhere other than in Spam Central would help up your rank, but if that's your reason for joining a forum, then you need to find another hobby. Ranks DO NOT MATTER. I repeat, RANKS DO NOT MATTER.

Doesn't matter if you're a Citizen, Brigidier General, Colonel or whatnot--people's opinions of you are based on the content of your posts, not the little title under your avatar.
Elderberry
Spam on this forum and the foil will come seeking you...tongue.gif
zombie
What did I say?
Damn I have a bad memory.
Cuterenard223
Ok, let me start from the top... I don't know if this question is in the right spot so please don't yell at me just answer me. I am having trouble contacting this website, I contacted this website about 4 weeks ago or something like that and still have not recieved a reply. I want to know why? Does it matter what my question was? Also, I know I probably shouldn't ask here, but no one will answer me and it is really getting annoying, why is it that I can't post a topic in the FMA Anime thread about "Will there be more FMA after the movie?" I want to know why I can't post something like that when the thread says you can talk about stuff from the anime? And something else that bothers me is that someone made a locked topic saying to stop asking and that there would be no more anime after the movie, but didn't put any evidence saying that this was true! Please don't delete this reply, I want answers! I'm tired of trying to contact you people on this website and not have you answer me! mad.gif
P.S. If you must delete this, please then tell me where to put a question like this!
Elderberry
@zombie-san: >P

@Cuterenard-san: PMing moderators is generally more effective than trying to e-mail the administrator, bryantq-sama, as he's a very busy man and isn't on the forum very often. happy.gif;

As for the thread question, I believe it's already been pretty settled that Bones has no further plans for producing more Hagaren anime after the movie. There have just been so many threads created by new forumers asking about this, and it's a bit of a hassle to keep explaining the same thing...ohmy.gif
bryantq
QUOTE(Cuterenard223 @ Dec 25 2005, 07:03 PM) [snapback]333818[/snapback]

Will there be more FMA after the movie?

No, there will not be a continuation of the series. There is the Manga, the Anime, and the Movie. The original creator, Hiromu Arakawa, has pretty much stated this in her editorial writings.

That, and having been in close contact with industry representatives from Bones/Funimation they also have given no hints. The storyline is pretty much "finished" after the movie. Now that is what we know now. Who knows, 4 years from now maybe they decide they want to create another series, and they could. However the chances of that happening are unlikely.

Now, in regards to emailing me through the Phoenix Networks corporate information mailing system. That method of contact was intended only for reporting errors or serious problems with the website. Not to answer everyone's questions. That is what the forums are for, because there is a vast amount of information available here at your fingertips: you just need to take the time to search for it.

Those emails sent from the Phoenix Networks website are sent to my sales and support staff, who effectively, cannot and willnot answer them.
Cuterenard223
Thankyou so much for answering my question! biggrin.gif I really appreciate it. I'm sorry about the e-mail, but I did not know what the contact was for, since I was not aloud to ask this question on the forums... which is something I do not understand since we are supposed to be able to ask and talk about anything on the forums as long as there is no bad language or something that totally disregards the topic you are replying to; I really didn't expect a question like that to be so bad we would be suspended for 7 days... dry.gif
Elderberry
It's not really that bad, it's just that Bacon-san has a rather short temper and decided to implement this recently without consulting anyone else about it beforehand....sleep.gif I don't think it's actually been applied yet, at least..
bryantq
implement what?
Elderberry
@bryantq-sama: Kore~
the last samuri
can you post hentai or have bikini pic's?? unsure.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(the last samuri @ Dec 30 2005, 05:57 PM) [snapback]335267[/snapback]

can you post hentai or have bikini pic's?? unsure.gif

hentai: no
bikini: yes, as long as they're tasteful.
the last samuri
thanks smile.gif
Moushi
Question 1:

While surfing the net the other day I found a petition for Fullmetal Alchemist being aired in Canada. At first I was like "Maybe I should put this on the boards so we can get more Canadian members ( I think they could become memebers..correct me if I'm wrong..) !" And then I wondered If it was a fake...Is FMA played in Canada? If not, would it be wrong to put up the petition??? cool.gif cool.gif

Question 2:

I'm not sure how to work signatures. I want to have my user name on it..so do I have to design one that way and/or is there a place/website I can do that at??
No_One
#1 why is my avatar just an X?

huh.gif
asunder
QUOTE(No_One @ Mar 24 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]368900[/snapback]

huh.gif

hrm when i try "properties" on your avatar...it seems the file size is 0kb...so try reuploading that file.
No_One
QUOTE(asu @ Mar 24 2006, 10:45 PM) [snapback]368957[/snapback]

QUOTE(No_One @ Mar 24 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]368900[/snapback]

huh.gif

hrm when i try "properties" on your avatar...it seems the file size is 0kb...so try reuploading that file.

Domo Arigato Gozimasu = Thank you very much! [now it works] happy.gif
andyface
i was just wondering about the existance of this forum, if that makes sense. I have had a forum on my own site before using phpBB2 which is all well and good, but this forum has some awesome features (like quick edit and stuff like that)
could someone tell me how these things exist, are they plugins, is it a different php forum from phpBB2, if so is it free to download the source code?
hope that makes sense to someone
asunder
QUOTE(andyface @ Mar 25 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]369058[/snapback]

i was just wondering about the existance of this forum, if that makes sense. I have had a forum on my own site before using phpBB2 which is all well and good, but this forum has some awesome features (like quick edit and stuff like that)
could someone tell me how these things exist, are they plugins, is it a different php forum from phpBB2, if so is it free to download the source code?

you probably need to send a pm to the LAZY webmaster bryantq (aka paladin) to get the info you want.
andyface
cheers dude (or possibly dudette)
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(asu @ Mar 26 2006, 03:00 AM) [snapback]369489[/snapback]

QUOTE(andyface @ Mar 25 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]369058[/snapback]

you probably need to send a pm to the LAZY webmaster bryantq (aka paladin) to get the info you want.

He is not lazy, just busy with more important things.
Tombow
^^ And, I'm not sure if he takes PM. But, he checks this forum periodically, and quite often. smile.gif
black_dragon_Miyoko
what other things are there besides Citizen?
Tombow
Somewhere around here is a thread explaining ranks...
Don't have time to find them right now, but it goes like, State Alchemist, Mojor, Lt. Col., Col., and stuff like that. (might be wrong. biggrin.gif ) You'll get those soon. smile.gif
black_dragon_Miyoko
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 26 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]369720[/snapback]

Somewhere around here is a thread explaining ranks...
Don't have time to find them right now, but it goes like, State Alchemist, Mojor, Lt. Col., Col., and stuff like that. (might be wrong. biggrin.gif ) You'll get those soon. smile.gif

thanx tongue.gif
asunder
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Mar 26 2006, 06:34 AM) [snapback]369528[/snapback]

He is not lazy, just busy with more important things.

HAHAHA....
guess again. he's probably looking at the vgcats.com webcomic right about now =D.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(asu @ Mar 26 2006, 01:00 AM) [snapback]369489[/snapback]

He isnít lazy, Please refrain from calling bryantq lazy or anything else derogatory in the future, thanks.
asunder
QUOTE(le monkey @ Mar 27 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]370282[/snapback]

He isnít lazy, Please refrain from calling bryantq lazy or anything else derogatory in the future, thanks.

hahahhaaha. just remember to take what i say about bryantq/paladin and penguin|tired with a grain of salt....i know them from outside of this forum. And for the record bryantq IS LAZY .... but aren't we all?
sweety_pie
I was on this site like yesterday and under my avatar it said citizen and had one bar below that, but now it has two bars and says apprentace. What is with that? unsure.gif No affense but why did it change?

asunder
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ May 8 2006, 05:47 PM) [snapback]392568[/snapback]

I was on this site like yesterday and under my avatar it said citizen and had one bar below that, but now it has two bars and says apprentace. What is with that? unsure.gif No affense but why did it change?

there are custom titles based on post count.
they change once you've accumulated a certain number of posts.
sweety_pie
THANKS. I understand now . smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.