Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Movie Summary
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Sycia
Summary of 'Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala',

Beware, FULL summary, so spoilers are, well... obviously THERE so please take note.

Summary
lialiakicks
I wuv you Sycia. *sparkles*

[spoiler]
And what the ^$%^& was up with Heiderich dying?! WTF?! I want my Heiderich, damn them! >_< Oh, and Studio BONES is just EVIL. Killing Izumi and Wrath. Those bitches. >_> GAH. And Noah is an odd one. O_< Dietline is a BITCH, the Thule peeps need to DIE, and Hoho-papa did a VERY STUPID thing. [/spoiler]

It's official. This movie is on crack! O_______<
Uwah!!! Thankies Sycia!!! Very well done on the summary. I can now wait, knowing how the movie ends!! happy.gif
Jen_Elric
Ugh! That last post (the guest one) was me. For some reason, I had to log on. Oh well..
QUOTE(Sycia @ Jul 23 2005, 01:04 AM)

Beware, FULL summary, so spoilers are, well... obviously THERE so please take note.

Summary
[snapback]224010[/snapback]

thanks a bunch sycia...

and i see in the summary hughes is mentioned only once - does that mean he only has a small part or does he do anything more (I of course hope so!)

and what happened to roy's subbordinates then, if its unclear how roy ended up?
Satsuka
THANKS SO MUCH SYCIA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jakeass2008@yahoo.com
QUOTE(Sycia @ Jul 23 2005, 01:04 AM)

Summary
[snapback]224010[/snapback]

so what realy did happen at the movie???
diamarie
Umm..When is it coming out in America?
Maybe then I'll be able to get my hands on it in trinidad...*my hellhole*
«°~Envy™~°»
dry.gif do people here know how to use spoiler tags
The RZA
i spoiled myself
someone
wow! where did u watch the movie? japan? i wonder when its gonna be in hk...
Ryuji1314
The US has not idea when the FMA movie will be released here, but I do know from a friend that worked on the movie, that FMA will be put in theatres when it gets to the US
Shinobi Alchemist
Wow, thanks for sharing! happy.gif
aqui alchemist
does anyone know when we can download it cause i done wacthing the series
Blitz
You'll probably have to wait for the release of the DVD in Japan to even get close to watching the movie in America...
Damn, I had to read it... sad.gif Now I spoiled the movie for myself... Well. Shit happens. Still waiting for it!:D
andres higuera
Does anybody know if Ed is still shorter than Roy?
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Ryuji1314 @ Aug 10 2005, 07:25 AM)
The US has not idea when the FMA movie will be released here, but I do know from a friend that worked on the movie, that FMA will be put in theatres when it gets to the US
[snapback]247799[/snapback]

oh damn it to hell :| then they will have to wait for damn Cartoon Network to finish showing the episodes

Someone tell me when the movie gets on dvd in japan
lialiakicks
The movie SHOULD be on DVD (in Japan) around X-mas/ New Year's.

And when the FMA Movie comes to the US, it would probably be around Thanksgiving 2006. (Just an estimate.) The FMA TV series isn't gonna finish 'til around May 2006.... Sad, isn't it? =_=

But I have to admit that I'm excited about the FMA movie comin to theatres. Unfortunately, it's only gonna be in REALLY BIG cities. Like New York City, Boston, Tampa, Los Angeles, etc etc. Anime movies VERY RARELY make it absolutely nationwide. >_> Bah.
edochick
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 24 2005, 04:34 PM)
I wuv you Sycia. *sparkles*

[spoiler]
And what the ^$%^& was up with Heiderich dying?! WTF?! I want my Heiderich, damn them! >_< Oh, and Studio BONES is just EVIL. Killing Izumi and Wrath. Those bitches. >_> GAH. And Noah is an odd one. O_< Dietline is a BITCH, the Thule peeps need to DIE, and Hoho-papa did a VERY STUPID thing. [/spoiler]

It's official. This movie is on crack! O_______<
[snapback]225371[/snapback]

hahahahahaha very well said I agree ^^
pirovash88
damn i can't wait for the movie to come out in the U.S., i really want to watch it! i wouldn't mind seeing it japanese with fansubs or something! anyone know if you can download it?
edochick
QUOTE(pirovash88 @ Aug 13 2005, 01:56 AM)
damn i can't wait for the movie to come out in the U.S., i really want to watch it! i wouldn't mind seeing it japanese with fansubs or something! anyone know if you can download it?
[snapback]250201[/snapback]

you probably won't be able to until it comes out on DVD in Japan which, at the least, will probably be in the fall of this year.
Blitz
QUOTE(edochick @ Aug 13 2005, 03:00 AM)
QUOTE(pirovash88 @ Aug 13 2005, 01:56 AM)
[snapback]250201[/snapback]

you probably won't be able to until it comes out on DVD in Japan which, at the least, will probably be in the fall of this year.
[snapback]250207[/snapback]

I think everyone needs to stop asking that question and wait for the DVD.
when will the movie come out? are ed and al in the movie?
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 23 2005, 04:46 PM)
when will the  movie come out? are ed and al in the movie?
[snapback]259438[/snapback]

Heheh... uh buddy?
The movies bassed on the tv series correct?
We'll it would be the FMA movie without the main two characters(a.k.a Ed and Al), would it? wink.gif
xtimxjohnx
QUOTE(Blitz @ Aug 11 2005, 04:43 PM)
You'll probably have to wait for the release of the DVD in Japan to even get close to watching the movie in America...
[snapback]248818[/snapback]

when will the DVD be released in japan? and do you think they will have it subtitled or dubbed?
ChibiOtakuElric
once the dvd is out a subtitled version will get on limewire *ANY DAY NOW*
Guest_Fma_grl21_*
[FONT=Times][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]

Dang! That movie was confusing! Well at least the summary, I'm sure that the actual sight of it would be as all mixed up. NO offense to your summary! I am totally grateful for it!

Thanks a ton!

-Fma_grl21
ROY'S FRIEND
i cant believe that the movie is estimated to come out in english somewhere around thanksgiving of 2006! that is just wrong i cant wait that long! rrrrrrrr! when the movie comes out on dvd, its in japenese right? well do u think it'll have subtitles or something? becuase i cant wait too long!
when will the dvd come out?
elalquimistafilosofal
are you waiting it??
artbaby123
Wow, i cant wait until it comes out in movies!
we're watching the movie now!

no subs tho
Fullmetal Fugazi
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Aug 25 2005, 01:21 PM)
QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 23 2005, 04:46 PM)
when will the  movie come out? are ed and al in the movie?
[right][snapback]259438[/snapback][/right]

Heheh... uh buddy?
The movies bassed on the tv series correct?
We'll it would be the FMA movie without the main two characters(a.k.a Ed and Al), would it? wink.gif
[right][snapback]261506[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO!!!! laugh.gif I would hope that the 2 biggest stars of the series would be in the film biggrin.gif
fullmetal08
sigh**

gosh i really wanted to see the FMA movie..cause im in th USA.
but when is it going on dvd in Japan??
kmila
well sycia was right if you really want to enjoy it as a true fan i supouse there is no great deal reading it before it happens it ok to do it with the chapters but the movie...that is something....anyway if anyone knows when the movie arrives to south amerik please post something i dont now send emails whatever, im one of those hopefulls that really HOPES the movie will com here someday... fans here will reaaaallyy apreciatte it.. thanks
BalmungAlchemist
I dont care that the plot is ruined for me. I wanted to know the plot.
Riza-Hawkeye
I'm still resisting the temptation of reading it!!
I'm holding out pretty well!! tongue.gif
i've watched the movie and read the summary

you've got a few things switched around - did you write the summary after you saw the movie and try to remember what was going on?

i can help switching ...
Bahamut
I'm nb but a love fma and a finished downloading and watching the whole anime, and its awesome best ever, but since i found out that theres a movie i need it, need subbed because dub sux there is anyone subbing it?
Al_elric
hmm i think the movie is good, but must wait longer. I read some web site and book that tell Ed and Al
will live togather in hagaren world.....
*sob* but must waittt on the DVD version *heh*

umm and how to add an picture? tell me shall ya?
Cuterenard223
I agree with all of you! I can't wait for the movie to come out on DVD! But, I have good news... some person named [Fork] has a torrent of the movie up with english subtitles for those of you who didn't know. I'm not exactly sure what the link is nor can I remember it at this moment. I watched the cam version and from what I saw the movie was great... except for the ending... dry.gif I won't say why I hated it, so I don't spoil anything, but I really wish Bones had altered the ending a little bit to make it happier... I mean I almost cried. Well, anyway I wanted to ask if any of you know if there will be a sequel to the movie or if there is going to be another whole season set after the movie! I want it to continue so bad and see what happens to Ed, Al, and especially Winry tongue.gif because the ending was really bad! So if any of you know anything plaese tell me!!! laugh.gif
Chiyo
Seen that awful camera version, read the summary but of course have still pre-ordered it. I do hope we see more FMA but not a long new series or that would spoil it. Maybe like an 20ep series or along those lines.
nilsen
i just wanted to know this:
how many FMA are? only one? and if there's one about the crimson elixir, cause it look so goooooooooooooood
The legend of the sky
thanks
*~vachi~*
I saw the movie in japanese, ughhh...but thanks to this useful summary I understood almost everything! Thank you so much!!! biggrin.gif
MeLRizA
thanks for the summary, i understood the movie and found out that... THERE IS NO DEFINED ENDING FOR ROY AND RIZA~!!! im so sad... sad.gif
i wished that they will end up together... FOR REAL... laugh.gif
slate alchemist
can anyone tell me if Envy dies because he's my favorite character and it said some where on wikipedia that he died.
Tombow
QUOTE (slate alchemist @ May 10 2006, 07:20 AM) *
can anyone tell me if Envy dies because he's my favorite character and it said some where on wikipedia that he died.
@slate alchemist - Welcome to the board!! biggrin.gif
The answer is: Yes. And, you can read the rest of movie summary here. smile.gif

=======

As we now have a forum full of discussion threads on FMA movie, closing this thread.

Everyone, please come to our FMA Movie forum, and join a variety of discussions on FMA Movie there. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.