Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma-1 Conqueror Of Shamballa Movie Summary
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Ah yes, before he leaves, Ed tells Al to 'take care of Winry'...

awwww, well at least there is some closure on the edxwinry part.
lonewolf100
i want to see this movie. thanks for the summary. when i watched the trailer they had a little toy ad i think you could get them when you see the film.
Keos
Depends on what you mean by closure, I guess. For me, I wouldn't quite use the word closure - I'd say with regards to Edwin and Royai, it's like seeing the Kare Kano ending, once more .... maybe not as abrupt, but inconclusive, nonetheless.

QUOTE(Sycia @ Jul 24 2005, 12:39 AM)
Watch the movie yourself first before passing judgement. : )

Meer words just don't translate the complete feel anyway. I'm only listing down the events.
[snapback]224099[/snapback]

Yes, I know. Just the shock of the ending really has me going. I'm calmer now by day 2, but still ganged up on it. The movie is probably great and riveting and the ending would have been noble/sacrificial in a way. I still think the ending is inconclusive and did not necessarily need to be written in that way to make it logical. *sigh* sad.gif dry.gif mad.gif
deekay
Nuts...
I really loved the anime until the 'alternate world' plot thread, which even though intriguing is not really original. I mean i love the FMA universe, characters and alchemy not the damn real world, thule society, nazis or alternate versions of characters (though this could be interesting if it was done well enough) which it looks like too much time has been spent on at the expense of hagaren character development/interaction.

What does sound nice is the battle scenes, Ed & Al and Ed & Winry reunion, Roy's re-entrance. Anyway there looks to be a lot more good than bad overall, thanks for the summary.

Btw, can you mention anything about the movie's musical score and animation (which im sure were probably good)
QUOTE(Keos @ Jul 23 2005, 04:49 PM)
Depends on what you mean by closure, I guess.  For me, I wouldn't quite use the word closure - I'd say with regards to Edwin and Royai, it's like seeing the Kare Kano ending, once more .... maybe not as abrupt, but inconclusive, nonetheless.

QUOTE(Sycia @ Jul 24 2005, 12:39 AM)
Watch the movie yourself first before passing judgement. : )

Meer words just don't translate the complete feel anyway. I'm only listing down the events.
[snapback]224099[/snapback]

Yes, I know. Just the shock of the ending really has me going. I'm calmer now by day 2, but still ganged up on it. The movie is probably great and riveting and the ending would have been noble/sacrificial in a way. I still think the ending is inconclusive and did not necessarily need to be written in that way to make it logical. *sigh* sad.gif dry.gif mad.gif
[snapback]224466[/snapback]

BONES should just announce a damn sequel. IMO, when Ed and Al returned to our world, all the sacrifices of everyone [i.e. Hohenheim's death to send Ed back to HIS WORLD DAMNIT], was basically gone to waste. I think it was selfish of Ed and Al to detach themselves from THEIR OWN WORLD WHICH THEY GREW UP IN! damn their impulsiveness! I mean, there's something called PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR YOU that still exists in Amestris, dumb-butts!

i doubt that a sequel will foil the overall feel of the movie. it will just enable BONES to make more money and hopefully create an ending that is satisfying to their die-hard fans.

also, is there seriously NO ROY/RIZA CLOSURE??!! wahhhh!! *bombs BONES studio*
Jellybean
Thank you, Sycia! Once again, you are my hero. Damnit though! I still can't wait to see it. Reading it just isn't the same. It is nice to know that Ed doesn't die in the end. I was almost certain they would do something cruel like that.

Quick question: What was Ed doing when he started his arm like a lawnmower in the trailer? huh.gif

Oh yeah, another question. Maybe it's my old Rose-hating habit acting up again, but I don't quite see why Noah is with them at the end. It sounds like she made a royal ass of herself and then never expressed any remorse or redeemed herself. I think she's going to annoy even more in the movie than she did in the series.

As for the comments about Hughes, I don't think his position necessarily makes him a bad guy. After all, back in Amestris he was a soldier in a hostile military dictatorship that performed hideous secret experiments and commited acts of genocide, and now he's...pretty much doing the same thing. I'll be glad to see him again, and his little thing with Gracia sounds cute.
anime_manga_fan
Thanks Sycia-sama XD

I really liked reading the summary for the movie... It makes me cry now... sad.gif

Was it a really good movie all in all?

And I saw the picture for the tickets, they look so cool biggrin.gif
Saturn Stars
I think he was fighting some soliders around that time... not sure though.

Anyway sycia everything was PERFECT! Love your summary, loved the edxwin, loved the movie. Hated the ending because it was slightly sad, but it was good, it leaves you with an impression and feel!
Keos
Ok, well, just finished reading the complete summary ( I didn't want to be spoiled completely before) and now I have a few questions, but firstly let me just say that this is truly a great and detailed summary, Sycia, so thankyou very much for this.

Ok, my questions:

1) When you said that the Thule society were constructing a transmutation circle, how did Ed end up performing the conditions to opening the gate by transmutation? I thought you couldn't perform alchemy in this world? So does that mean that only the transmutation circles were destroyed when he came back to this world and not the "Gate" (in the manga, it was a Gate with the tree of life on it)

2) Was there a conclusion for what happened to Envy? Did he die or something? I was assuming all the homunculi died. What about Dante? Her end was not confirmed exactly in the anime, though she probably died.

3) Sorry, this might have been answered in the anime, but I'm not so sure: but what was the overall goal of the homunculi in the anime? I knew that Lust wanted to become human, but the rest? They despised humans, esp. Envy and I don't know what the Fuhrer's goal was even though he seemed to have been plotting something sinister.

Thanks to anyone who would answer these questions smile.gif

I think I prefer the manga story-line - there's much more involvement of the Homunculi and they are the drive of the story. I was expecting the anime to do something about the homunculi, though that can't have happened since they were nothing but accidents (mellow.gif) and not part of the larger story (involving the "Father").
TheVileOne
I think a lot of people here are clearly overreacting and taking this way too seriously. And maybe you should...y'know...see the movie first?
Kirara
As for the comments about Hughes, I don't think his position necessarily makes him a bad guy. After all, back in Amestris he was a soldier in a hostile military dictatorship that performed hideous secret experiments and commited acts of genocide, and now he's...pretty much doing the same thing. I'll be glad to see him again, and his little thing with Gracia sounds cute.

Well I hope you are right. smile.gif

I think a lot of people here are clearly overreacting and taking this way too seriously. And maybe you should...y'know...see the movie first?

I agree. The thing is I would have been happy with the anime ending without the movie because it left me with hope. Now we know the brothers are together, which is even better. I don't see why there needs to be a sequel. Not every loose end of a story has to be wrapped up, that is what your imagination is for. Sometimes the best stories leave some things open in the end. And frankly I hope there isn't a sequel, because sometimes there is too much of a good thing. And I am sorry to say this but Roy/Riza's relatiionship does not garner a sequel. Look you know they are together in the end and you know they like each other so in my opinion that should be enough. And if you really need more Full Metal Alchemist there is the manga which is quite excellent and in many ways better than the anime. So at least stop complaining until you actually see the movie.
Sycia
QUOTE(Jellybean @ Jul 24 2005, 10:32 AM)
Quick question: What was Ed doing when he started his arm like a lawnmower in the trailer?   :huh:

Oh yeah, another question.  Maybe it's my old Rose-hating habit acting up again, but I don't quite see why Noah is with them at the end.  It sounds like she made a royal ass of herself and then never expressed any remorse or redeemed herself.  I think she's going to annoy even more in the movie than she did in the series.
[snapback]224485[/snapback]

Ed went lawnmowing when the soldiers tried to capture Noah at the carnival. She bumped into Ed along the way and him being the nice-guy he is, helped. : )

Honestly, Noah pissed the **** outta me for helping out the Thule. I don't recall her apologizing, but I'm supposing she just seeked a 'home' and Ed understood so forgave her.

QUOTE(Keos @ Jul 24 2005, 11:58 AM)
Ok, my questions:

1) When you said that the Thule society were constructing a transmutation circle, how did Ed end up performing the conditions to opening the gate by transmutation?  I thought you couldn't perform alchemy in this world?  So does that mean that only the transmutation circles were destroyed when he came back to this world and not the "Gate" (in the manga, it was a Gate with the tree of life on it)

2) Was there a conclusion for what happened to Envy?  Did he die or something?  I was assuming all the homunculi died.  What about Dante?  Her end was not confirmed exactly in the anime, though she probably died.

3) Sorry, this might have been answered in the anime, but I'm not so sure: but what was the overall goal of the homunculi in the anime?  I knew that Lust wanted to become human, but the rest?  They despised humans, esp. Envy and I don't know what the Fuhrer's goal was even though he seemed to have been plotting something sinister.
[snapback]224568[/snapback]

1) Ed happened to sneak into their underground hideout (?), saw the incomplete circle thingy and drew the rest of it. He touched it with both hands (one stained with his own blood) and it just activated like that (he didn't intend to actually set it off, it just happened). I'm guessing all the elements had been there for it to work. Envy (homoculus), the circle itself, and the blood of an Elric.

2) Hmm... Envy... well I don't recall anything really happening to him. Most probably he disappeared as the exchange to open the Gate (I hadn't taken notice, sorry). Dante was not shown. Gluttony being alive probably means he ate her.

3) Just as the characters of the Hagaren world have Alter!s, Homoculi also have human Alters! in the movie. They aren't related / have no memory of their Hagaren-world Homoculi. Meaning they live as normal people. Bradley (Mabuse) was a movie-maker kinda obsessed with the idea of alternate worlds and was actually helping Ed out a lot in the movie.
Keos
Thanks for the answers, Sycia. More specifically though, with regards to questions 1 and 3, I would like to know whether the actual "Gate" was destroyed or was it just the transmutation circles which were destroyed? It seems rather impossible to me for the "Gate" to be destroyed (ie. the portal itself is not destroyed, just the means to get to the other side :S)

And for number 3, I meant just in the series, and not worrying about the homunculi alters in our world. I mean, what did the homunculi, who seemed to have banded together (except Greed) under Dante wanted to achieve overall? Not all of them wanted the same goal, did they? Lust wanted to be human; Envy wanted to find and kill Ho-ho(?); Gluttony: ?; Pride wanted ??; Sloth wanted ??. They seemed to have their own agendas, while some of them just seemed to want to work for another for no specific given reason. But what's the overall goal? In the manga, I think it's clear all of the Homunculi are working together to do something for "Father". At least that much is clear and their efforts concentrate to carry out something most of them want.

huh.gif
Sycia
Ack, the portals/ gateways were destroyed, not the gate itself *goes to edit*
TheVileOne
Sycia, thanks for giving us all this information. I apologize if the next question was already asked.

How was the music? The new songs by L'Arc? And Michiru Oshima's score? Did they re-use any of the great music from the series noticeably or was all the music totally new? If they did re-use some of the older themes do you remember which ones?

Thanks again Sycia.
Sycia
TheVileOne: Hmmm o_O I was too busy trying to take in the titanic amount of information in the movie, but alright, I will recall it as best as I can.

The opening score was EXCELLENT in my opinion (haven't heard it by itself), together with the opening sequence which is actually collage of scenes from the TV animation scenes leading up to the DVD covers (some old official art was also used). Catchy, yet nostalgic.

At the start of the movie there's a scene with the gypsys singing their own little song, this again I liked, but perhaps that because I'm a sucker for traditional folk music and the like (?)

Unfortunately I really don't remember much of the other background music (>< sorry) except that in some parts it sounded somewhat like the TV series' stuff, yet not.

Ending song, watched and listened to after the whole thing, it made me smile because though the lyrics sounded sad to me when i first saw them weeks ago, now I understand what they truly hint at. And suddenly the song didn't seem so 'sad' anymore. It did in fact ssound more to me like something that marks a brand new beginning.
TheVileOne
Thanks so much Sycia smile.gif ! You are a queen!
Dante
What did the Japanese think of the movie, I wonder?
Dude! That makes me so freaking sad. ...That's it?! They just leave everything behind in Shambala and are stuck in our lame alchemyless world?! That sucks! They better make another movie or even another series like DBZ or something! Ugh!
_alchemist
@ thevileone:

i think that the OST is somewhere out there available to download, provided that you're really antsy to get your hands on it. lol, but as for me, I think i'll just go and buy the real thing.

i've heard the folk song with the gypsies singing. it is truly awesome! i can't wait until i see it along with the images from the movie!!
ChibiWinry_05
man threre go my hopes and dreams of edwin and royai, and alter al seems kinda evil O_O knocking ed down like that and it sucks he died, and ed and al's dad died also. I would like to see ed and al in like our time 2005 *pictures ed driving a street bike or driving a chevy lumina or something* I really want to see the part with ed driving a car LOL HAHAHAHAHA i bet it's one of those old Ford cars like in chrono cruisaid. I bet it would be soooooo cool to see ed and al meet up with the girls from Burst Angel LOL XDDDDDD that make for an interesting movie wowowowowowwwo I WANT A SEQUAL!
Kaiko
I didn't read all of it, just the ending, cause I was dying to know if it was a happy or sad ending. Seems like it ended in the way I wanted it to be. xD

I don't think a sequel is needed, because (in my opinion) this anime is about the two brothers and well, everything seemed to go well for Ed and Al, so I'm satisfied.
Lawl
Sycia, THANK you for the summary, I know you had to put a lot of work into translateing all of that, so thanks alot! smile.gif
cutewitch
kudos is due sycia for everything!!!

anyway, anyone thinking that this is just the start of another sequel???
Saturn Stars
Man the ending was fine like that... I know we all love fma, but man just leave the anime alone.

We don't want to ruin it.
AliCat
*reads summary*

Okay...uh...well...they ended up together...but the thought of them running around in our time during WWII just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They were supposed to end up in THEIR world...not in ours. Blargh, dang it.

As much as I'm not sure what to make of this......ending, I think a sequel would kill things. Granted, if I see the movie I might get a different vibe.
Shiho
THIS..............AIN'T........................FAIR......................NO.....MORE.......FMA....EDO....
TheVileOne
Man you guys are melodramatic, and you haven't even seen the movie.
Alfons_Heidreich_Lover
THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY CRAZY!! I love Alfons....T_T Why? I'm still very shoocked...My mum says my eyes looked lifeless. I wish they can make a continuation...MMabye they might. If we round up engouh fans, torches, and pitchforks...I mean no one ever saw Ed and Al break the gate..right? SO what if they didn't really break it and it's still there? Just..kinda broken. I'M thinking that thjey might use that bomb thingy to explode the gate....THEY MUST MAKE A SEQUEL!!!! Hey did you poel know that at first there wasn't even going to be a movie? Just the TV seires and their scary ending? If they stopped..oH..THEY ARE DEAD......I always wonder...what about ALternate Trisha? Or alternate Roy, Riza, WInry, Nina, and Izumi? I really wanna know...
Electrastar
QUOTE(Shiho @ Jul 24 2005, 01:50 AM)
THIS..............AIN'T........................FAIR......................NO.....MORE.......FMA....EDO....
[snapback]225096[/snapback]

That's not true, thank God the manga is still ongoing and the storyline has nothing to do with the movie or the later part of the anime at all.
Like I mentioned before, I'm pissed that Roy and Riza don't have an ending to themselves, but after a night of sleeping on it, the anime version of FMA has been centered on the brothers much more than the manga version, so them being together is what it's really all about, so I can live with that. happy.gif Besides, Roy comes back to Central, takes charge in battle and gets called Colonel again, that's a major plus for me, I hated the fact that he demoted himself to being just a private, he's known must of the time has just plain "Colonel" and I'm glad it sorta stays that way, plus he visits Hughe's grave in the movie :Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....
ernn_laties
Sycia, thankyou VERYMUCH for the review!! may I hug you? may I kiss you? I do appriciated it very much!
I really love it!

huahahaha... it's making me want to watch the movie as soon as possible T_T But damn in Jakarta, Indonesia I must wait for 1 year or more for the highquality dvd/vcd T_T

For me the ending was UNEXPECTABLE!
I never though Ed would go back to our world, and Al going after him too. Though it's for a selfish reason. happy.gif
I prefer this ED than the ED where Ed can stay in his world and can be Winry for the rest of his life. It's too... 'love ED' ~_~ Thought I'm a girl, I'm bored of this kind of ED.
And this story isn't how EdWin will be, but how EdAl will be?! isn't it?

Or Edward just go back to our world all by him self again alone. this is soo expected!

the main character here were Ed and second main character was Al.

Well.. I must admit, I'm sad too with the ED because Ed have to go back to our world and leave everyone that he knew from he was born and before he was swift to our world. And now plus Al and a war a head of them. T____________T I wanna cry! T__T

Well... i do wish them that they can go back to their world, 'cause living in other world, is like a person from his hometown or his country (from when he/she was born until college/adult), and then he must go to another country to study/work just living there all by him/her self with (maybe) a new tradition to learn and learn new words or atitude, and keeping their own stance with the flow of the country.
If you are not strong enough you can get a mental breakdown as for example depresed for being alone, though you are not alone just the feeling because living in a different place with everything new.
QUOTE(cutewitch @ Jul 24 2005, 12:43 AM)
kudos is due sycia for everything!!!

anyway, anyone thinking that this is just the start of another sequel???
[snapback]225069[/snapback]

why not? i mean, hey it will only benefit BONES studios by letting them hoard in more cash. =/
S~K
i just read the movie summary.. thanks for posting it~!

but argh i can't get over the fact that it has such a.. a.. bad ending..unsure.gif *falls*
Saturn Stars
Everyone is overreacting, I tink if you see the movie instead of just reading it, that it wouldn't leave you with that bitter taste. I'm sure of it.

I thought that the edxwin was perfectly done actually... they are letting the fans know that YES, that do care about eachother but NO we are not going to turn fma into a romance. Ed blushes when she holds him... I find that so adorable, he has a dream about her... thats even more adorable, and before he leaves the thing he says to al is 'take care of winry' you would think he had other things on his mind, but no.

Actually, it's more than I hoped for!

And yes! Thank god for the manga, different plot, great setting! And it's still going, we don't need a sequel, read the manga guys, it's totally original and awesome
lialiakicks
*sends Sycia my wuv*

Agreed Saturn Stars! ^^ The movie may be on crack (not that it's a BAD thing), but at least we still have the manga...

NOW, what would be AWESOME is if they redo FMA and actually follow the manga (like what they're doing to Hellsing). Hellsing had a crap anime, which didn't follow the manga, so they're redoing it. This COULD eventually happen to FMA. Studio BONES could redo FMA and actually follow the manga's storyline in the future. That IMO would &(^&^*ing rock!!!!

Not only that, but Hiromu-sama would be A LOT happier than the butchering they did to her manga storyline.
Saturn Stars
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 25 2005, 08:21 AM)
*sends Sycia my wuv*

Agreed Saturn Stars! ^^ The movie may be on crack (not that it's a BAD thing), but at least we still have the manga...

NOW, what would be AWESOME is if they redo FMA and actually follow the manga (like what they're doing to Hellsing). Hellsing had a crap anime, which didn't follow the manga, so they're redoing it. This COULD eventually happen to FMA. Studio BONES could redo FMA and actually follow the manga's storyline in the future. That IMO would &(^&^*ing rock!!!!

Not only that, but Hiromu-sama would be A LOT happier than the butchering they did to her manga storyline.
[snapback]225377[/snapback]

Is she really unhappy about it? I thought she would be, but I never actually heard of her complaining... Ha, I hope she sues!
AliCat
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 24 2005, 03:51 PM)
NOW, what would be AWESOME is if they redo FMA and actually follow the manga (like what they're doing to Hellsing). Hellsing had a crap anime, which didn't follow the manga, so they're redoing it.

Muhnuhhuhnuhduhwhat...what? How did I not know about this? Where can I find more info on that?

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 24 2005, 03:51 PM)

Is she really unhappy with it?

And I didn't do this earlier but I do want to send Sycia my luv. It was very nice of you to give us the summary, thank you happy.gif.
lialiakicks
Oh, no no no... Hiromu-sama didn't actually rant and rave about the FMA anime or anything. I'M JUST ASSUMING that she feels somewhat disappointed. Shoot, I mean Hellsing's manga-ka got SO UPSET about the first Hellsing anime series, that he DEMANDED that they do not make a sequel. O_< Let's hope that Hiromu-sama doesn't get that mad...

(Off topic) Oh, and uh the Hellsing OVA series. Don't know it's premiere date, but each episode will be 35 min. long, Studio Gonzo is doing it, and it's gonna follow the manga storyline. You can find out more info on AnimeNewsNetwork.com. Sorry, but that's all I know. =_=
AliCat
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 24 2005, 10:25 PM)
Oh, no no no... Hiromu-sama didn't actually rant and rave about the FMA anime or anything. I'M JUST ASSUMING that she feels somewhat disappointed. Shoot, I mean Hellsing's manga-ka got SO UPSET about the first Hellsing anime series, that he DEMANDED that they do not make a sequel. O_< Let's hope that Hiromu-sama doesn't get that mad...

(Off topic) Oh, and uh the Hellsing OVA series. Don't know it's premiere date, but each episode will be 35 min. long, Studio Gonzo is doing it, and it's gonna follow the manga storyline. You can find out more info on AnimeNewsNetwork.com. Sorry, but that's all I know. =_=
[snapback]225558[/snapback]

Ah, yeah, I was just there. happy.gif That's cool though. Hopefully there will be some news out soon, or even the trailer Geneon showed.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled conversation. It might be cool if they redid the FMA series and stuck to the manga. Granted that's just me and my obsession for FMA talking, lol
Red Shadow
Thank you for the summary! It was very sweet of you to go to all that effort! As for the movie itself...not exactly what I was hoping for, but at least the brothers are together in the end. Wonder if they'll ever come across an alter Winry? Thank goodness the manga is still going!
Keos
QUOTE("lialiakicks")

Are you serious? Did Hellsing (not that I ever watched it) really redo its anime to follow the manga? :| That sort of thing I thought would be impossible given the Japanese don't usually even repeat their anime (exception being Fullmetal Alchemist). That would be bloody awesome if they did though... all the additional awesome manga characters plus improvement on anime characters (except Ed who is better in the anime than he is in the manga, I think... sometimes...). Granted that the anime is actually very good, I don't think it's bad enough to warrant any remakes.... unless the fans/Arakawa-sensei are persuasive enough to put that pressure on any studio. I know what I would do if I had that influence wink.gif
Psiren
holy hell. i cried just by reading this. 0_0
Sycia
The manga artist has not expressed any qualms with the series so far, and I wouldn've thought most fans already get that the anime is totally different from the manga after the 2nd half...
lialiakicks
*twitches* Uh, Keos... Read the last 5 entries... O_o

True, true Sycia. But, manga-ka are TOO nice. They should just express his/her feelings instead of suffering like Hellsing and Rurouni Kenshin's manga-ka's... Kenshin's manga-ka didn't agree with Kenshin's voice actor. Shoot, he should've tried to be more involved with the production of the anime series, instead of quietly suffering for what, 5 years? >_> I rather the manga-ka have an ENORMOUS impact on the anime series and be bossy, than the anime director having most of the power.

Heh, hope that made sense. O_o
Sycia
tongue.gif It's a problem with the culture rather than the manga-ka.
Suesoroshii Kouu
Thank you so much for this, I was praying that somebody would be this kind out there. ;3 It may not have been what I expected it to be, but it is a buyer is one thing I know.

I will be rewinding alot to see certain parts..xD; Like Scar, or Aru ones. <33 I cannot thank you enough, wow, you have to be pretty observant to summarize something that well! o.o;

-A THANKFUL Sue
Yes the series is completey different, maybe that's why you can't complain or compare it to the manga. I don't know, but I'm sure that I would be in love if they redid the anime to the manga, ha, that would be awesome!
lialiakicks
LOL, agreed Sycia! ^^
Samui
blink.gif is this how the whole series end? Cause if it is..kinda lame. *Expect so much from FMA!* I"m a Mustang fan cause I'm a pyro too...and well...

IT CAN"T END LIKE THIS!!!!!!
*Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go buy the 51 epsiodes of fma so i can refresh my memory*
Keos
*twitches* Uh, Keos... Read the last 5 entries... O_o

Oh... you mean the manga writer didn't want a sequel. Sorry, I kind of inferred from your first post that he/she was so upset they demanded a remake.... is that what you're saying? blink.gif Sorry, it's just that your posts seem to be saying conflicting things to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.