Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Support Winry X Ling?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
fooly cooly pillows
ling was flirting with winry ed looksed mad and then in one of the later chapters ling asked winry if she would be his wife it was funny and ling is hot(times like this im glad i looks like winry)and i just think ed and winry would make a good couple
foolmetal alchemist
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE THREADS OF THE SAME TOPIC.
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jul 22 2005, 06:10 PM)
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE THREADS OF THE SAME TOPIC.
[snapback]223560[/snapback]

i didnt mean to i pressed the button one to many times
foolmetal alchemist
Each of the threads have different text for your posts. I really doubt that over pressing the button was the case here.
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jul 22 2005, 06:15 PM)
Each of the threads have different text for your posts. I really doubt that over pressing the button was the case here.
[snapback]223563[/snapback]

the other two with the pics i edited to tel people not to post at them and that other one i made cuz i didnt know that this one worked(my computer is stupid when attaching files and it never works thats why i pressed the button so many times im sorry)
foolmetal alchemist
It's alright, just remember to read the Forum Decorum guide so you know how to prevent incidents like this.
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jul 22 2005, 06:21 PM)
It's alright, just remember to read the Forum Decorum guide so you know how to prevent incidents like this.
[snapback]223567[/snapback]

kk i have to go real quick my sis needs the phone
Merc
Where are the mods on all of these same discussions? x_x; Good Lord, they're all the same!

~Merc
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(Merc @ Jul 22 2005, 06:42 PM)
Where are the mods on all of these same discussions? x_x; Good Lord, they're all the same!

~Merc
[snapback]223580[/snapback]

like i said before i didnt mean to do it but yes the other 3 need to be deleted i dont think i can delete them if i could i would
Satsuka
I say Ed x Winry because I think Ling should be with Lan Fan.
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(Satsuka @ Jul 22 2005, 07:22 PM)
I say Ed x Winry because I think Ling should be with Lan Fan.
[snapback]223613[/snapback]

i know that lan fan likes ling but ling was hitting on winry but yeah lingxran fan r good to
Satsuka
I think Ling x Winry is a good pairing if there wasn't Lan Fan or Edward.
fooly cooly pillows
lol yeah
i love your icon its so cute
Automne
I don't support any of this pairing! I dislike EdXWinry and now that LingXWinry comes to my mind, I'm not too much into it either! Maybe it's because I dislike Winry...
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Jul 23 2005, 05:22 AM)
I don't support any of this pairing! I dislike EdXWinry and now that LingXWinry comes to my mind, I'm not too much into it either! Maybe it's because I dislike Winry...
[snapback]224055[/snapback]

then why did u come here
i like winry shes cool and im not gonnna try to start something so please leave or just go along with the other peoples
Automne
QUOTE(fooly cooly pillows Posted Today @ 08:14 AM )
then why did u come here
i like winry shes cool and im not gonnna try to start something so please leave or just go along with the other peoples

Then why didn't you write completly: GO AWAY PEOPLE WHO DON LIK EDWIN AND WINRYLING OR I LL TELL YA TO GO AWAY!!!!

See! it was easier! rolleyes.gif I just explained why I didn't like these pairings so I just gave my opinion! I hope it's not forbidden in this oh so "interesting" thread? You like Winry? Good for you! Anyway I don't take people who write like you and who start three times the same thread seriously! So if you want me to talk like you do : Winry can go to hell!
Okay I don't want to "start something" so I'm leaving! Bye!
foolmetal alchemist
I totally agree with you, SinLuxuria.
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(fooly cooly pillows @ Jul 23 2005, 08:14 AM)
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Jul 23 2005, 05:22 AM)
[snapback]224055[/snapback]

then why did u come here
[snapback]224140[/snapback]

This isn't a Winry Fan Thread so I don't see why someone who dislikes Winry cannot come here and express his/her feelings on LingxWinry.

About LingWinry... no! Ling is for LanRan XD As for Winry... I really dunno. With Edward I suppose...
fooly cooly pillows
sorry but like i said before i didnt mean to make the thread so many times but oh well the other where locked and i wont do that again but winry is going to hell and so am i and lots of the other people we cant change that
thx for voting have a nice day
artbaby123
Yes, i think Ed and Winry are better for each other...
animefangirl
i suppert both
Fan_Alchemist
Well, I'm a supporter of EdXWinry.

Who's Ling? He's in the manga, right?
Mikage_Elric
from what i know... yes
Radical Alchemist
Eh.. Winry's....okay O.o...

*coughLING/EDcough*
Tombow
QUOTE(Fan_Alchemist @ Sep 18 2005, 10:12 AM) [snapback]287824[/snapback]

...Who's Ling? He's in the manga, right?

Yeah, he is in manga, and turning out to be fun and interesting and awsome person, as I got to know him better.
But, I just can't view Winry-Ling as a couple. (Besides, watch out for the wrath of RanFan!! laugh.gif )
Yeah, I like Ed-Winry better. But, that's just my opinion. happy.gif
Radical Alchemist
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Jul 23 2005, 04:22 AM) [snapback]224055[/snapback]

Don't kick Sinny out... she was sharing her opinion not contradicting you.. chill out.
GaluxKitty
*shrug* Roy's flirted with Winry before too... personally I think Arakawa does it just to peeve Ed. xD
nakagos bunny
I haven't seen that part, but anything that challenges what's already been sorta established *i.e., Ed/Winry* sounds interesting to me! And Ling is cool.

I'm not crazy about Winry, really, but....anyway, I just think her and Ed are a little dull as a couple, so someone else might make Winry more exciting to me.
GaluxKitty
QUOTE(nakagos bunny @ Nov 2 2005, 10:31 AM) [snapback]307885[/snapback]

I just think her and Ed are a little dull as a couple, so someone else might make Winry more exciting to me.

O_o;; I actually feel that way too. I much prefer Al/Winry, actually. Or Ling/Winry. xD
~*(Jaded)*~
Winry doesn't deserve someone as cool as Ling.

Ling is becoming one of my favorite manga characters wub.gif and I hate Winry, so the pairing does not interest me.
Carnal Malefactor
I love the idea of Ling/Win! It's much more natural and at the same time much less predictable than Ed/Win. Thank you for sparking this idea! biggrin.gif
Full Metal Elf
Haha!! Ling and Winry....that was so funny when Ling was talking to Winry about marrying him, her becoming a princess wink.gif. hehehe

I think both would be fun! I love EdxWinry...but Lingxwinry would be interesting.
kaizenyorii
Winrys a pretty girl; obviously LIng would be interested, but winry already hit Ling with a metal object when he asked and said Ed still needed her to repair his automail, so yeahhhh

we can always imagine tho.....
mei_tenshi
I don't think it goes beyond flirtation. I think it's just part of Ling's personality to flirt with pretty girls, but the real substance is in his relationship with Ran Fan. In some ways, it reminds me of Royai.
Tombow
I agree about Ling-RanFan being similar to Royai. I think Ran Fan will sacrifice her life for Ling, EVEN IF it were not her job to protect him. And, I think Ling knows that. Even more, Ran Fan knows Lin will NOT do the same for her, because he has his obligations to his tribe, and his life is not his own to do as he pleases (though, short of that, he will go pretty far to save her.)
Knowing that, I think she will still die for him if necessary, without a moment of hesitation.
That's a pretty strong bond, in my opinion. So, Ling may flirt with pretty girls, including Winry, just like Roy, but I still stick with Ling-RanFan, and not buying Ling-Winry.
Though, Winry could make a good automail for Ling if he ever needs one, and definitely could make one for Ran Fan, since she does need one. happy.gif
Chiyo
Ahem, within the manga:

1. Somebody flirts with Winry...that really ticks Ed off.

2. Ling flirts with Winry, she says somebody needs her auto-mail skills (that somebody is Ed).

3. Winry loves Ed...its official

And yea I'm all for Ling and Ran Fan being together, so there we go.
Automne
QUOTE(Chiyo Posted Today @ 09:26 AM)

Oh, really? I thought he was angry just because she didn't want to fix his automail.. but even if it is for another reason, I don't think it proves anything.

Anyway, about WinryXLing, I always have the same opinion but it is for another reason this time because...Winry really grew on me.. I just don't think they make a good pairing, that's all.
Chiyo
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 17 2005, 04:45 PM) [snapback]316091[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chiyo Posted Today @ 09:26 AM)

Oh, really? I thought he was angry just because she didn't want to fix his automail.. but even if it is for another reason, I don't think it proves anything.

I might be wrong but he doesn't he flare up when Mustang is telling Winry how beautiful she is and she's blushing? And before you point it out yes it could just be because Ed rather dislikes Roy.
Automne
^ Hum, I was actually talking about the scene when Ling flirts with her the first time. I don't really pay much attention to Mustang in general ^^;; so I don't really recall him flirting with her but you're certainly right. I need to find this scene again to see exactly how much Ed gets angry. It maybe is because Mustang flirts with Winry, not because this is Mustang but I compare myself to Ed in these situations. It maybe ridiculous but I get jealous each time someone flirts with a person I like a lot (In a romantic way or not <o<)...

Hum, off topicness :shudders:
Dingbat
They both are already devoted to someone else to even go beyond flirting. But for theoretical purposes...

Ling/Winry would probably work. He's taller than her and can definitely hold his own against her wrenches. He's a prince, that's always a plus happy.gif. Their relationship will probably not strained, unlike Ling/Ran Fan or abandoned like Ed/Winry
The Krazy one
Uhh... Ling and Winry? > < No i cant see that.
Ling and Ranfan is probably better. =/ If Winry did like Ling... then my opinions of her sunk lower.

Besides Ran fan is more useful and more loyal. Plus she kicks ass XD.
MasterKris
This won't work now... now with the new chapter...
Chiyo
Sssshhhh, you'll upset them all.
Toby-Chan
Ling is Winry's b*tch, man...
Sydney
As teasing, very funny, but as something serious, LingxWinry could be very interesting....

Although, for the record, I am a LingxLan Fan shipper...but still open to other possibilities.

And I'm not just thinking of LingxWinry, I think EdxLan Fan would be interesting too. (Actually, when I compare EdxWinry and EdxLan Fan, I find EdxLan Fan more interesting.)

...Dang, I used "interesting" a lot, didn't I?
Colette
Don't forget, the one time Ling flirted with Winry, she hit him in the face with a wrench. laugh.gif
Sydney
...To be fair, Winry has hit Ed with the wrench a lot more..... tongue.gif
Colette
QUOTE(Sydney @ Mar 4 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]358599[/snapback]

Ah, but she indirectly said that Ed needed her when she hit Ling. laugh.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(Sydney @ Mar 5 2006, 01:29 AM) [snapback]358599[/snapback]

Not because he flirted with her though laugh.gif She probably would if he DID flirt with her, then he would deny he ever did.

No, its still Ling/Ran Fan all the way for me.
Ice Blizzard
I voted for neither....Eds probally gonna stay on the other side o the gate and marry noa....and i kinda dont know who ling is...anyone have a picutre? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.