Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Anime (the First Series) Q & A Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
sweety_pie
@EdwardElric014 - can you repeat it? Please.

Edit : nermind I found your question a few pages back.. I just wish I knew the answer. Reading over wiki for it tho.

I want to say 43, but I am not sure. Maybe somone else can help.
Edit again: Naw not that ep. [spoiler]SPOILER: Ep. 43 shows them, but already dead[/spoiler]
Tombow
Just so that others can see, I'll repeat EdwardElric014 question again.
QUOTE(EdwardElric014 @ Jan 9 2007, 06:49 PM) [snapback]492906[/snapback]
OK, I'm completely stumped on this, but...

There's an episode where they show [spoiler]Winry's parents and their faces. They are walking away to go to the war, but I forget what episode that is.[/spoiler] Does anyone know? Please and thank you.

I'm not sure about this one, and hepefully someone can remember and post the answer. smile.gif

And, this question by Kisara:
QUOTE(Kisara @ Jan 19 2007, 01:03 PM) [snapback]495477[/snapback]
I have a question: [spoiler]is Rose really in love with Ed? Did Dante want to take over her body because she was in love with him, or did Dante make Rose fall for him/make Rose believe she loves him?[/spoiler]

I don't think [spoiler]Rose was in love with Ed. Nor Dante made Rose falls in love with Ed. I think Ed cares for Rose, and Rose cares for Ed, but "in love"?? I didn't really see they were in love.[/spoiler]
But, others might have other opinions. biggrin.gif
Kisara
But in episode 49 Rose tells Ed she loves him. So that's what made me wonder...
Edamame
Kisara: [spoiler]Remember that Rose was being controlled by Dante. It is possible that Dante even drugged Rose, which would explain her odd trance-like behaviour and fantasizing. I don't believe that Rose was in the right state of mind when she was dancing with Edward in the ball-room, nor did she know what she was doing when she told Edward that she loved him. I agree with Tombow that Rose cares for Edward, but I really do not think that she loves him. Its up to you though. happy.gif [/spoiler]
Tombow
QUOTE(Edamame @ Jan 22 2007, 12:53 PM) [snapback]496457[/snapback]
Kisara: [spoiler]Remember that Rose was being controlled by Dante. It is possible that Dante even drugged Rose, which would explain her odd trance-like behaviour and fantasizing. I don't believe that Rose was in the right state of mind when she was dancing with Edward in the ball-room, nor did she know what she was doing when she told Edward that she loved him. I agree with Tombow that Rose cares for Edward, but I really do not think that she loves him. Its up to you though. happy.gif [/spoiler]
Thanks Edamame, yeah, I should have elaborated more and also mention [spoiler]Rose being drugged part. I don't think most of her actions there were on her own. I strongly believe they were drug induced. And hence, Rose saying "I love you," I don't believe that was from her true statement of mind. Also, I don't think Dante was that serious about wanting Rose to "fall in love" with Ed as a "relation" standpoint. Rather, I think that was a mere convenient ploy to keeping drugged up Rose's attention temporarily focused on Ed, so that she (Dante) could proceed with her plan of making the stone and such.
Like:
Dante: "Rose, now listen... Rose, ROSE!! do you hear me??"
Rose "huh??"
Dante: "Rose, now listen, do you remember Ed??
Rose: "e..d... Ed.. hum.. yes.."
Dante: "You are in love with him, do you understand??"
Rose: "huh??"
Dante: "You.. Are.. In.. Love.. With.. Him.."
Rose: "..hmmm...o k "
Dante: "When Ed shows up, Go.. To.. Him.."
Rose: "umm..o k "
Something like that, I think. XDDD[/spoiler] smile.gif
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
YAAAAAY! Long time no see, everyone! Heh-heh... It seems that I thought I was away for only a few weeks, but that was actually a few months... Oops...

ANYWAY!!! Yes, as far as Rose loving Ed goes, she's always cared for Ed, and Danted played that part up by [spoiler]basically brainwashing Rose... Dante is either very good at convincing people things by taking advantage of their weaknesses, or Rose is very naive... or both. Either way, Dante gradually "ate away" at Rose by continually telling Rose what she wanted to hear, and by helping her almost unconditionally w/ the Ishbal war. Rose overly-trusted Dante, and Dante took advantage of that[/spoiler] If you want me to make that clearer, don't hesitate to ask!!

As far as that question about seeing Winry's parents - I think that was the manga, not the anime. There's really only one scene where we "meet" Winry's parents in the anime, and that's when Ed and Al transmute a doll for her and she gets frightened. You don't see their faces, just hear their voices. However, in the manga, Winry recalls her parents' leaving when she watches Ed and Al walking away from her... Perhaps that's what you're thinking of? It's very easy to get the two mixed up...

Ok, I feel on fire and ready to go! It's been so long... Any more questions?!?!?!??! (don't be frightened - I'm just excited. Once I calm down again, everything will be all good!)
Poke97531
QUOTE(Taline @ Jul 19 2005, 08:32 PM) [snapback]219294[/snapback]
Okay, first stupid question, and I am very ashamed at having to ask this as an FMA fan, but what is the exact inscription on the inside of Ed's pocketwatch? Or perhaps, just the ep. number where I can find it? I'm paranoid cause I want to get a watch for an Ed cosplay, but with so many bootlegs out there... I've heard the inscription on the boots is wrong date-wise, so if someone could tell me exactly what it's supposed to be, I'd be eternally grateful. I just don't want to get ripped off by a fake. Thanks!

i know this quote is old, but from what i know it was a date, 3rd of october, 1911, and it was the date he burned his house down

though i have reason to belive its different for the manag and anime, and im basing this off the manga
Tombow
QUOTE(Poke97531 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:28 AM) [snapback]496648[/snapback]
i know this quote is old, but from what i know it was a date, 3rd of october, 1911, and it was the date he burned his house down
though i have reason to belive its different for the manag and anime, and im basing this off the manga

@Poke97531 - Yes, the date for anime and managa are different. smile.gif
BTW, the purpose of this thread is to give answers to the questions posted by other members, and the person asked that question had been gone since July 2005. smile.gif

Would you like to contribute by posting answers to questions being asked more currently??
To find more recent questions, click for the last page (largest page numbers) of the thread. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can not find who'd asked this question, but since I run into the answer, and I don't want to lose it, I'll post it here.

About "rebound":
I found the entry in FMA perfect Guidebook 2, page 27 at the bottom.
Click to view attachment
The entry says:
Reboud: When a transmutation has ended as a failure, the energy that should have been used to complete the transmutation has lost the destination and runs wild, and bounces back to the Alchemist who had performed the transmutaton.
In the case of human transmutation it often ended up in the Alchemist who had attempted the alchemy losing a part of his/her body, though "which part" to be lost is determined randomly.
Huh... So, this is like, the third time I've tried posting a comment on this thread - and it's still not showing up... Odd... This time I'm trying Fast Reply - just a test... ignore my being "off-topic," please... ^^ Thanks!
GateKeeper
About Rose loving Ed, I think it's quite obvious [spoiler]regardless of whether or not Rose was really in love with Ed, that Dante was carefully manipulating Rose to try and build a love connection between Ed and Rose so she could further manipulate Ed into helping her for her quest for eternal life.[/spoiler] In fact, I think she even says that was her plan, if I can remember.

My question, after finally having been able to watch this series through to where I caught it at the end last time, I have a questions about something I think I must have still missed:

Why does Ed tell Al in Episode 45 - A Rotted Heart [spoiler]not to use the Philosopher's Stone? I'm confused. Does he really believe he could somehow lose Al? If so, why? Or, was it because of the whole ethical question of using the Philosopher's Stone in the first place? I'm sure this has something to do Episode 43 when Al and Ed touch and they see the gate, which confused me, as well.[/spoiler]

Also, in the same Episode "A Rotted Heart" why did [spoiler]Hohenheim die when making the original Philosopher's Stone? I don't think they really ever explain it. Also, did Dante save Hohenheim from dying, originally, out of genuine love for him, or because she needed him for her own greed, or maybe a little bit of both? I kind of forget when exactly she "turned to the darkside" as they say. I think I kind of remember in the last few episodes that the search for the Philosopher's Stone was originally and actually Hohenheim's plan. Is that right or were they both equally part of this from the start?[/spoiler]
QUOTE(GateKeeper @ Feb 2 2007, 03:23 AM) [snapback]499911[/snapback]
I have a questions about something I think I must have still missed:

Why does Ed tell Al in Episode 45 - A Rotted Heart [spoiler]not to use the Philosopher's Stone? I'm confused. Does he really believe he could somehow lose Al? If so, why? Or, was it because of the whole ethical question of using the Philosopher's Stone in the first place? I'm sure this has something to do Episode 43 when Al and Ed touch and they see the gate, which confused me, as well.[/spoiler]

Also, in the same Episode "A Rotted Heart" why did [spoiler]Hohenheim die when making the original Philosopher's Stone? I don't think they really ever explain it. Also, did Dante save Hohenheim from dying, originally, out of genuine love for him, or because she needed him for her own greed, or maybe a little bit of both? I kind of forget when exactly she "turned to the darkside" as they say. I think I kind of remember in the last few episodes that the search for the Philosopher's Stone was originally and actually Hohenheim's plan. Is that right or were they both equally part of this from the start?[/spoiler]

Ok, first question:

Ed really is afraid of losing Al, yes; he knows that the Gate is fickle and desires a large amount of [spoiler]human sacrifices - more specifically, the souls[/spoiler] - he's just afraid that if Al were to use it, or use too much of it, that the Gate would take Al's soul, as well (Ed's playing the "Better safe than sorry" card)

This also ties in with your second question: Hoho was taken as a part of the sacrifice needed to make the stone - remember how Ed and Al were always referencing stories about civilizations vanishing, and Roy and others talking about how no one has ever truly completed the stone, lived to tell the tale, etc? When Hoho and Dante did it, they probably didn't have enough [spoiler]souls[/spoiler] to complete it properly, and so the Gate decided to take the person who was offering all the souls up as well...

It may not make too much sense, but then again, neither does the Gate... I think "fickle" really is the best way to describe it... You kind of just have to go with it. happy.gif If there's any way you'd like me to clarify, don't hesitate to ask!
KingofTown
K. I understand I'm a total noob and all, but what is it that Ed and Al are always calling each other? It sounds like Miso to me and the english translation is always brother, but I can't find it in the dictionary.
Kenji
QUOTE(KingofTown @ Feb 4 2007, 11:59 AM) [snapback]500597[/snapback]
K. I understand I'm a total noob and all, but what is it that Ed and Al are always calling each other? It sounds like Miso to me and the english translation is always brother, but I can't find it in the dictionary.

Aww...dun be like that...you join this forum for answers...right?
You mean Nil-can or Nee-san? Perhaps someone that watch English version can explain futher...

Welcome aboard...Be sure to introduce yourself in the Newcomer tread~~ You are the person we anticipate... XDXDXD

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...mp;#entry500596
Tombow
QUOTE(KingofTown @ Feb 3 2007, 11:59 PM) [snapback]500597[/snapback]

@KingofTown - Welcome to the board!!
I'm assuming what you're referring to is Al calling Ed "Niisan," which is a Japanese word for "elder brother." biggrin.gif
seen and hefted
uhhh...please to excuse ignorance; does anyone ever explain who created the Marta group chimeras? or do they just give the old 'lab 5' cocknbull story? whoever it was makes tucker look junior varsity.
Nepharski
QUOTE(seen and hefted @ Feb 4 2007, 12:36 AM) [snapback]500760[/snapback]
uhhh...please to excuse ignorance; does anyone ever explain who created the Marta group chimeras? or do they just give the old 'lab 5' cocknbull story? whoever it was makes tucker look junior varsity.

Dr. Macoh under Basque Grand's orders in, yes, Lab 5. Although where this falls on the timeline isn't explicitly said, it's fairly obvious to assume the operations were top secret. The government couldn't just write off a nobody like Tucker. Think about it.

Tucker: I've perfected a talking chimera! Celebrate my greatness, or the kid gets it next.
Government: Sure, whatever.
Public: Wait, isn't this is a major breakthrough? What's with the dull response?
Government: ...Congratulations, Dr. Tucker!
Hahahaa!!!! laugh.gif

Oh, Nepharski, that was amazing! smile.gif

To be more specific, Marcoh was a leading researcher, but it's not like he did it all by himself - they had a whole friggin' team of scientists locked up in a basement... Hmm... that could come out several different ways, couldn't it? Heh-heh...
GateKeeper
BTW, does anyone know where I can find drawings of all of the different transmutation circles? I wasn't sure where to ask this, and didn't think it would be appropriate to start a whole new thread on it.
Tombow
QUOTE(GateKeeper @ Feb 5 2007, 06:03 AM) [snapback]501304[/snapback]
BTW, does anyone know where I can find drawings of all of the different transmutation circles? I wasn't sure where to ask this, and didn't think it would be appropriate to start a whole new thread on it.

@Gatekeeper - The pics of transmutation circles, or the link where you can see the (almost) complete collection of transmutation circles are posted on Transmutation Circles thread.
Although, I noticed some of the links are old and not working.
Hope you can find what you are looking for on that thread... if not, you can post your question on that thread and see if anyone can help you there. biggrin.gif
travisbmoore
<Merged "Questions On The Full Metal Alchemist Series" thread with the following four posts here. 02/11/07 ~Tombow>

This may have already been posted but does anyone know what started the original series? What motivated the author to make the series and to continue making it? How did the series get published. What was the original inspiration. I wish I knew the authors take on the entire FMA series. But I hope some avid fans can tell me, and hope I'm not spamming. I just want to know more about the books and author.
Edamame
Hey Travis, I have a feeling that this question could be asked in the following thread: Unanswered Questions Thread
BlarghTemp
Hello, Im terribly sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this however I wasnt able to post in the above thread (if thats where you were supposd to do it) because I think its locked.
Anyway,
You know the opening song (american ver if theres a diff)? About 4/5's the way through, theres a really cool fight scene of the FMA fighting Greed and other homunculi, I was wondering what episode that is from, or if its in the movie (i havent watched it yet, im only on episode 38) or if its some OVA thing.
Anyway, again sorry if i posted on the wrong place and any help would be awesome.
Tombow
@travisbmoore and BlarghTemp - Welcome to the board!!

I think I agree with Edamame, and I don't want to have another Question thread going, so I'm going to merge this to the FMA anime Q&A thread, and we answer you there. smile.gif

ETA: Thread merged, and posters of the questiones notified of the thread merge. smile.gif
Reta McClain
BlarghTemp: It isn't anywhere in the series. All the stuff that is shown in the openings/endings don't happen. (Or if they do happen, we haven't seen them^^)
Kenji
QUOTE(BlarghTemp @ Feb 12 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]504232[/snapback]
Hello, Im terribly sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this however I wasnt able to post in the above thread (if thats where you were supposd to do it) because I think its locked.
Anyway,
You know the opening song (american ver if theres a diff)? About 4/5's the way through, theres a really cool fight scene of the FMA fighting Greed and other homunculi, I was wondering what episode that is from, or if its in the movie (i havent watched it yet, im only on episode 38) or if its some OVA thing.
Anyway, again sorry if i posted on the wrong place and any help would be awesome.

I think it is some OVA thing...
When Ed vs Greed, they are all alone
Greed+other homunculi vs Ed= never happened before...
At the Devil's Nest, Greed never helped by other homunculi... His allies is chimeras...
In the movie, Conqueror of Shamballa, [spoiler]the only homunculi featured is Gluttony, Wrath and Envy in dragon form [/spoiler]...
Tombow
@BlarghTemp - It's not unusual for TV anime series to create opening/ending with scenes that are not in the actual series, and FMA was no exception.
No, I don't think that one was in the series, nor from the movie, nor OVA. That was just for the opening because it looked cool that way, or something, I guess. biggrin.gif

@travisbmoore - I'm not sure exactly what you are asking with your question, "what started the original series?"
Because you asked, "How did the series get published. What was the original inspiration. I wish I knew the authors take on the entire FMA series..," I thought your were referring to FMA manga, but you already told me that that is not the case.

FYI, the FMA anime was based off from a very popular FMA manga series in Japan.
And, I think what motivated Bones and others to create FMA anime from FMA manga was "profit."

The author of FMA manga is Ms Hiromu Arakawa. The manga FMA series is still continuing.
However, FMA anime and FMA manga have very different story-lines.
I would say, by now, they are two completely different stories.
Arakawa-sensei had given some interviews on her thoughts on FMA manga, but I do not remember any interview where she had told what motivated her to create FMA manga series. smile.gif
GateKeeper
Does anyone know why in Episode "Death", near the very end of the series, [spoiler] Honenheim was able to bring his body through the gate when Dante separate his three parts, but Edward wasn't able to bring his body through?[/spoiler]
Kenji
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 13 2007, 04:59 PM) [snapback]504579[/snapback]
FYI, the FMA anime was based off from a very popular FMA manga series in Japan.
And, I think what motivated Bones and others to create FMA anime from FMA manga was "profit."

Muahaha.... thats so obvious!! They risk it and they suceed now..look at the awards poring!! wub.gif

QUOTE(GateKeeper @ Feb 13 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]504580[/snapback]
Does anyone know why in Episode "Death", near the very end of the series, [spoiler] Honenheim was able to bring his body through the gate when Dante separate his three parts, but Edward wasn't able to bring his body through?[/spoiler]

Hoho's body is detrioriating... The door only wants perfect body parts if my memory serves me right... Since Hoho's whole body is detrioriating, the door wont accept his body and he can go thru the door without losing any single limbs or organs...

Remark: Only my opinion, might not be accurate and sorry for spelling error!
Mudkipblader
I have some questions:

How long did it take for Ed to recover from his Automail surgery? I read somewhere it was a whole year, but that seems quite long to me.

And how did Ed[spoiler]arrive on the other side of the gate? Not in what he did, but how he looked. I mean, he transmuted himself, shirtless, and then loses his arm and leg. Must have been a wierd seight for the ones that found him. ^^" [/spoiler]
Tell me, my mind is going crazy, isn't it?
Suifox
QUOTE(Mudkipblader @ Feb 15 2007, 09:49 PM) [snapback]505557[/snapback]
I have some questions:

How long did it take for Ed to recover from his Automail surgery? I read somewhere it was a whole year, but that seems quite long to me.

And how did Ed[spoiler]arrive on the other side of the gate? Not in what he did, but how he looked. I mean, he transmuted himself, shirtless, and then loses his arm and leg. Must have been a wierd seight for the ones that found him. ^^" [/spoiler]

The Automail part is better explained in the manga. Automail surgery and than the recovery usualy takes about 3 years, Ed had cut it down to one. He is 11 when they do the transmutation and starts the operation and when we see him next, burning down their home, he is 12.

About the shirtless part, yes it must have been strange, but, at the end of the series we see him with his father, so we can assume he landed somewhere close to him and got taken to a hospital... And you must remember that the other world was in a war, so they probably assumed that he was hit by a bomb or something.
Kisara
A simple question: What color is Ed's hair-band? tongue.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Kisara @ Feb 19 2007, 08:06 AM) [snapback]506859[/snapback]

I believe its brown if I'm not mistaken Oo
Kisara
Really? I always thought it was purple...
Claudius
QUOTE(Mudkipblader @ Feb 15 2007, 09:49 PM) [snapback]505557[/snapback]
I have some questions:

The manga probably has the recovery for a year, but the anime makes it shorter. Evidence from episodes 1, 3, 5, 6:
-Ed is stated as 10 when mom dies.
-At least a year passes afterwards for him and Al to study under Izumi.
-Ed is 11 when he and Al make the transmutation attempt. Recovery period. Then, Ed, still stated as 11, goes Talking Heads on the family home.
-The Brothers arrive in Central around the middle of Gracia Hughes' 2nd trimester (Riza's line to Hughes: 'babies aren't born in 5 months'). At least 2-3 months pass before Ed's 12th birthday and Elysia Hughes' premature birth (as portrayed by the sudden labor attack).
Rather than call the quick recovery a plothole, I could explain it as a sign of Ed's determination (besides, wasn't there already a thread about Ed having quick recovery abilities?).

We know little of the story of [spoiler] Ed's return to the real world except: (1) Ed was in his own handicapped body, (2) he came six years after his last visit ,(3) he located his father. It's fertile fanfic ground to consider what happened. I imagine he arrived buttnaked, slightly insane, and hospitalized, where Hohenheim found him and helped him recover. [/spoiler]

Claudius
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Kisara @ Feb 19 2007, 09:06 AM) [snapback]506859[/snapback]

I thought it was red...
Hunterk
QUOTE(alchemistgirl zero @ Apr 19 2005, 04:41 PM) [snapback]156577[/snapback]
That must have been bugged out for Al and Ed to find their mom like that...o_O;;;

Al: Um...brother, I think we made Mom wrong.
Ed: What? But my calculations were perfect!
Al: She's inside out!
Ed:...oops. ^^

blink.gif !!!!
*laughs out loud*
sweety_pie
^@Hunterk - Please do Not spam.
Kisara
I have another question: How do you pronounce Trisha's name? Is it Tri-sha or Tree-sha?
Edamame
Kisara: If you are from the United States or any European country that speaks English, I believe that you would pronounce Trisha's name with a short I. However, Trisha's name would have a long I in Japanese. In Japanese Trisha's name would be written like this: Torisha. (Both the O and I in her name would be stressed.)
The random alchemist
Gotta question which I'm not sure has an answer about the anime.

At the end of it (please specify if you mean the end of the series or the end as in after the movie) how old is Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye?
Little Washu

At the end of it (please specify if you mean the end of the series or the end as in after the movie) how old is Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye?

Roy is 30 and I think Riza is either 26 or 27. One of those smile.gif.
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Feb 22 2007, 05:24 PM) [snapback]508397[/snapback]

Roy is 30 and I think Riza is either 26 or 27. One of those smile.gif.

thank you, I really needed to know their ages for a chapter a fanfiction of mine ^^
Chiisana
Ano ne... I don't know if this is a dumb question but... Question from manga

PS! Might be spoiler for those who haven't read the newest chapters yet;
[spoiler]1. Since Hohenheim heard from Pinako that Ed & Al did human transmutation, did Hohenheim know what happened to Al's body?

2. If Hohenheim did know that Al "became" an armor, following Edward's theory using a Philosopher Stone to get back Al's body, wouldn't Hohenheim "donate" philosopher stone to them in order to get back his son's body? It seemed like that Hohenheim do have some philosopher stone in his body.[/spoiler]
Kenji
"ashamed To Be Asking This" Thread, FMA Anime Questions that seem Dumb but are Genuine.
QUOTE(Chiisana @ Feb 28 2007, 03:21 PM) [snapback]510772[/snapback]
Ano ne... I don't know if this is a dumb question but... Question from manga

PS! Might be spoiler for those who haven't read the newest chapters yet;
[spoiler]1. Since Hohenheim heard from Pinako that Ed & Al did human transmutation, did Hohenheim know what happened to Al's body?

2. If Hohenheim did know that Al "became" an armor, following Edward's theory using a Philosopher Stone to get back Al's body, wouldn't Hohenheim "donate" philosopher stone to them in order to get back his son's body? It seemed like that Hohenheim do have some philosopher stone in his body.[/spoiler]

While this is the anime questions, thread, that's ok. smile.gif There's no "official" questions thread in the manga section - you just kind of pose your question in the "spoiler party" threads for the respective chapter... Anyway, I'll try and help out as best as I can, ok? It's been a bit since I've read chapters 40-60, roughly.

1. I'm not exactly sure if he really *knows* or not, but I'm sure he has some kind of a hunch, given Ed's auto-mail... he may not be expecting Al in a complete suit of armor, but then again, we don't know what kind of "connections" Hoho has, so maybe he knew all about it, but was wanting to play dumb. It's all speculation at this point, not a whole lot of facts in regard to this question.

2. We know that Hoho has a more-or-less immortal body, but what we *don't* know if that means that, like the Homunculi, he has a philosopher's stone... In the most recent chapter, he made it sound as if his un-aging body was the result of a wayward chemical experiment. And even if he did have the stone, I'm not sure if he would give it to the boys - or if Ed would even accept it, for that matter... Once again, we can only speculate, but I vote the following: ~Hoho is not in possession of a stone. ~Even if he did, he wouldn't out-right give it to the boys. ~He knows a lot more than we're led to believe that he does.

Hope a little bit of that helped. smile.gif
Chiisana
Thank you! happy.gif

An yah, I posted the question here because there isn't official thread, and I'm scared to make a new topic >_> Thanks anyway!
@ Chiisana - no problem at all! I'm happy to help! happy.gif Maybe it's about time that we started a manga-specific thread... but then again, there're two seperate ones in the anime thread, one for overall questions, and the other for anime-specific ones, so I think you're fine. smile.gif
Tombow
@Chiisana and The New Fullmetal Alchemist - Yeah, we've been debating about having Q& A for managa, and talking about having some posting guide if we open it so that it'll be a little more organized than this Q & A thread. If we get other thread I can move all manga question posts there, and till then your post is quite fine here. smile.gif
me1
is anyone bummed out about how [spoiler]ed and al are never gonna see winry or any of their friends for the rest of their lives?[/spoiler]
sweety_pie
@Me1 - Please do Not spam, or post spoilers without tagging them. Code for spoiler tags are,
CODE
[SPOILER]Your text.[/SPOILER]

It shows up as,
[spoiler]Your text.[/spoiler]

This is the wrong thread to talk about the FmA movie talk about it here.

Also as a new member you might want to introduce yourself here.

And read the rules.

Have fun, and if you have any questions please ask. smile.gif

~♥Sweety_pie ♥~

EDIT: Washu kun - Please do not spam either..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.