Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Anime (the First Series) Q & A Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Red Shadow
If I recall correctly, the year of the series is 1914.

Though I don't know if this is based of the Christian system, because Izumi [spoiler] sepecifically said when she was explaining Hohenheim's 400 year old love letter to Dante that the system based on the birth of Christ was no longer used. [/spoiler]
Tombow
Ummm, I'm still confused.

How can Al (and other "soul in the armor" guys) speak/make human voice sounds without a human body??
FullMetal_Stella
QUOTE(Tombow @ Sep 24 2005, 09:41 AM) [snapback]291526[/snapback]

Ummm, I'm still confused.

How can Al (and other "soul in the armor" guys) speak/make human voice sounds without a human body??

I was asking myself the same question...... I believe the voice somehow comes from the blood seal.
Guest_Pineapple_*
I had also long wondered about Al's ability to speak... or for that matter, to hear and see.

But then I came to the realization that it would be really boring if he couldn't do those things. XD I think that's the only real explanation...
Tombow
QUOTE(FullMetal_Stella @ Sep 24 2005, 06:28 AM) [snapback]291541[/snapback]

I believe the voice somehow comes from the blood seal.

I don't know if it's a correct explanation or not, but I like that. Thanks, FullMetal_Stella. smile.gif
Pamster
As for the ability to speak I alwaays figured it was from the bond Al had with the iron in the armor through Ed's blood seal. Like it reverberates inside the suit but it is coming FROM the suit, not necessarily the helmet either...I get the feeling his voice is centered from his chest, especially because of the slllicer brothers both being bound to the same suit and still being able to talk.

Now you look at Barry's incarnated armor and his voice stopped whenn Scar anilalated his seal and then stepped on the helmet, but I think that was merrrely done for drama. One thing I have wondered is:

[spoiler]How on earth scar was able to do what his brother did for him to Al if he hated what he'd become? Wouldn't you say Scar did it because he finally forgave his brother for what he'd done. And another thing...What did HE lose to become the stone? (meaning scar's brother) did he really lose "IT" being something lost where there was blood on his pants? That wouuld make sense, but what doesn't is that there was supposedly a first lust that died or whatever and Lust says to Greed how she is the current Lust, so what is up with all that? [/spoiler]

So many questions, so many ideas. What do you think? smile.gif
A Song of Storm and Fire
What does the symbol on Ed's coat and the tattoo on Izumi stand for?
Tombow
QUOTE(A Song of Storm and Fire @ Sep 25 2005, 02:13 PM) [snapback]292274[/snapback]

What does the symbol on Ed's coat and the tattoo on Izumi stand for?

That's the Flamel symbol consisting of serpent's cross, and wings, and crown.

Editted to add: Beside the serpent's cross, wings are said to symbolize mercury/alchemic knowledge, and the crown symbol signifies the wearer's success/achievement/accomplishment as an alchemist, or something like that.

In a short answer, the symbol means they are alchemists, though not all alchemists wear that symbol.
Jellybean
That symbol (or one very similar to it, rather) was used by an alchemist named Nicolas Flamel. However, I think they just stuck it in there so that it could be a convenient, easily recognizable logo for the show that could be stuck on all sorts of merchandise. happy.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Jellybean @ Oct 4 2005, 12:46 AM) [snapback]295818[/snapback]

That symbol (or one very similar to it, rather) was used by an alchemist named Nicolas Flamel.
However, I think they just stuck it in there so that it could be a convenient, easily recognizable logo for the show that could be stuck on all sorts of merchandise. happy.gif

Good point. happy.gif Merchandizing rules!! tongue.gif

BTW, the picture below is Nicolas Flamel's tomb stone in the Church of the Holy Innocents in Paris, with lots of alchemic symbols.
Notice the serpent's cross symbol from Jellybean's post on the left. smile.gif

IPB Image

Nicolas Flamel was a 15th centry French alchemist, said to be one of the most accompolished alchemists in Europe, and some of the myth/legends/stories say he'd succeeded in creating the Philosopher's Stone that turned lead into gold, and he and his wife Perenelle achieved immortality. (Oh, btw, his tomb in Paris is empty. rolleyes.gif )

This, sort of reminds me of... (spoiler alart!! If you haven't watched the WHOLE series/or following manga, please don't read!!)
[spoiler]Izumi's alchemy teacher from whom she got that Flamel symbol, and her long-living one-time husband... [/spoiler]

He was also mentioned as a Grand Master of the Priory of Sion in Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code, as an unseen fictional character in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and in Victor Hugo's The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and other novels and fictions.
harmony_kh_kairi
QUOTE(Pamster @ Sep 25 2005, 12:20 AM) [snapback]291966[/snapback]

As for the ability to speak I alwaays figured it was from the bond Al had with the iron in the armor through Ed's blood seal. Like it reverberates inside the suit but it is coming FROM the suit, not necessarily the helmet either...I get the feeling his voice is centered from his chest, especially because of the slllicer brothers both being bound to the same suit and still being able to talk.

Now you look at Barry's incarnated armor and his voice stopped whenn Scar anilalated his seal and then stepped on the helmet, but I think that was merrrely done for drama. One thing I have wondered is:

[spoiler]How on earth scar was able to do what his brother did for him to Al if he hated what he'd become? Wouldn't you say Scar did it because he finally forgave his brother for what he'd done. And another thing...What did HE lose to become the stone? (meaning scar's brother) did he really lose "IT" being something lost where there was blood on his pants? That wouuld make sense, but what doesn't is that there was supposedly a first lust that died or whatever and Lust says to Greed how she is the current Lust, so what is up with all that? [/spoiler]

So many questions, so many ideas. What do you think? smile.gif

I think I'll atempt some answers on this one. Though I'm sorta going to answer your questions in backwards order cause it makes more sense that way.

[spoiler] The general consensus in FMA is that humans have been failing at human transmutation for many thousands of years and therefore it could be said that if a homunculus is killed it's "sin" is replaced with the next outcome of failed human alchemy. If we assume this is true then it would go to say that there have been other Envies, Greeds, Prides, etc throughout the ages. It would also make sense paired with Envy’s little comment about it being the first time in quite a while that 7 homunculi each with the names of the 7 seven sins had been collected together, living at the same time.

Next is Scar's brother's failed human transmutation creating Lust. If you think about the relationship his brother had with his lover that gave rise to Lust it would be logical to assume that the Gate took his male organs in much the same way the Gate took Izumi's reproduction organs when she tried to resurrect her dead son. This way the exchange would mean Izumi could no longer have children and Scar's brother could no longer make love to a woman.

As for your very first question this is a tough as there's no real proof to back the theories. As such its my opinion that Scar did to Al what his brother did to him not because of any logical character rational but because of written plot device. Sort of the old history repeating itself propaganda. Lior was to be just like Ishbal so it would only make sense for something like the event dealing with the Philosopher's to happen in much the same way as it had before. Plus the writers also wanted to illustrate the fact that no "human" has ever actually possessed the stone and Al isn't really "human" in that sense that he has no physical body. Its sorta like Al don't need the Philosopher's stone because he's already immortal (since most humans want the stone for immortality) and therefore it’s ironic that he's the one who comes to posses it.[/spoiler]

That's the best I can come up with in my tired state of mind right now hope it help you a little.
Tombow
QUOTE(harmony_kh_kairi @ Oct 19 2005, 02:21 AM) [snapback]301598[/snapback]

[spoiler]....Next is Scar's brother's failed human transmutation creating Lust. If you think about the relationship his brother had with his lover that gave rise to Lust it would be logical to assume that the Gate took his male organs in much the same way the Gate took Izumi's reproduction organs when she tried to resurrect her dead son. This way the exchange would mean Izumi could no longer have children and Scar's brother could no longer make love to a woman.....[/spoiler]

Oh, good, thanks for posting this! I have been wondering about this for some time!
Scar's brother lost you-know-what, and Izumi lost her reproductive organs, and I feel like I can see a basic logic behind this, to decide what would be taken away for trying to transmutate human.
Then I get lost with Ed & Al's case.
I can't see the clear logic behind taking Al, plus Ed's one llimb (initially) for trying to transmutate their mother.
And, while Izumi, Scar's brother, and Ed lost only parts of their bodies, they took whole Al!!
To me, it kind of seems so harsh compared to the panishment (or "passage fee" or whatever) others had to pay.
So, was that just a random decision (if so, by who, or what?) or there was a logic behind what the brothers lost for transmutating their mother????
Jellybean
Well, the logic in the manga was that they were trying to make their family whole again by reviving their mother, and the gate separated them by taking Al away, thus further breaking up their family. But I have no clue about Ed's leg.

Edit: Found it. Here ya go.
harmony_kh_kairi
Well though its not backed by anything it has come to be my belief that Ed's leg was taken in order to cripple him leaving him with no one to take care of him in the end. The assumption would be that without a mother or brother to take care of a crippled child Ed would be lost and maybe even die. Of course the gate wouldn't take automail or good friends into the equation as they have nothing to do with the act or people involved at hand.

At least that's my theory.
Tombow
@Jellybean & harmony kh kairi -

I like your explanations!! Thank you!! happy.gif
Wrath-fan/Tree-be
What does the symbol on Envy's headband mean?
Is it just a cool design? Does it mean something? Is it supposed to be in place of those stupid circle-suspender things all the other homunculi have running all up their arms and legs?
I'd post a picture but this site has so many there's no point.
Jellybean
I'm not sure about the headband. They never mentioned anything about it or the circle-suspender-dealies (Envy actually has some of those on his back) in the anime, but they might be important in the manga. [spoiler]When Wrath was fighting Greed, he rendered him immoble and unconscious by piercing the four circle things on his chest.[/spoiler]
Sir_Lemon
What happened to Ed and Al's mom.....did she turned into a homoculus?
Sir_Lemon
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Oct 30 2005, 11:50 PM) [snapback]307065[/snapback]

QUOTE(Sir_Lemon @ Oct 30 2005, 10:38 PM) [snapback]307040[/snapback]

What happened to Ed and Al's mom.....did she turned into a homoculus?

[spoiler] ed and al's "mom" that they resurrected is the homonculus "sloth" ...their real mother is kinda dead[/spoiler]

*sigh....hangs head in shame* Alas, I too have a question...a question that needs answering, but it involves episodes beyond what adult swim has shown, so please only read the question if you have seen the whole series....or if you have general curiosity smile.gif

[spoiler] When was Rose pregent and with whom was that baby with? all that she would talk about was her dead boyfriend and here she is with a BABY at the end of the show...can someone explain that to me, please [/spoiler]

Thanks for the reply.

wow, she is? what episole tell this?...wow i had no idea
GuestWho?
Who was gluttony created by?
Automne
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist Posted Yesterday @ 10:50 PM)
*sigh....hangs head in shame* Alas, I too have a question...a question that needs answering, but it involves episodes beyond what adult swim has shown, so please only read the question if you have seen the whole series....or if you have general curiosity

Spoiler Below: Highlight text below to view.
[spoiler]When was Rose pregent and with whom was that baby with? all that she would talk about was her dead boyfriend and here she is with a BABY at the end of the show...can someone explain that to me, please[/spoiler]

[spoiler]It seems like she has, indeed, been raped and has fallen pregnant during this. Some rumors say the father is General Haruko (I think he appears in episode 3-4, it's the train episode when Ed first meets Hughes). It seems like he was at the head of the army at that time and if he's not the father, it is certainly one of his soldiers.[/spoiler]

Who was gluttony created by?

[spoiler]Some think he, too, has been created by Dante. We don't know anything about his past.[/spoiler]
The Great Asparagus
[spoiler]hm... why did mustang have an eyepatch in the last episode? cuz i dun think pride cut his eye or something, and it's unlikely that archer shot him in the eye, cuz then he'd be kinda dead.[/spoiler]
Tombow
@The Great Asparagus - I put your question and my answer in spoiler tags, just to be safe. smile.gif

QUOTE(The Great Asparagus @ Dec 4 2005, 09:58 PM) [snapback]324522[/snapback]

[spoiler]hm... why did mustang have an eyepatch in the last episode? cuz i dun think pride cut his eye or something, and it's unlikely that archer shot him in the eye, cuz then he'd be kinda dead.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Not all gun shot in the head result in death. There are many reported cases of people gotton the bullets passing through their skulls and them survising.[/spoiler]
phoenix dying

hm... why did mustang have an eyepatch in the last episode? cuz i dun think pride cut his eye or something, and it's unlikely that archer shot him in the eye, cuz then he'd be kinda dead.

[spoiler] you stupid son of a b*&$#, Archer was the one that shot Mustang in the face(ok ok the eye). Then mustang's woman(yes yes i forgot her name and i don't give a crap what you say) killed archer.[/spoiler]
Tombow
QUOTE(phoenix alchemist @ Dec 28 2005, 04:19 PM) [snapback]334564[/snapback]

[spoiler] you stupid son of a b*&$#, Archer was the one that shot Mustang in the face(ok ok the eye). Then mustang's woman(yes yes i forgot her name and i don't give a crap what you say) killed archer.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Her name is Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye. She is an excellent sharpshooter. happy.gif[/spoiler]
anime_manga_fan
For all the episodes, plus the movie:

[spoiler]Did all the Homuncli die in the end? If so, how?[/spoiler]
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Wrath-fan/Tree-be @ Oct 25 2005, 04:41 PM) [snapback]304246[/snapback]

What does the symbol on Envy's headband mean?
Is it just a cool design? Does it mean something? Is it supposed to be in place of those stupid circle-suspender things all the other homunculi have running all up their arms and legs?
I'd post a picture but this site has so many there's no point.

may be spoilers.........--> i've heard that the symbol on his headband means 'clay' which makes sense because he can change his shape like clay, and i've also heard the strips are their weak points

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Oct 31 2005, 12:35 AM) [snapback]307065[/snapback]

*sigh....hangs head in shame* Alas, I too have a question...a question that needs answering, but it involves episodes beyond what adult swim has shown, so please only read the question if you have seen the whole series....or if you have general curiosity smile.gif

[spoiler] When was Rose pregent and with whom was that baby with? all that she would talk about was her dead boyfriend and here she is with a BABY at the end of the show...can someone explain that to me, please [/spoiler]

lots of people have answered this but what the heck tongue.gif [spoiler] i belive she was raped and SinLux's post makes a lot of sense [/spoiler]

QUOTE(Sir_Lemon @ Oct 31 2005, 03:51 AM) [snapback]307135[/snapback]

wow, she is? what episole tell this?...wow i had no idea

about in epi... 39-40 ;D

QUOTE(anime_manga_fan @ Dec 28 2005, 06:53 PM) [snapback]334636[/snapback]

For all the episodes, plus the movie:

[spoiler]Did all the Homuncli die in the end? If so, how?[/spoiler]

[spoiler] yes they did, i belive Wrath used himself and Gluttony as a sacrifice to open the gate so Alphonse could get to Munich (may not be right i haven't seen teh movie T_T ) [/spoiler]
Automne
anime manga fan:

[spoiler]Yes, they did! T__T :
Lust: Killed by Wrath. This one had her necklace which contained the hair of Scar's brother's girlfriend and that's how Wrath sealed her (a circle had already been drawn on the floor by Ed. The same circle that Dante used to weaken Greed).
Envy: Dies in the movie. Used by Hoenheim to open the Gate me thinks. If not, one thing is sure, he has been sacrified to open the Gate.
Gluttony: Dies in the movie, sacrified by Al to open the Gate.
Wrath: Is also sacrified by Al to open the Gate.
Greed: Killed by Ed but had been weakened before by Dante who had the bones of his previous human body.
Pride: Killed by Mustang. Mustang used the skull, brought by Selim (Pride's adopted son), when Pride was ready to kill him.
Sloth: Killed by Ed because of Wrath who had sucked in something Ed had got out of Trisha's grave (her ashes, I think! O_o) just before fusionning with her and unwillingly immobilizing her. Then, Ed transmuted the water in her body in ethanal (and not ethanol. FUNimation made a mistake.[/spoiler]

And pheonix alchemist: Be calm! Chill! The Great Asparagus did nothing for you to insult her/him.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 28 2005, 07:55 PM) [snapback]334659[/snapback]

anime manga fan:

[spoiler]
Envy: Dies in the movie. Used by Hoenheim to open the Gate me thinks. If not, one thing is sure, he has been sacrified to open the Gate.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler] i thought Envy killed Hohenheim. then again i may be wrong i just read the movie summary T_T sorry if i'm wrong [/spoiler]

and to anime manga fan: i thought you meant just the end sorry if you wanted all the Homunculi ^__^U
anime_manga_fan
QUOTE(ed @ Dec 28 2005, 07:28 PM) [snapback]334672[/snapback]

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 28 2005, 07:55 PM) [snapback]334659[/snapback]

anime manga fan:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler] i thought Envy killed Hohenheim. then again i may be wrong i just read the movie summary T_T sorry if i'm wrong [/spoiler]

and to anime manga fan: i thought you meant just the end sorry if you wanted all the Homunculi ^__^U

It's okay.

And:

[spoiler] It was kind of a mixture of both. Envy bit Hohenheim to make splode buckets of blood, and Envy was used to open the gate to "Shambala". I saw the movie.[/spoiler]
eightred
When does the movie come out on dvd?
Tombow
QUOTE(eightred @ Jan 18 2006, 06:39 PM) [snapback]339956[/snapback]

When does the movie come out on dvd?

Jan. 25 in Japan.
For more Movie DVD info, check FMA Movie DVD thread in our FMA Movie forum section of this board. smile.gif
FullMetalFan#1
Does Ed actually become older and does Al get his boddy back?
Automne
Please, don't double post.

And won't you like to wait the end of the series to know?
Colette
[spoiler] If you tried to bring of homunculus back to life, what would happen?

If you failed or succeeded.[/spoiler]
Vagrant
This is about the movie, and I think it's too small of a question to merit a full topic.

[spoiler]
Uh, I don't get why Al claps when he uses alchemy in the movie. He has transmutation circles on his gloves, so why does he clap?[/spoiler]
Chiyo
QUOTE(Vagrant @ Feb 25 2006, 01:10 AM) [snapback]354440[/snapback]

This is about the movie, and I think it's too small of a question to merit a full topic.

[spoiler]
Uh, I don't get why Al claps when he uses alchemy in the movie. He has transmutation circles on his gloves, so why does he clap?[/spoiler]

[spoiler] As a guess its to actually start the reaction, much as Roy has to click his fingers to create a flame even though he has the golve. Also its another way of suggesting how much like his brother he has become[/spoiler]
Meg's
Okay. I've only watched up to ep. 26. I was wondering why Ed had Black hair. And can anyone tell me how to do that spoiler thingy? I'm new here wink.gif
Popogeejo
How to do spoilers;
CODE
[spoiler]Text[/spoiler]

Ed's hair is black for a disguise.That and he Cos plays as Wrath.
Meg's
Tnx wink.gif

.shift
i heard that the manga takes a different turn from the anime at a point is that true? and if it is where does it change i havent read the manga yet so i dont know if theres a change i want to read it
thnx
Tombow
QUOTE(.shift @ Mar 12 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]362211[/snapback]

i heard that the manga takes a different turn from the anime at a point is that true? and if it is where does it change i havent read the manga yet so i dont know if theres a change i want to read it
thnx

Mainly in the second season, but almost from the begining some small differences appeare here and there, then the storylines go very different ways in the second season. Some very fundamental diffrences, too. And, by now, there are too many to list here, so...
You can read a couple of threads discussing differences in the FMA manga forum of this board, such as this Help With Manga/anime Differences: A list of differences thread. smile.gif
.shift
wow lol im such a noob should have used the the search button >.<
thnx
Winkle
QUOTE(Vagrant @ Feb 24 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]354440[/snapback]

[spoiler]

[spoiler]
Bad writing? Okay besides the Bones-bashing...

The only real explanation is that he's doing it to imitate Ed even more. Nothing else. I don't completely agree with Chiyo's answer. Roy snaps his fingers because his gloves are made of a material that creates sparks, so he snaps his fingers to start a spark and he uses his alchemy to maniuplate the oxygen in the air to control the flames and explosions. Hence why he's "useless" in the rain, if his gloves get wet, they won't be able to create sparks when he snaps his fingers.

Roy's alchemy powers has nothing to do with him creating flames, he just maniuplates it. Snapping of his fingers just creates sparks to start the flames. We see in that one episode in the end where him and Armstrong are trying to capture Ed and Al, and he uses Havoc's matches to "attack" Ed after his gloves get wet, and he never snaps his fingers there.

Also, another example, Armstrong has alchemy circles drawn on his gauntlets, and he doesn't have to do anything to use his alchemy. We've seen him punch the ground, or a chunk of rock and he can transmute them just through contact, no clapping of the hands, or any other actions required.

So in theory, Al should be able to transmute just fine without clapping his hands, but as I said before, he's doing it just to imitate Ed even more and he does it so often that it becomes a force of habit.
[/spoiler]
FullmetalMagician
QUOTE(Winkle @ Mar 15 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]363339[/snapback]

QUOTE(Vagrant @ Feb 24 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]354440[/snapback]

[spoiler]

[spoiler]
Bad writing? Okay besides the Bones-bashing...

The only real explanation is that he's doing it to imitate Ed even more. Nothing else. I don't completely agree with Chiyo's answer. Roy snaps his fingers because his gloves are made of a material that creates sparks, so he snaps his fingers to start a spark and he uses his alchemy to maniuplate the oxygen in the air to control the flames and explosions. Hence why he's "useless" in the rain, if his gloves get wet, they won't be able to create sparks when he snaps his fingers.

Roy's alchemy powers has nothing to do with him creating flames, he just maniuplates it. Snapping of his fingers just creates sparks to start the flames. We see in that one episode in the end where him and Armstrong are trying to capture Ed and Al, and he uses Havoc's matches to "attack" Ed after his gloves get wet, and he never snaps his fingers there.

Also, another example, Armstrong has alchemy circles drawn on his gauntlets, and he doesn't have to do anything to use his alchemy. We've seen him punch the ground, or a chunk of rock and he can transmute them just through contact, no clapping of the hands, or any other actions required.

So in theory, Al should be able to transmute just fine without clapping his hands, but as I said before, he's doing it just to imitate Ed even more and he does it so often that it becomes a force of habit.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]But then how did he imitate his bro? He didn't remember anything about how Ed looks like with his national alchemist clothes because he turned back into being a 10 y.o... and he's looking for Ed... and then... about how Al do alchemy is because of those transmutation circle on his gloves...
and there's this thing in the manga when Al was still a metal thing, he said to himself that he wants to be like his brother because Ed only claps when he is doing alchemy, and Al is kinds jealous about that.[/spoiler]
Popogeejo
It was unconcious imitation.Al didn't loose his memory but had them deeply supressed.The sub concious(yes I'm making up the spelling) retained the info and Al started dressing like big Bro.

Ah the power of the brain...
Jedi28
Also, don't forget there was at least one picture (we see it during the openig of the last few episodes) that had Ed (sans the red jacket) and Al in it. Al has probably seen that picture. Also, he has Winry, Pinako, Rose, Armstrong, and a host of others to tell him how Ed used to dress. AND don't forget the art of sketching that has been passed down the Armstrong line for generations! biggrin.gif Armstrong could easily have drawn a picture of Ed for Al. Al doesn't exactly imitate Ed, he wears a button down black shirt instead of a clip or a zipper one, his bangs are somewhat different, and he has the ponytail instead of the braid. Oh, his shoes are different too, that's because he doesn't need the extra height though. In the manga it's mentioned that the only reason Ed has the antenna hair thing and those particular shoes is to make himself appear taller.
Winkle
Well even if Al doesn't remember it, it's not big secret that Ed can perform transmutations without a circle, just by clapping his hands together.

That's one of 2 things he's known for, this automail and his ability to do transmutations without circles.

Also, Al tutored under Izumi again for a second time, and she can do transmutations without circles, so it's not unreasonable to think that Al learned that fact about Ed from one of many many people he is with.
Jedi28
See, now you just brought up something that I've always wondered about. Al came back in his 10 year-old body complete with all the memories from the point of trying to transmute mommy back. So the last thing he remembers is trying to transmute mom. That happened AFTER he and Ed trained with Izumi so he's got all his memories of his training with her. Why then, did he go back again? Did he just want MORE training?

I really like your avy, what's it from? Every time I see it I get that standard choir thing in my head that they do in movies and games when the hero has just unlocked THE door or found THE object. You know, it's like a bunch angelic voices or something, can't describe it but I can guarantee it's something everyone has heard at least once.
Popogeejo
What are those lines that are on the Homunculus?
You know,the ones that run across Gluttony,Envy and Wraths shoulds,are on Lusts arms and cover True Greed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.