Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alchemist X =signature Shop=
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
alchemist x
Well, It seems like fun well here are some of my signatures I think are kinda good.

I only use paint though

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

these are some random picked.

you tell me what the text should be and a show or person or something like that ok?
foolmetal alchemist
I love the background for your Roy pick. smile.gif I can really see that your talented. Even with the handicap of the lack of a proper sig maker, your sigs look amazing! Goodluck on your shop!
dragonofchaos
hmmm could you do a .hack// one
alchemist x
here it is, I spent the last 30 min on it so be happy.

IPB Image
animejunkie429800
All of these with Paint.... Don't you really need to take time on the erasing part though?
alchemist x
Yeah the erasing takes the most time of all. but the .hack// one didn't take long because it was surrounded with pure white.
animejunkie429800
Too bad you can't change the side of the eraser...
alchemist x
?
Zarpia
@Junie - Theres like 20 sizes and shapes for the eraser
alchemist x
Yeah and if all else fails just use the pencil with white.
«°~Envy™~°»
man you got your own style of siggy making i love it, like Roy's backround i like that second pic how nicly put together biggrin.gif love your work
alchemist x
Why thank you. biggrin.gif

<ETA: May 26, 2009. Closing the thread for being on "extended vacation." smile.gif
~ Tombow >
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.