Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Matches
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Slashrose1010
OK, so you match two forumers who you think would make a good couple, and please explain why ^^ And don't try not to be offended if you get matched up with a nOOb tongue.gif

FallingxEke: Because they talk alot and surely have much in common wink.gif They would just make a good couple tongue.gif *can imagine wedding bells*

BaconxEdsgirl: a canon pick, but a good one none-the-less.

(Post script: match people who aren't officially going out or whatever @.@)
Zarpia
awww, I was gonna post BaconxEdsgirl I think he is gonna be really excited if he reads this laugh.gif
Luckyalchemy27
Quistis and arche would make a good couple. *shifty eyes* Don't tell them I said that...

And...maybe zarpia and Mahou Alchemist? I don't know why, I just think they would be a good pair.

Poor Envy-nii. I can't think of anyone for him. tongue.gif
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jul 16 2005, 12:01 AM)
FallingxEke: Because they talk alot and surely have much in common wink.gif They would just make a good couple tongue.gif *can imagine wedding bells*
[snapback]215064[/snapback]

When we're dead. As things stand now, it's not happening... And I wouldn't try anything to change it. Forced things don't usually work out...

SlashxCoffee: They seem like good friends. So why not?

KasexKasumi: They seem to get along well. And they've been friends for some time... (what, SOMEONE had to get the ball rolling on that side...)
This is too boring and predictable. You guys should also try matching unlikely and less obvious pairs.
Luckyalchemy27
*raises eyebrow* How is it boring and predictable? It's fun to see what other people think.
animejunkie429800
Guest, I can guess who you are! You are that annoying pest, GP on silver's fourm. I think.... This isn't boring either.
Congrats, Sherlock. Want a cookie?

To avoid pure spamming: Goldfishxmei
There are too few literate guys to match with the literate girls, though. sad.gif
Falling_Man
Come one people, post what you think...

SlashxLMD: Not very likely, but they did start the coup...

Goldfishxblueices: I do believe there was some interest awhile ago... but nothing really happened. They seem to be good friends, though...

Nuts, I'm sounding like a broken record.... ph34r.gif

@Guest: We're lacking guys in general. And most of them aren't active here...
Elderberry
QUOTE(Slash-kun)
*can imagine wedding bells*
laugh.gif
*reaches for electric foil*
laugh.gif

QUOTE(Falling-kun)
SlashxCoffee: They seem like good friends. So why not?
I disagree. I support Slash-kun/Celestial-san! tongue.gif
Why keep going in that direction, FM?
In that case, LMDxalchemistx would make a more interesting pair.
Luckyalchemy27
*grins* *pokes EKE* Awww, c'monnnn!! You and Falling Man would make such a cute couple! *edges away to avoid any flying objects*
Falling_Man
@Guest: But I don't think they got along so well.

I remember Bling_Bling_Angel saying something about this one guy... His name slips my mind, since he wasn't too active...

AiluroxUdon: Something was started a very long time ago, but then Udon dissappeared. It's possible...

SlashxAiluro: They seem to be good friends as well...

@Lucky: Keep dreaming.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Jul 16 2005, 12:10 AM)
And...maybe zarpia and Mahou Alchemist? I don't know why, I just think they would be a good pair.

uh? isn't Mahou already kinda taken, coz Heather was hiting on him
Slashrose1010
Sou... it seems that people see Cafe and I as a canon couple... Hehe, I wonder what she would have to say about all this tongue.gif

@Eke: I enjoy your thrashings ^^
animejunkie429800
Oh yea! Mahou's taken by Heather. Did I mention the age difference? 13=Mahou, 22=zarpia. 22-13=9. 9 yrs difference. O.O;;; OMG!
Elderberry
@Falling-kun: ..Udon-san? I think I remember such a username, but...happy.gif *can't recall any details*

@Lucky-san: *stares* mellow.gif
Luckyalchemy27
*edges even further away from EKE*

Oh, is Mahou taken? Zarpia and...I dunno....maybe Envy-nii? I still can't think of anyone for him...
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Jul 15 2005, 10:41 PM)
@Guest: But I don't think they got along so well.

I remember Bling_Bling_Angel saying something about this one guy... His name slips my mind, since he wasn't too active...

AiluroxUdon: Something was started a very long time ago, but then Udon dissappeared. It's possible...

@Lucky: Keep dreaming.
[snapback]215130[/snapback]

Exactly. That's what would make it so interesting. Too bad the two of them have disappeared.

definingmind?

Yes, an interest was shown but Udon was in college or something.
Falling_Man
@Guest: No, it was another guy, before she hooked up with DM. Frost something. His name reminded me of ice or something cold...

Here's one: SlashxAiluroxCoffee: They all seem to be good friends. So why the heck not? XD

...That is allowed, correct? huh.gif
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 16 2005, 01:30 AM)
Congrats, Sherlock. Want a cookie?

There are too few literate guys to match with the literate girls, though. sad.gif
[snapback]215102[/snapback]

me think that mean, their r alots of good speller guys here. laugh.gif You're obviously a girl, mystery guest.
Slashrose1010
Falling, the sherade is over, I am not taking responsibility for a thread you created XD and yes, I shall allow it :3 You even used the correct order... well.. maybe Aily can be more Seme than I tongue.gif
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Jul 15 2005, 10:52 PM)
@Guest: No, it was another guy, before she hooked up with DM. Frost something. His name reminded me of ice or something cold...

Here's one: SlashxAiluroxCoffee: They all seem to be good friends. So why the heck not? XD

...That is allowed, correct? huh.gif
[snapback]215145[/snapback]

Perhaps that's also Before Bacon.

Whatever happened to her and DM, while we're on it?
animejunkie429800
I think zarpiaxAlphonserules. Don't ask why.
Elderberry
QUOTE(Falling-kun)
Oh my...that brings back induced memories...laugh.gif
xrninja
anyone remember HarokenxKokoro? aww.

HitokirixQuistis: well, last time i checked, they were married in the Queendom.

Godly GoldyxMei: i think it's cute. tongue.gif

GasholexThievesvinegar: just because. but if one of the two were male and they decided to have children, i wonder how bitterly sarcastic their kid would be. ph34r.gif
Zarpia
@Lucky - Envy? are we talking about the same one? coz if we are the Envy is with Lux.
Slashrose1010
@Eke: Hehe, that is a closed chapter in which I wish I could burn... Though, SlashxAily wouldn't be too shabby tongue.gif *probably will be stabbed if she reads this*
Elderberry
Oh! What was it....from a long time ago....RsF-san and chloe-san! I think there was some other guy caught up in that too...they were always fighting over her...happy.gif;;
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 16 2005, 12:54 AM)
Perhaps that's also Before Bacon.

Whatever happened to her and DM, while we're on it?
[snapback]215151[/snapback]

No, it was after Bacon, then before DM. And from what I know, they're still at it...

@xrninja-sama: The Gassyxthieves comment is good.

Erm, I might, but wouldn't go as far as suggest whole organizations... ph34r.gif Cuz that's WAY too crazy.
Goldfish
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 15 2005, 10:30 PM)

QUOTE(xrninja @ Jul 15 2005, 10:57 PM)

GasholexThievesvinegar: just because. but if one of the two were male and they decided to have children, i wonder how bitterly sarcastic their kid would be. ph34r.gif
[snapback]215158[/snapback]

So, for both these pairings of Mei and myself, the reasons are that we are both literate, and because it's cute? That's it? By the way, Guest, have you always been Guest since you were here or are you someone else>?

I was thinking the same thing on Gas and Thieves. Ohhhhh man...

I'll say..... (and this is with a straight face...very) EKExPride: Awww! I can just imagine all the elementary-style hairpullings and what not already!
Luckyalchemy27
@Lucky - Envy? are we talking about the same one? coz if we are the Envy is with Lux.

ARGHHHH! People don't tell me these things! I'm so confused. T_T

I wonder who would get me...they would have to be terribly mad... laugh.gif
What's with the GasxThieves pairing?

Though I recall before knowing her gender I admitted I'd go out with her in the "Who Will You Go Out With?" thread.
Slashrose1010
ohmy.gif Don't even go in the PridexEke direction T.T

Abouth the guest comment. It the guest were any forum member I would have to say Gassy herself, but I could be off tongue.gif

How about: BaconxMini? Hehe, they both are pretty musically inclined though not always the same music. They both have pretty darn independent personalities :3
Elderberry
QUOTE(Goldfish-kun)
I'll say..... (and this is with a straight face...very) EKExPride: Awww! I can just imagine all the elementary-style hairpullings and what not already!
.....................................................................*SLAP*
xrninja
or BaconxedsgirlxMini? cool.gif

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 15 2005, 11:02 PM)
So, for both these pairings of Mei and myself, the reasons are that we are both literate, and because it's cute? That's it? By the way, Guest, have you always been Guest since you were here or are you someone else>?
[snapback]215171[/snapback]

pretty much. tongue.gif

i see a restraining order in the future of that pairing...

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 15 2005, 10:58 PM)
Oh!  What was it....from a long time ago....RsF-san and chloe-san!  I think there was some other guy caught up in that too...they were always fighting over her...happy.gif;;
[snapback]215163[/snapback]

yup, rsfxchloexRolfkaese.
So, for both these pairings of Mei and myself, the reasons are that we are both literate, and because it's cute?

Should've skipped a line. I was saying that the ratio of active worthy literate guys to girls is 1:10
Goldfish
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 15 2005, 11:07 PM)
QUOTE(Goldfish-kun)
[snapback]215178[/snapback]

What was that for!? I'm trying to help hook you up here. How ungrateful.

QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 15 2005, 11:09 PM)
So, for both these pairings of Mei and myself, the reasons are that we are both literate, and because it's cute?

Should've skipped a line. I was saying that the ratio of active worthy literate guys to girls is 1:10
[snapback]215181[/snapback]

Am I missing something in regards to that particular comment? ....
Yes, we're just not on the same wave.
The RZA
ive lost my pimpjuice im taken by Heather sad.gif sad.gif its not a bad thing it's just that im not on da prowl anymore but Heather seems like da type of woman u take home 2 step-mama
Luckyalchemy27
It's okay, Mahou-nii. *pats shoulder*
Goldfish
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 15 2005, 11:38 PM)
Yes, we're just not on the same wave.
[snapback]215213[/snapback]

I'm probably just digging myself in further but, you are including me in this 1:10 ratio of "worthy" literate guys? For some reason I got the feeling you were saying the exact opposite after my first response to your pairing. mellow.gif
mei_tenshi
This thread is quite amusing. mellow.gif

I, for one, support HitoxQuis. They have enough intelligence between them take over the world and make it hell for n00bs.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Jul 15 2005, 11:10 PM)
Quistis and arche would make a good couple. *shifty eyes* Don't tell them I said that...

Too bad this is a public message board, so once you post, you have no say in who sees it and who doesn't. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 15 2005, 11:36 PM)
Why keep going in that direction, FM?
In that case, LMDxalchemistx would make a more interesting pair.

I fondly remember that pair.

QUOTE(xrninja @ Jul 15 2005, 11:57 PM)
anyone remember HarokenxKokoro? aww.

*also "Awww"'s*

That it is. biggrin.gif

That is, by far, my favorite mentioned pairing. ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 16 2005, 12:07 AM)
QUOTE(Goldfish-kun)

laugh.gif

QUOTE(xrninja @ Jul 16 2005, 12:09 AM)
or BaconxedsgirlxMini? cool.gif

ninja, is that really you? *sees quote tag* Why, yes, it is . . .

i see a restraining order in the future of that pairing...

Time to bring on the FMA Jury.

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Jul 16 2005, 12:55 AM)
I, for one, support HitoxQuis. They have enough intelligence between them take over the world and make it hell for n00bs.

Mmmmm . . . n00b assassination world conquest. And persimmons.
Slashrose1010
Ehh... Hmmm... Speaking of PridexEke, another disturbing one would be SlashxToby (or actually i would probably be Uke) XD... so basically, it would be me getting my face bashed in... Fun :3
Quistis88
Crack Forum Pairings:

[Slash x LMD]
Do I have to explain?

[Gashole (or any GP member) x l|Kouga|l-Youkai]
This is self-explanatory also. If you don't know, don't ask.

[arche x Nobuo Sakai]
Come on, kids. Nobuo Sakai has been on this forum for almost as long as I have, and we all know that's how long arche has had his eye on the composer chef.
Slashrose1010
lol, huh.gif I am a firm believer in monogamy tongue.gif

lol, I dunno... ArchexBacon's ass is also a good match tongue.gif
Quistis88
Here's another crazy one: (dedicated to ninja)

[xrninja x Shadow the lost brother]
So, who here remembers him? biggrin.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 16 2005, 12:37 AM)
Here's another crazy one: (dedicated to ninja)

[xrninja x Shadow the lost brother]
So, who here remembers him?  biggrin.gif
[snapback]215254[/snapback]

the..."writer"? nooo~o~o....ToT i'll let kage have him, they seemed to, er, hit it off a lot better than we did. ph34r.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
hmm... so this topic is all about matching people....
i thought it was about fire matches tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.