Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Favourite Bleach Couples And Characters
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2
foolmetal alchemist
Yeah, I was just rereading that chapter. It's definetly Momo. Is that short for Hinamori or something. It's like calling Toushirou- Shirou, right? huh.gif
Ailuro
Her full name is 'Hinamori Momo'. So Momo is her first name. And in Japan you'd have to be very good friends to call someone by their first name. ^^
foolmetal alchemist
Oh, I knew that you call close friends by their first names, but I had never heard Hinamori's first name. But, in the current chapters Hitsugaya calls her Hinamori instead of Momo. Is it only common for little children to call eachother by first name?
Zarpia
Hinamori Momo

Something i don't understand, if i read that name, then "Momo" would be her las name, isn't ? or in japan there last name is there first?
foolmetal alchemist
Yeah, that's why when Anime shows are produced in America, they switch the name order.

Example: Hinamori Momo= Momo Hinamori
Zarpia
oh, i didn't notice that before, thanks

I always taought that "Kurosaki" was Ichigo's first name
foolmetal alchemist
No, it used to confuse me also, until I realized his whole family has Kurosaki as their first name.
mongooseboi
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 17 2005, 12:41 PM)
oh, i didn't notice that before, thanks

I always taought that "Kurosaki" was Ichigo's first name
[snapback]216489[/snapback]

its his last name, but many people in asian countries call each other by their last names first then first name, or some combination of the sort. for me, being vietnamese, my proper name would be, last, middle, first.
MiLkLovEr
DeFinatelY HitsuMatsu~~ I mean..dey fit together like a puzzle...with his head between her boobs~~
Dunno bout u guys but im falling head over heals for tis pairing~dey look darn cuteee together
Limey
The Bleach Fangirl Corner, A place for all the girlies to swoon over the awesome guys of Bleach~

Alrighty. Listen up. This is mega-fangirl time. Show me what you've got! Show me your love for...

Your favorite male Bleach character~!

Anything goes. Swooning, squeeing, fainting, fangasming, nosebleeding, photo/video/fic dumping are all permitted and encouraged. So, shall we dance?
Makika
Hahaha, my favorite couples:

Captain Shunsui and Ise Nanao (nanaaao-chaan!)

Shihouin Yoruichi and Urahara Sousuke

Matsumoto And Ichimaru Gin

Kurosaki Ichigo and Kuchiki Rukia

etc~~
black~hayate
Rukia is great. I like pairing her up with Ichigo. But I'm not a big bleach fan.
Prince the Ripper
Hmmm...

For me:

Ichigo and Orihime
Gin and Matsumoto
Urahara and Yoruichi
Ulqiorra and Orihime [it's...cute :>]
Renji and Rukia

I....actually think that's it for me =/ I can't really think of anymore at the moment.
Dark-Winds
I don't read/watch very much of Bleach. But my favorite character is definitely Rukia. And I suppose my favorite pairing would be IchigoxRukia.
Lucky Lucy
I remember I liked watching Bleach! biggrin.gif My favorite character just has to be Hitsugaya wub.gif I mean he's really cute, my type, a Sagittarius laugh.gif , fiery personality, SHORT, similar to Ed biggrin.gif, and his seyuu is Romi Paku...not to mention the whole ice thing I'm so obsessed with laugh.gif
Royai263
My OTP's :IchiRuki, GinRan, and UlquiHime biggrin.gif

Others:

IshiHime
HitsuHina
Mayuri/Nemu
Ikkaku/Yumichika
Shinsui/Nanao
Juushiro/Retsu (Ukitake/Unohana)
Kensei/Mashiro
Shinji/Hiyori
Stark/Lilynette
Urahara/Yoruichi
Tatsuki/Renji
Tatsuki/Keigo

Tombow
QUOTE (Dark-Winds @ Jun 16 2011, 12:23 AM) *
I don't read/watch very much of Bleach. But my favorite character is definitely Rukia. And I suppose my favorite pairing would be IchigoxRukia.

Ditto.. ^^ From the part I read and watched, I liked IchiRuki. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.