Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Favourite Bleach Couples And Characters
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2
hakai-kun
So..................... Who's you fav Bleach pairing(s) and why?

There's waay too many I like.. and waay too many variations....

You could say my bleach otp is HitsuMatsu... but I hardly see it (So if any of you find HitsuMatsu fanart/fanfic/doujin/etc, tell me, k? ^^)

HitsuHina is cute, but I see them more as siblings... both IchiRuki and RenjiRuki seem plausible to me, so I have no preferance.... XD

Suprisingly there's only one yaoi pairing I like. And for this series, I also have a... Yuri pairing? blink.gif yeah... TatsuChizu ^^ blame Harukami's fics. XD I'll post a link later... XD

So! What're your opinions? laugh.gif
Kasumi
My Bleach OTP would have to be HitsuHina. (Even if Hinamori is a bit on the dense side. happy.gif;; ) There's something about Hitsugaya being so protective that attracts me to this pairing.

IchiRuki and RenjiRuki both work for me. Although, I lean more towards IchiRuki. But if Bleach was told in Renji's point of view, starting from when Renji and Rukia were in Rukongai, then I'm pretty sure I'd support RenjiRuki more. tongue.gif

Also, I support Ishida/Orihime. I can't say I know how this relationship would turn out to be though. XD
the sellout
Although, sadly, I'm sure that Ichigo/Rukia is going to happen, I prefer Renji/Rukia. See, it's obvious that Rukia has romantic feeling for Ichigo, but I have yet to see any evidence showing that Ichigo does as well. I mean, he obviously cares for a her a lot, but it seems to me that he just sees her as a close friend. Now, before the Ichigo/Rukia people tell me how willing to die for someone is the ultimate way to prove there's love, keep in mind that that is Ichigo's nature, that he would sacrifice himself for ANY of the people he's close to. Renji, on the other hand, is obviously very much in love with Rukia. She's the most important person to him, and that, together with the beautiful story they share together, is enough to make me love and support this pairing more and more each day.

I also support Hitsugaya/Hinamori, Urahara/Yoruichi, and Gin/Matsumoto.
hakai-kun
Ooh! I forgot Urahara/Yoruichi! How could I forget about Yoruichi?! blink.gif
Omakase Shimasu
The only couple I truly support right now is Keigo/Kojima. tongue.gif Bet nobody saw that coming!

It's true though, despite Kojima's reputation as a pimp. biggrin.gif His jealous-butt-rolling-action sent me reeling over the edge and now I'm hooked. That gaiden about him, Keigo and his cell-phone will always be dear to me, even though I didn't really get the gist of it all until a short time ago.

Mmm, I like other pairings too (i.e. Ishida/Ichigo) but... they're all so-so compared to KeiKo. tongue.gif Rukia's still my favorite character, strangely enough. I didn't think I'd like her all that much, especially considering I thought she was a boy at first...
Kasumi
Ah! I can't believe I forgot Urahara/Yoruichi and Gin/Matsumoto as well! ohmy.gif
hakai-kun
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 9 2005, 01:01 PM)
The only couple I truly support right now is Keigo/Kojima. tongue.gif Bet nobody saw that coming!

It's true though, despite Kojima's reputation as a pimp. biggrin.gif His jealous-butt-rolling-action sent me reeling over the edge and now I'm hooked. That gaiden about him, Keigo and his cell-phone will always be dear to me, even though I didn't really get the gist of it all until a short time ago.

Mmm, I like other pairings too (i.e. Ishida/Ichigo) but... they're all so-so compared to KeiKo.  tongue.gif Rukia's still my favorite character, strangely enough. I didn't think I'd like her all that much, especially considering I thought she was a boy at first...
[snapback]209000[/snapback]

Wow! I totally missed the Keig/Kojima option! Yeah! I agree, now that you mention it ^^; But my fav is still HitsuMatsu [can't believe no one likes that ^^]

Yeah, and I agree with you about Rukia. I thot she was a boy at first and she slowly made her way into my top 3 favs. (Hitsugaya, Rukia, & Yoruichi) XD
Shinobi Alchemist
I support HitsuHina and IchiRuki...
Hitsugaya was going to kill Gin if he laid a finger on Hinamori tongue.gif
And IchiRuki...that just seems cute to me...the two main characters seems to be a good couple...I suppose happy.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(hakai-kun @ Jul 10 2005, 05:45 AM)
Wow! I totally missed the Keig/Kojima option! Yeah! I agree, now that you mention it ^^; But my fav is still HitsuMatsu [can't believe no one likes that ^^]

Yeah, and I agree with you about Rukia. I thot she was a boy at first and she slowly made her way into my top 3 favs. (Hitsugaya, Rukia, & Yoruichi) XD
[snapback]209180[/snapback]

Oh wow, you saw the potential too? biggrin.gif Of course, I hoped somebody would - along with me, but I didn't really expect to see it. Of course, I should've known I could count on you! XD

HitsuMatsu? ...I don't know enough about Bleach to crack this particular code. >.- Hitsugaya/?

Rukia's just got this charm about her. And I'm infinitely glad she has. X3 She's so cute.
Bubbles
My biggest fav has to be IshiHime.... they are just so cute...(and I guess I have a thing for geeks, so I think Ishida is hot as hell)

I also like Ichigo and Rukia, as well as HitsuHime, GinMatsu, and surprisingly....

Chad/Karin.... I dunno why, yea he kinda looks like he's 20 something, but remember, there IS only a 5 year difference, and I could see it happening when she gets older.
mongooseboi
i want orihime to hook up with ichigo, and Hitsugaya to hook up with Hinamori
xrninja
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 10 2005, 07:03 AM)
HitsuMatsu? ...I don't know enough about Bleach to crack this particular code. >.- Hitsugaya/?
[snapback]209304[/snapback]

that's short for Matsumoto Rangiku, vice-captain of the 10th division.

hmm, my pairings aren't really anything out of the ordinary:
- Ichigo/Rukia
- Ishida/Orihime (it's so...cute...)
- Urahara/Yoruichi
- Gin/Matsumoto
- Byakuya/Hisana (even though Hisana's only been in what, 6 panels so far...)
- Shunsui/Nanao (my Bleach OTP! it reminds me a lot of my OTP of all OTPs, roiai.)
- Hitsugaya/Hinamori (this is sort of my Bleach co-OTP....Hitsugaya's one of my favorite characters and Hinamori's really cute, but i like Nanao more than i like Hinamori. so an almost-OTP, i guess.)
- Ikkaku/Nemu (kind of random. when Mayuri was telling Nemu to shut up when he was interrogating Ikkaku, Ikkaku looks at her, and....well, i thought it'd be cute. tongue.gif)
- Jinta/Karin (what can i say, "Karakura Superheroes" won me over. biggrin.gif)
edsgirl
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jul 10 2005, 02:52 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 10 2005, 07:03 AM)
[snapback]209304[/snapback]

that's short for Matsumoto Rangiku, vice-captain of the 10th division.

hmm, my pairings aren't really anything out of the ordinary:
- Ichigo/Rukia
- Ishida/Orihime (it's so...cute...)
- Urahara/Yoruichi
- Gin/Matsumoto
- Byakuya/Hisana (even though Hisana's only been in what, 6 panels so far...)
- Shunsui/Nanao (my Bleach OTP! it reminds me a lot of my OTP of all OTPs, roiai.)
- Hitsugaya/Hinamori (this is sort of my Bleach co-OTP....Hitsugaya's one of my favorite characters and Hinamori's really cute, but i like Nanao more than i like Hinamori. so an almost-OTP, i guess.)
- Ikkaku/Nemu (kind of random. when Mayuri was telling Nemu to shut up when he was interrogating Ikkaku, Ikkaku looks at her, and....well, i thought it'd be cute. tongue.gif)
- Jinta/Karin (what can i say, "Karakura Superheroes" won me over. biggrin.gif)
[snapback]209560[/snapback]

Your a fan of the Jinta/Karin paring too! And I thought I was the only one laugh.gif
I agree with pretty much everything on that list, but I have a couple of more that I concoted just for the hell of it.
Byukuya/Renji- The only yaoi pair that I dig
Unohana/Kenpachi- I don't know why I like this pair so much, but I do. I think it's because they're extreme opposites, but their kids would have the best hair ever! tongue.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jul 13 2005, 11:16 AM)
Your a fan of the Jinta/Karin paring too! And I thought I was the only one laugh.gif
[snapback]212344[/snapback]

they were so cute in Karakura Superheroes! tongue.gif "i'm red!" "no, I'M red!" *tugs at Jinta's underwear*

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jul 13 2005, 11:16 AM)
Byukuya/Renji- The only yaoi pair that I dig
Unohana/Kenpachi- I don't know why I like this pair so much, but I do. I think it's because they're extreme opposites, but their kids would have the best hair ever! tongue.gif
[snapback]212344[/snapback]

i'd like Byakuya/Renji if i was really into shounen-ai, i think. and i completely forgot about Unohana/Kenpachi! i think she'd wear the pants in that relationship. laugh.gif
I broke my forum break for this XD

Nobody has to ask which pairing I really support *points to sig* Besides IchiRuki and several others. ^____^

^ laugh.gif I just remembered I can't point to my sig XDDDDD sorry.
Quistis88
^ Coffee's merged posts.

Did anyone mention the possibility of Ichigo/Zangetsu? laugh.gif

The pairings I really like are Ichigo/Rukia, and Hitsugaya/Hinamori. smile.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 14 2005, 08:07 AM)
Did anyone mention the possibility of Ichigo/Zangetsu?  laugh.gif
[snapback]213270[/snapback]

i duno what to say to that. haha. just speechless.
Toby-Chan
I've only read a few volumes of Bleach, so I can't say I really know enough about it to judge.

The only pairing that really made any sense to me is Orihime/Tatsuki. I guess I should jump on the bandwagon and read more.
Fayt
I like Ishida x and Orimhime and I also like Ichigo x Rukia
Coffee again
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 14 2005, 08:07 AM)
^ Coffee's merged posts.

Did anyone mention the possibility of Ichigo/Zangetsu?  laugh.gif

The pairings I really like are Ichigo/Rukia, and Hitsugaya/Hinamori.  smile.gif
[snapback]213270[/snapback]

happy.gif Thankies

o_o Ichigo/Zangestu?

I think everybody pretty much likes Hitsuhina. Though.. well in the manga it seems she is leading towards aizen.

[spoiler] Aizen is a bastard. [/spoiler]
Kasumi
QUOTE(Coffee again @ Jul 15 2005, 03:07 PM)
I think everybody pretty much likes Hitsuhina. Though.. well in the manga it seems she is leading towards aizen.

Let's just say, Hinamori is unbelievably dense. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Coffee again @ Jul 15 2005, 03:07 PM)
[spoiler] Aizen is a bastard. [/spoiler]
[snapback]214608[/snapback]

laugh.gif Couldn't have said it better myself. XD

And Hi Coffee. smile.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Let's just say, Hinamori is unbelievably dense. tongue.gif

That makes her cute though.

laugh.gif Couldn't have said it better myself. XD

And Hi Coffee. smile.gif
[snapback]214618[/snapback]

He is!

[spoiler] He hurt poor momo-chan! ;_; Making Shirou-chan go nuts. [/spoiler]

Hi Kasumi! =3 I haven't 'seen' you in so long, I wonder if the digimon thread is still alive, I must check. Over there I'll go nuts and ballastic about seeing you again. You didn't think I would be this calm would you? biggrin.gif XD I finally decided to log into my account and go off my forum diet, it's too hard.
Kasumi
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 15 2005, 03:30 PM)
That makes her cute though.

Agreed. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Coffee)
He is!

[spoiler] He hurt poor momo-chan! ;_; Making Shirou-chan go nuts. [/spoiler]

I know, but the main thing was that...
[spoiler]he made her point her sword at Hitsu! How heartbreaking that must've been for Hitsugaya, that she would believe a piece of paper instead of him. sad.gif [/spoiler]

QUOTE(Coffee)
Hi Kasumi! =3 I haven't 'seen' you in so long, I wonder if the digimon thread is still alive, I must check. Over there I'll go nuts and ballastic about seeing you again. You didn't think I would be this calm would you? biggrin.gif  XD I finally decided to log into my account and go off my forum diet, it's too hard.
[snapback]214631[/snapback]

Actually, I'd say that thread died some time ago. tongue.gif And yes, I did think you'd be calm. biggrin.gif;; XDDD
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 15 2005, 01:40 PM)
I know, but the main thing was that...
[spoiler]he made her point her sword at Hitsu! How heartbreaking that must've been for Hitsugaya, that she would believe a piece of paper instead of him. sad.gif [/spoiler]

[spoiler] She held the sword so tightly that her hands were bleeding. sad.gif but if that didn't happen, we would've not been able to see the cutest scene ever. Hitsugaya going mad and his famous, ' I told you if you made Hinamori drop one drop of blood I would kill you.' He loves her so much *tear drop* Why does she have to be so dense? [/spoiler]

QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 15 2005, 01:40 PM)
Actually, I'd say that thread died some time ago. tongue.gif And yes, I did think you'd be calm. biggrin.gif;; XDDD
[snapback]214645[/snapback]

You did? I haven't seen you post anything about it, but you might not want to visit the digimon thread now *_*. XD You should know how I am by now, the last time you went missing I went nuts as usual.
foolmetal alchemist
Yes, I definetly think HitsuxHina is the best. happy.gif
Kasumi
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 15 2005, 06:28 PM)
[spoiler] She held the sword so tightly that her hands were bleeding.  sad.gif but if that didn't happen, we would've not been able to see the cutest scene ever. Hitsugaya going mad and his famous, ' I told you if you made Hinamori drop one drop of blood I would kill you.' He loves her so much *tear drop* Why does she have to be so dense?  [/spoiler]

[spoiler] True. biggrin.gif And don't forget Hinamori calling him "Shirou-chan" during the fight. A bittersweet moment. *sniffs* [/spoiler]

QUOTE(Coffee)
You did? I haven't seen you post anything about it, but you might not want to visit the digimon thread now *_*. XD You should know how I am by now, the last time you went missing I went nuts as usual.
[snapback]214745[/snapback]

What's happened to our beloved thread? ;_; Well, it wasn't as bad as I feared it'd be. happy.gif;;
You went nuts? Oh right, you did. XD
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 15 2005, 07:01 PM)
[spoiler] True. biggrin.gif And don't forget Hinamori calling him "Shirou-chan" during the fight. A bittersweet moment. *sniffs* [/spoiler]

She did? That's even cuter.

[spoiler] XD I think it was cute how in the special he calls her, 'bedwetter hinamori.' We also know Hitsugaya is younger than her. It's odd I like this coupling so much, we discussed this earlier about .. age differences. I'm sure she isn't too much older than him. I hope ph34r.gif I would still love them anyway. They're an exception. [/spoiler]

QUOTE(kasumi)
What's happened to our beloved thread? ;_; Well, it wasn't as bad as I feared it'd be. happy.gif;;
You went nuts? Oh right, you did. XD
[snapback]214861[/snapback]

You are becoming use to my antics. Yes, that was only a small percentage of how nuts I can be but, I fear the mods so , I won't spam *_* But it's kasumi.. *has a tough choice.*
Kasumi
Wasn't it...
[spoiler] Bedwetter Momo as opposed to Bedwetter Hinamori? [/spoiler]

Yeah, the age difference didn't bother me either. I doubt there's a big difference, besides, both of them are probably at least 100 years old, judging how Rukia is 150 years old. XD

What I'm very curious about is...
[spoiler] In Ch. 12.5, the Hitsugaya birthday special, what birthday present did Hinamori give him? [/spoiler]

QUOTE(Coffee)
You are becoming use to my antics. Yes, that was only a small percentage of how nuts I can be but, I fear the mods so , I won't spam *_* But it's kasumi.. *has a tough choice.*

I suppose I should feel honoured? biggrin.gif;; XD
hakai-kun
Ooh! Do you have chp 12.5? I've been looking for it, but everyone I asked didn't know about it? ^^;

I guess everyone likes HitsuHina, eh? They really are so sweet ^^
Kasumi
Bleach7.com has it. Unfortunately, you need to sign-up for an account before you can download.
Here's the exact link:
http://www.bleach7.com/index.php?page=media/omakem7

Or if you don't want to go through the hassle, I could always send it through e-mail or something. happy.gif
hakai-kun
yeah.. could you eMail it to me? That'd be great! how big a file is it?
Kasumi
It's a 1.85 MB zip file. Could you PM me your e-mail? happy.gif
hakai-kun
Thank you, Kasumi-san!
you've really made my day!!! ^^
AoiSora
I like HitsugayaxHinamori (becuase they are just the cutest thing)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aoi.../himomo01_2.jpg

Renji x Rukia (because he deserves her more than Ichigo, beside he had her first)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aoi...n%20art/225.jpg

Shinsui x Nanao (becuase they are so remind me of Royai)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aoi...t/yozakura3.jpg

ps... I have more fan art for all three coupleings, if anybody wants to see more.

pps...I did not draw any of these, they are posted here without permission of the artist, so please don't post them on other sites. Thanks!
Zarpia
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Jul 16 2005, 12:41 AM)
Renji x Rukia (because he deserves her more than Ichigo, beside he had her first)

Sorry but i'll have to disagre with you.
[spoiler]I agree about that Renji had her first, but he let her go remember?, is true, they know each other for more time than Ichigo, but Ichigo risk everthing to save her (and they only new each other for what? not even a year), Renji was just gonna let her die untill he saw that Ichigo care a lot about her, and i don't think that Ichigo was just "returning" a favor or somethig like that. So to me (even tought Ichigo let her go when she say that she wanted to remain in Soul Society) He is the one for Rukia, Renji will just reman as a friend, and besides Rukia was in love with Kaien, that looks exactly like Ichigo.[/spoiler]
AoiSora
I always saw Ichigo and Rukia as a brotherly sisterly thing... I think it was my friend's influence. She got me into this show, and she is a big Ichigo x Orihime fan and there is no one else for him. But I still think Renji x Rukia is cute. And I believe if you really care let them go, and if they come back it is ment to be.
Zarpia
QUOTE(AoiSora Posted Today @ 01:49 AM )
  I always saw Ichigo and Rukia as a brotherly sisterly thing... 

Hmmm....I don't know, more like a friend thing to me, wich can be something else someday.

I believe that too(the "if you really care let them go, and if they come back it is ment to be"), but when i like a pair i just don't seem to change my maind, is a curse.

Ichigo x Orihime - She is the one that like him, i have never seen him look at her with other eyes (except when Kon was in Ichigos buddy, wich it was really funny).
AoiSora
Ah, I suffer from a very similar curse indeed! And Kon is such a perv! But I guess that is one of the beauties of a very large cast show.. there is a pairing for everybody!

and since my friend got me into this show I feel bad about stepping on her toes about Ichigo and Orihime (even though I thougth she was just a big breasted airhead when I first saw her).

Who knows if I got into this show first I most likely be a IchigoxRukiaxRenji fans that can't decide.
foolmetal alchemist
How could I forget about Shunsui x Nanao??

Sweet, Sweet, Nanao-chan!
Lovely, Lovely, Nanao-chan! laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 15 2005, 09:24 PM)
Wasn't it...
[spoiler] Bedwetter Momo as opposed to Bedwetter Hinamori? [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Well.. Bedwetter Momo is cuter. =3 I'm dillusional, but yes, it was Bedwetter Hinamori. She looked nice with her hair up in pigtails. [/spoiler]

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
Yeah, the age difference didn't bother me either. I doubt there's a big difference, besides, both of them are probably at least 100 years old, judging how Rukia is 150 years old. XD

How old do you think they would be in human time? Me and Ailuro had a fight about Hitsugaya being shorter than hinamori. I argued that Hitsugaya was a shorty and she argued that he was growing. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
What I'm very curious about is...
[spoiler] In Ch. 12.5, the Hitsugaya birthday special, what birthday present did Hinamori give him? [/spoiler]

[spoiler] I never thought about that.. I didn't like the fact Aizen was there. T_T Though I did like the GinxMasumoto fluff =3 I really want to know what their story is. [/spoiler]

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
I suppose I should feel honoured? biggrin.gif;; XD
[snapback]214939[/snapback]

The mods are scary people ph34r.gif

QUOTE(AoiSora @ Jul 15 2005, 11:41 PM)

[snapback]215131[/snapback]

That's the cutest thing ever ;_; <-- tear drop.

QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 16 2005, 01:01 AM)
Ichigo x Orihime - She is the one that like him, i have never seen him look at her with other eyes (except when Kon was in Ichigos buddy, wich it was really funny).
[snapback]215237[/snapback]

I have to agree with Zarpia, I don't really like Ichigo x Orihime not that I hate it. I just don't see it happening sure she loves him a lot but it doesn't look like Ichigo looks at her any other way than mutual friendship.

About the whole thing with who deserves Rukia, I'm a Ichigo x Rukia fan, though Renji x Rukia is sweet. I just don't really see them together, it doesn't really seem like Rukia looks at him like a lover. Which with Ichigo I think she does somewhat look at him that way. Though Ichigo's feelings for her whether friendship,sisterly or lover isn't evident. '_' I think with Rukia we get a more feel to her feelings towards Ichigo than Ichigo towards Rukia.

[spoiler] How could we forget the moment when Ichigo was on the verge of dying and she wanted to be near him. ;_; [/spoiler]
Kasumi
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 16 2005, 12:04 PM)
[spoiler] Well.. Bedwetter Momo is cuter. =3 I'm dillusional, but yes, it was Bedwetter Hinamori. She looked nice with her hair up in pigtails. [/spoiler]

Ok, I'm confused. I specifically remember...
[spoiler]Hitsugaya calling her Bedwetter Momo, not Bedwetter Hinamori...[/spoiler]

How old do you think they would be in human time?  Me and Ailuro had a fight about Hitsugaya being shorter than hinamori. I argued that Hitsugaya was a shorty and she argued that he was growing.   rolleyes.gif

Going with how Rukia is supposedly 15 in our time (though not a strong argument, considering she could fake her age, just to be in the same class as Ichigo), I'd say Hitsugaya should be around 14 and Hinamori 15...
And I have to side with Ailuro there, the boy's definitely growing. tongue.gif

[spoiler] I never thought about that.. I didn't like the fact Aizen was there. T_T Though I did like the GinxMasumoto fluff =3 I really want to know what their story is. [/spoiler]

Neither did I... What a cute moment it would've been if it was just Matsumoto, Hitsugaya, and Hinamori who had been there. wink.gif

The mods are scary people  ph34r.gif

No comment. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(AoiSora @ Jul 15 2005, 11:41 PM)

[snapback]215131[/snapback]

*nods in agreement* biggrin.gif

About the IchigoxOrihime thing, it never appealed to me until
[spoiler]Ichigo's fight with Byakuya. The way she stood, bracing herself against the invisible force. [/spoiler]
But I'm a IshidaxOrihime fan, and that scene also strengthened my love for that couple. biggrin.gif

I highly doubt Ichigo sees Rukia as anything more than a friend right now. Maybe later on, yes, but definitely not right now. Rukia, however, (being the IchiRuki fan I am) most likely has feelings for Ichigo.

The same thing can be used for RenjiRuki though. Rukia doesn't see Renji as anything more than a friend, however, Renji obviously loves Rukia.

So both pairings pretty much have a equal chance at working out. That's how I see it, anyway. wink.gif
AoiSora
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 16 2005, 04:47 PM)
So both pairings pretty much have a equal chance at working out. That's how I see it, anyway. wink.gif
[snapback]215425[/snapback]

I can see that as a definate possiblity. But for me ever since I saw Renji's flashback with Rukia that was it. I cried for him, and it hurt so much that I wanted to cut my arm off... so that is the main reason I would want them together. Ichigo never made me feel that way.

I seem to like the Gotei 13 more than Ichigo anyways... makes my friend really mad when I say "Why is on Ichigo, can we get back to the captains?" ...Of course her response is .."Duh he is the main character! Will you stop that?!" ...Of course I do that with FMA too.. "Why is it Ed? Can we get back to Roy, Hawkeye and the military?"
Kasumi
QUOTE(AoiSora @ Jul 16 2005, 01:53 PM)
I can see that as a definate possiblity.  But for me ever since I saw Renji's flashback with Rukia that was it. I cried for him, and it hurt so much that I wanted to cut my arm off... so that is the main reason I would want them together.  Ichigo never made me feel that way. 

I seem to like the Gotei 13 more than Ichigo anyways... makes my friend really mad when I say "Why is on Ichigo, can we get back to the captains?" ...Of course her response is .."Duh he is the main character! Will you stop that?!" ...Of course I do that with FMA too.. "Why is it Ed?  Can we get back to Roy, Hawkeye and the military?"
[snapback]215465[/snapback]

I know. I mentioned this earlier, but if Bleach started in Rukongai with Renji and Rukia, with Ichigo coming in later, I have no doubt in my mind that I'd be a firm supporter of RenjiRuki instead of IchiRuki. wink.gif

laugh.gif It's like that with me too. I want to see Hitsugaya and others more than Ichigo. And I totally agree with "Why is it Ed? Can we get back to Roy, Hawkeye, and the military?" XD
Fresh_Coffee
am I the only one who actually enjoyed seeing Ichigo and Edo? laugh.gif

Basically it's like this

Renji ---> Rukia--> ? <----Ichigo
hakai-kun
*raises hand* i like seeing Ed! ^^; but I don't really like seeing Ichigo... haha.
These past few epi and chp I've been "stupid ichi! I wanna see hitsugaya!!" laugh.gif haha...

Read this fic and tell me you don't crack up!! It's "crack fic" in that the "pairng" that it's of.... well... the two characters don't even talk at all in the series, I believe... but that's what makes it funny! ^^
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 16 2005, 10:47 AM)
Ok, I'm confused. I specifically remember...
[spoiler]Hitsugaya calling her Bedwetter Momo, not Bedwetter Hinamori...[/spoiler]

Maybe I should download the special again, just to see. XD

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
Going with how Rukia is supposedly 15 in our time (though not a strong argument, considering she could fake her age, just to be in the same class as Ichigo), I'd say Hitsugaya should be around 14 and Hinamori 15...
And I have to side with Ailuro there, the boy's definitely growing. tongue.gif

XD 14 an 15? mm.. That reminds me I didn't like Rukia's 'fake' voice in the anime. It was annoying '__'. =3 Well for now he is a shorty! Momo is still taller XD kekeke

QUOTE(Kasumi-sama)
Neither did I... What a cute moment it would've been if it was just Matsumoto, Hitsugaya, and Hinamori who had been there. wink.gif

ph34r.gif OR masumoto could be with Gin, Hinamori and Hitsugaya alone together holding hands. XD

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
No comment. rolleyes.gif

You want me to break the rules. XD
Kasumi
@Hakai-kun: That fic was hilarious! XDDDD Of all pairings I was expecting, that one definitely did not cross my mind. XD

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 16 2005, 06:19 PM)
Maybe I should download the special again, just to see. XD

I checked, it was Momo. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Coffee)
XD 14 an 15? mm..  That reminds me I didn't like Rukia's 'fake' voice in the anime. It was annoying '__'. =3 Well for now he is a shorty! Momo is still taller XD kekeke

Well, Hitsugaya would still be short for a 14 year old, but the first impression he had on me was 14. wink.gif

QUOTE(Coffee)
ph34r.gif OR masumoto could be with Gin, Hinamori and Hitsugaya alone together holding hands. XD

That'd be asking too much. Besides, we needed Matsumoto's comment about their birthdays there. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Coffee)
You want me to break the rules. XD
[snapback]215623[/snapback]

ph34r.gif Of course not! Where'd you get that idea? rolleyes.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 16 2005, 04:33 PM)
@Hakai-kun: That fic was hilarious! XDDDD Of all pairings I was expecting, that one definitely did not cross my mind. XD

I should read it =P

QUOTE(kasumi)
I checked, it was Momo. tongue.gif

Shows you how close they are =P! That he calls her by her first name!
QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
Well, Hitsugaya would still be short for a 14 year old, but the first impression he had on me was 14. wink.gif

He gives me the impression as well. 13 seems too young, 15 seems too old.

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
That'd be asking too much. Besides, we needed Matsumoto's comment about their birthdays there. tongue.gif

You break my heart! Way too kill my dream, Kasumi XD You just can't let me dillusional. Besides..

[spoiler] Matsumoto was mostly talking about Gin and him deciding when her birthday was. >_< Nothing to do with Hitsugaya and Hinamori. [/spoiler]

QUOTE(kasumi)
ph34r.gif Of course not! Where'd you get that idea? rolleyes.gif
[snapback]215643[/snapback]

With this face, ' rolleyes.gif ' of course you don't want me to do anything bad.
Kasumi
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 16 2005, 07:14 PM)
Shows you how close they are =P! That he calls her by her first name!

Well, if she calls him "Shirou-chan," isn't it just appropriate to call her Momo? tongue.gif

QUOTE(Coffee)
You break my heart! Way too kill my dream, Kasumi XD You just can't let me dillusional. Besides..

[spoiler] Matsumoto was mostly talking about Gin and him deciding when her birthday was. >_< Nothing to do with Hitsugaya and Hinamori. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Nothing to do with Hinamori, but quite a lot to do with Hitsugaya. He would've been even more depressed if Matsumoto didn't say all that. [/spoiler]
tongue.gif
Ailuro
Why didn't I see this thread before? x_X

Pairings I support:
HitsuHina (if there was any doubt in anyone's mind I didn't)
?xRukia (I'm not sure where to place Rukia...)
IshidaxOrihime
GinxMatsumoto

And yes. It IS 'Bedwetter Momo'. =3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.