Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Role-playing
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Officer_Riza
<Closed the thread for inactivity. And, moved the thread from Spam Central forum to Roleplay Community Forum. 03/19/07 ~Tombow>

Names of characters:

Envy: Envy
SinLuxuria: Lust
Officer_riza: Riza
Roy:Azura_elric
Ed: luckyalchemy
Animejunkie: Hayate
Luckyalchemy27
*looks around* Oh my god, I'm the first one here. MY GOD, I'M THE FIRST ONE HERE! I GET FIRST DIBS!

I call Edward! I CALL EDWARD!!!
Officer_Riza
ok then. * She walks into the tavern looking that no one was there so she started walking into the forest behind the tavern*
Luckyalchemy27
Um...what? Are you starting already?
Officer_Riza
yeah
animejunkie429800
Um, Riza, I would take off that GP sig if I were you. BTW, I take dibs on Hayate. *arf arf*
Luckyalchemy27
@Riza:
You should wait until we have all of the characters before we start.
«°~Envy™~°»
I would say lets at least get 5 charachters that talk...@being a dog tongue.gif

before we start and others can jump in just keep on the first post who's who so people can go to that post to see who's available
Luckyalchemy27
Good idea, nii-san.
Officer_Riza
allright.
Greed is Being Held now so no one can pick
«°~Envy™~°»
good Cause I'm none other then

that's right you guessed it

ENVY
animejunkie429800
Who's gonna play the main Character: Ed or Al? I mean both of them are main characters.
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Jul 7 2005, 07:57 PM)
*looks around* Oh my god, I'm the first one here. MY GOD, I'M THE FIRST ONE HERE! I GET FIRST DIBS!

I call Edward! I CALL EDWARD!!!
[snapback]207712[/snapback]

Junkie i believe this shows that lucky has called ED
Copycat-Heather-Elric
hmm.......
I'll be....... Al ,I guess!
Scar-San
i will be Scar
Luckyalchemy27
That means I have to hug you. laugh.gif
Scar-San
You are just a kid but you are a military dog too.... İ should kill you cool.gif
Luckyalchemy27
No. I mean Lucky gets to hug you. But if you decide to make it yaoi I'm sure Edo will participate too. wink.gif

*Lucky clings to Scar*
«°~Envy™~°»
Envy wants to kill already so lets get this thing started
Copycat-Heather-Elric
This seems.............................creepy
Officer_Riza
I guess we start. "Hmm.... where am i?" Riza said to herself looking around. she started walking into the forest infront of her.
animejunkie429800
slowly following riza is her dog, Hayate.
Luckyalchemy27
Edward's eyes were gleaming viciously from under his golden bangs. He trudged along behind Riza and Hayate, his red jacket draped over his arm. It was too hot to wear it. "Remind me why I'm here again?" he groaned.
animejunkie429800
*arf arf arf! ar ar ar*
translation: because we wanted to go have a vacation in Hawaii, but no, you insisted to go to South America instead so now, we're stuck in the Amazon rainforest...*
Officer_Riza
"your fault Ed. i should be back at HQ. Sick him Hayate!" pointing to ed
animejunkie429800
*barkbarkbark* *bites Ed like crazy...*
Luckyalchemy27
"EYAAAAHH!!" screeched Ed, flailing his arms and kicking out at Hayate. His foot swung out and struck the dog, sending him flying. "Damn animal!" Ed snarled, bending down to rub his bleeding leg.
«°~Envy™~°»
~Jumps from one branch to another as Envy Continue's to follow Ed and Riza but so soft they can't hear me as i stay about 9 feet behind them at all times and in the tree's~
Officer_Riza
"Hey Ed! dont kik hayate or ill have to kik you!" runs up and kiks Ed in his hurt knee sending him to the ground.
«°~Envy™~°»
~Grins as Ed gets kicked then quickly changes into a small bird and flies off past them to the town they are headed towards, finds the mayer of the town when he's alone Changes back into himself in the mayors office behind him and sits on the mayers desk and when the mayor turns around he stands in shock as Envy Throws a Throwing knife directly at him hitting the mayor directly in his head killing him on the spot~

~then envy grabs the mayors body and gets rid of it and out in the woods he slices it up so the body can't be reconisable and throws the parts into a pirana infested river and heads back to town disguised as the mayor taking over his job fooling the entire town to think he is the real mayor, and waits for Ed and Riza to reach the town~
Automne
I'll be Lust! biggrin.gif

Lust walks slowly in the forest where are Riza, Ed and Black Hayate, looking for the other homunculus: "But where's Envy?" she sighed "Oh, I guess he's still around killing people... And where's Gluttony?" Then, Lust hears Ed's screams of pain and smiles evilly "Oh, seems like we have some company!"
«°~Envy™~°»
~Envy leaves a note for people not to bother him and heads back out to the forest and changes into a bird and flies back to see what Ed and Riza are doing and how close to the town they were, and he notices Lust hiding in the shadows heading towards the two~

~then envy flies towards lust without Ed seeing him and lands on a branch behind lust and changes back to his normal form and gets lust attention~

~speaks in a low voice~

hey lust don't distract them i want them to head to the town up ahead i killed the mayor and i took his place, you head there and make your way to the mayors office i will have a place for you to stay while i handle Ed and the girl when they get there ok, I'll see you there, it's just north of here, and it's only about a days walk from here, on foot that is biggrin.gif

~changes back into a bird and makes it back to the mayors office and changes back into the mayor who is wearing a big black cape like jacket and his black pants and a white T shirt over his big gut and balding a thin brown hair and a big grin as he sits in his office signing some papers and has the secretary set up a guest room for his friend~
Automne
After some thinking, Lust decides to follow Envy's instruction but then she realized she doesn't have any transports and that she has to reach the town... on feet.
"Oh f**k!" Then she begins to head to the town, very pissed at Envy who didn't help her!
«°~Envy™~°»
~leans back in his chair getting bored, and tired of waiting for Lust, Envy sighs and knows he's going to have to pick her up if he wants her to get here faster, so he gets in one of the mayors Humvee's and drives it out of sight of Ed and Riza and parks it and throws a pebble at lust as he sees her walking, waving her over to the humvee and drives her back to town, while driving Envy smiles~

~Envy~ man you take to long lust, then again I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from an old lady like you

~Envy Grins more as he continues to drive back and out of sight and hearing range of ed and riza~
Officer_Riza
reaching the gates of the town, riza and hayate wakl to the guard and tells him that "they are part of the military and that the kid behind us is a friend. sorta....." the guard opens the gate and riza and hayate run to the mayors office like they needed too.
Automne
Lust yells at Envy while he's driving "Oh, sorry if I can't shape shift like you! And I'm not old, I'm younger than you! You 400 years old hag!" Then she heard Riza talking "Envy, they're already here! We have to get to the mayor's office before them" she whispers to him.
Officer_Riza
sees the mayor drive off with some one in the car so riza put hayate down and then stole a motorcycle and started driving behind the mayors car. putting one hand on her gun she looked over into the car.....
Automne
Lust sees Riza with a gun in her hand and acts as if nothing is actually happening "Hello! I'm...huh...The mayor's wife! Who are you?"
Officer_Riza
"the names riza and im here to see the mayor. umm in the picture you look diffrent." pulls out a pic of the mayor and his wife. "I really dont think your her so im going in deep!"she shot the tire of the car and then turned around on her bike and started shooting at the girl
Automne
Lust stops the shots with her nails and hurt Riza with it, throwing the gun away: "Calm down, Darling! Or you might die rather quickly!"
Officer_Riza
"Holy (CENSORED)! How did u do that?" Driving her bike up the car she holds the breaks while trying to go so the tire slices through the roof and trying to get the girls head.
Automne
Lust stops the attack again "Even if you shoot me, it'll be useless! I will not die so easily!"
Officer_Riza
Man how can i stop her? riza said in her head. ! an idea came to her head so she ran and got hayate and put him on the girls face so she couldnt see. riza ran up to the girl and kiked her back, then she went and slid on the ground grabbing her gun and shooting at the girl.

(Please dont kill hayate. a person from the forum is her)
(Also may i be your little sis on the forum?)
Automne
"AHHH" Lust throws Black Hayate off her head, then she realizes Riza shooted at her and she makes her wounds heal in one second. She grins at Riza "I told you you can't kill me so easily!"

( Off course, I will put you in my forum family! smile.gif )
Officer_Riza
"This is getting hard and creepy. what do u want with me?" she said while shooting. "I just wanted to see the mayor and your just putting it away. Ok Hughes we need backup. send the flame alchemist Roy!"

(ok cool. ill ad you too
«°~Envy™~°»
Acts scared as if he's just realising that this isn't the person he wanted to pick up, and acts scared as he jumps out of the humvee and hides behind the van

(damn it why wasn't i still on while you two were doing this lol, i could have explained that she wasn't my wife just a friend lol damn it, well this sure will get intresting real quick oh why did there had to be dodging of bullets and firing lol oh well guess I'll have to improvise)
Officer_Riza
"Mayor its me! riza!"
Azura Elric
(wow no one called Roy. XD good, cause now I call him, but i won't start posting till sometime tuesday. *is on vacation in TX*)
Officer_Riza
(crap. i need a roy now lol)
«°~Envy™~°»
~Yells out from behind the Humvee~ who's was that in my humvee that i picked up i thought it was an old friend of mine
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.