Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creepy Thing That Happened To You Today, Or In The Past
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3
silver bg
<Editing the title to add "/or in the past" to expand the scope of the thread topic. 03/06/07 ~Tombow>

early tosday me time a saw a man have a heartattack . sad.gif
The RZA
i heard my mom & dad f---ing
silver bg
that is...........yah
Luckyalchemy27
O_O

Mahou-nii...that's....not good...

Today I saw a cat get hit by a car. T_T
silver bg
poor cat:(
Ed#1Fan2.0
POOR KITTY WWWAAAHHH!!!
Well nothing has happened yet today but belive me something weird will
o and poor Mahou.............just never say that again.
silver bg
yah but what about the heart atk.?
Luckyalchemy27
That ish sad. sad.gif
silver bg
yah and he did't make it sad.gif
Alchemist_Sami
poor guy, was he ok?

i was up the town today and i seen a woman black out when i was in ASDA, she was ok after a few minutes though, thank god
silver bg
and mahou how old are you ?
Ed#1Fan2.0
nothing scary yet has happened today but there has been tons of stuff in my past.i have seen my grandpa have a siesure.the year befor that my great grandma died.then a year after that my grandpa died,and a year after that my uncle died.so now i am waiting to see who dies next.so does that count as scary?

silver bg i think mahou is 13
Alchemist_Sami
wow, thats really scary Ed#1, i hope its not you!!!!! sad.gif

omg, that would be really really freeky if i heard that when i was 13
Ed#1Fan2.0
I could be next!!! ohmy.gif *runs and hides in corner rocking back and fourth*
i hope i never hear what mahou heard.what is more scary is i am 13!!!*this time runs outside screaming OMFG!!!!!*
Alchemist_Sami
*thanks god*
im 14 so hopefully ill never hear that, well i wont anyway because my parents are divorced so i suppose i should be celebrating but i dont think thats a good thing to be celebrating about a divorce , you get me?
Ed#1Fan2.0
yea i understand.my parents used to fight all the time and talk about getting a deviorce.but after a while they worked it out and i dont hear them fight that often anymore.how long have your parents been deviorced?
Alchemist_Sami
erm............about 4 years now.

My mum went away to live in Glasgow with her so called boyfriend and i never seen her for 2 years, she then came back and had to go to couciling, i really dont know what happened but i swear i wanted to kick that guys heard in then kill him slowly and painfully. She got over it and now shes fine though and i get to see her every weekend and every wednesday.

So im 14 and ive already had a pretty hectic live, lolz
SoulReaper20
i am almost 16, and my parents have been divorced since 4 years old. it was right after my birthday. i live with my mother now, but i lived with my dad and my stepmom who was abusive for about 9 years. my dad didnt know my stepmom was hitting me until i hit her back. the next day, i moved here with my mom. i have never been happier. for about 6 years time, i talked to mom about 3 times. it was sad times, but i have a good life here.
Alchemist_Sami
*hugs soul so tightly*
ohmygod! thats is sooo sad, im really tearing up in really life, no joke
Ed#1Fan2.0
*hugs soul even tighter*i am about 2 cry 2! sad.gif
Alchemist_Sami
aww ed dont!!!
*hug*
Ed#1Fan2.0
hugs 4 everyone!!!!
*still feels like crying but doesnt show it*
Alchemist_Sami
poor ed#1!!!!!!!
(right now i do actually have tears in my eyes)
i feel really bad, i thought my story was bad!
silver bg
freaky this topic is alot more active than i thought it would be
Copycat-Heather-Elric
I think this is getting reeaal creepy, but aw what the heck?!
I STILL GOT A HUG IN ME!
Alchemist_Sami
*runs over and hugs copy*
i need a hug really badly!!!!!
Copycat-Heather-Elric
I likey huggys.................
WhiteMike
Well, I just found out that my friend is schitzophrenic, and that he is hearing 5 different voices in his head, all telling him to do different things. He has cut his wrists in multiple places, and is now addicted to crack. The voices are kinda creepy, but I'm just really confused and depressed today... sad.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
r u ok?*hugs WhiteMike*
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Jul 2 2005, 03:58 AM)
[snapback]204085[/snapback]

XD I feel bad for you.

I was watching a horror movie by myself, and then I was thinking about ghosts and like 5 pans fell to the floor when I did. Scared the crap outta me laugh.gif
WhiteMike
QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Jul 3 2005, 06:03 PM)
r u ok?*hugs WhiteMike*
[snapback]205111[/snapback]

I'm ok, thanks, I'm just worried for him.
Ailuro
My friend kept guessing all my favorite things on the first try. Sure it may not seem like much, but my favorite things are very unusual. x3
Luckyalchemy27
Oh my god, WhiteMike! I'm so sorry! *hugs him* Maybe with you, his friend, helping him and supporting him he can get better!
AlchemistCookie
I woke up and had a nightmare about a duck wearing a funny hat; It wanted me dead! And I was slightly freaked out. Also when I woke up, no-one was at home.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
my dogs were jumping around the house, licking me and when i was sitting on the couch they just jumped out of nowhere and sat on me...
Alchemist_Sami
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 3 2005, 11:16 PM)
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Jul 2 2005, 03:58 AM)
[snapback]204085[/snapback]

XD I feel bad for you.

I was watching a horror movie by myself, and then I was thinking about ghosts and like 5 pans fell to the floor when I did. Scared the crap outta me laugh.gif
[snapback]205123[/snapback]

I would even be able to sleep that night if that happened!! i would probably just sit on the couch with the tv off and the lights on, lolz!!!! biggrin.gif

mike, thats soo sad!!! i would really be worried about my friends if one of them was schitzophrenic
Copycat-Heather-Elric
THE CREEPY THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY WAS............
(I went on this website!)
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Alchemist_Sami @ Jul 4 2005, 05:16 AM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 3 2005, 11:16 PM)

I was watching a horror movie by myself, and then I was thinking about ghosts and like 5 pans fell to the floor when I did. Scared the crap outta me  laugh.gif
[snapback]205123[/snapback]

I wouldn't even be able to sleep that night if that happened!! i would probably just sit on the couch with the tv off and the lights on, lolz!!!! biggrin.gif
[snapback]205473[/snapback]

Truthfully, I had to go turn on a light after that unsure.gif
Ed#1Fan2.0
i hate when i get scared by scary movies but i love 2 watch them!!!i hate it when something unsuspected happens and it really scares u.
silver bg
does not scare me at
Ed#1Fan2.0
some scary movies r scary but some r just boring.
SoulReaper20
sorry to hear it whitemike
*shakes his hand*
Id hug ya, but im a dude........ ah, we're all family!
*hugs whitemike*
Phyco girl
Nothing really... I want to go pairasailing later this week though (<--- Don't ask, I'm on vacation)
SoulReaper20
i ate 5 boxes of fruit roll-ups, and i farted and it smelled like them. it was creepy. it lingered for like......... 10 minutes when i was playing Conker: Live and Reloaded on X-BOX Live
silver bg
that is creepy
Alchemist_Sami
a REALLY scary thing happened to me today. I was talking to my dad then i said to him, "I really wish Kim(friend) would phone" Then the phone rang, and it was her!!!! It seriously freeked me out and now my dad and brother think im psycic or something!

It was seriously weird.....
Ed#1Fan2.0
That is a little weird.same thing happened 2 me.i was wishing for my friend kenzie 2 call cuz i havent seen or talked 2 her in days.then the phone rang and it was her!Do we have some kinda weird power that makes people call us?
Alchemist_Sami
i dunno.
A few weeks ago me and my cousin went to a gypsy just for fun, ok? The gypsy said to us that in a past life we both used to be great friends and we could never be seperated.
The weird thing is, after all that had happened we both started to finish each others sentences and now we both think the exact same things!
It used to happen before, but not all the time, just the odd once or twice, but now it happens all the time!
I think what that gypsy said must have unlocked something inside us or something......it freaked both or us out, thats for sure!!
silver bg
you have a weird life sami
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Nothing creepy has happened today but a long time ago I worked at a place that was suppose to be haunted. The story was that someone hung themselves in what used to be the dressing room there.

One night I was upstairs alone when I saw a dark figure turn the corner at the end of the hallway. I ran down the hall and looked around the corner to see who it was and no one was there.

True story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.