Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inuyasha
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ronaldo Rodregez
Maybe if the anime wasn't a million episodes long with majority of them having the same plot, it'd be better:

"Inuyasha, I sense a jewl shard"
"Kagome, ok."

"Inuyasha, this neglected demon and/or villager needs our help."
"Kagome, I don't have time for this but the guy pissed me off so now I do. Hi-yahh."

And I'm not putting their names in front because they're speaking, it's because they always address each other. Even if they're already in a freaking conversation.

There are animes that could have been good if they were just 26-50 episodes long, and this is one of them.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Aug 23 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]436247[/snapback]

Maybe if the anime wasn't a million episodes long with majority of them having the same plot, it'd be better:

"Kagome, ok."

"Kagome, I don't have time for this but the guy pissed me off so now I do. Hi-yahh."

laugh.gif that was a good laugh
Tombow
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Aug 24 2006, 01:03 AM) [snapback]436464[/snapback]

"Kagome, ok."

Now, to prove that theory... laugh.gif
Not that many are interested, but...

Cartoon Network (U.S.) is having...
Inuyasha movie marathon tonight,
starting at 10 PM eastern time (in about 10 minutes or so from now), starting with..
InuYasha the Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island (2004)

Just in case anyone is interested. tongue.gif
Little Washu
My favorite character isn't even a main character. Kilala. (Kirara) She the coolest and yet there's so little about her. I liked the episode titled: "Kohaku, Kilala and Sango. The secret garden" or some thing like that. I Really don't like Sango though. I like Kagome much better. The good thing about long shows, there's so much to love and watch and stuff, but the bad thing is, you feel like you'll NEVER get through it. Take Naruro and FMA for instance, I used to LOVE FMA. But It ended Too quikley so I lost intrest, but it's still one of my favorite anime's of all times. And Naruto, there's like 200+ episodes, 5 movies and a-ka-zillion games. and the story fits so well, you miss one episode and you have no clue what's goin' on in the next. I wish I just EVERY episode on DVD. Ah, the conviniance. Pokemon has SOOOO many episodes, I now only watch the ones that have interesting episode names.
Chiisana
I used to be a loyal fan until I watched the "last" anime episode, which made me angry and hated InuYasha for a period...

You know, the anime ending of Naraku still alive and Kagome in the end saying that their journey still kept on going. I was like "WAAAARGH WAS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE AN ENDING?? This is the worst ending I've ever seen!!!"
Then I read from somewhere that they're suppose to continue InuYasha as OVA in october 2005... Then? Nothing came out >.>
Nekokitty
I used to be a huge Inuyasha fan but that changed after I saw FMA. And now I've almost completely lost interest and grew bored of it. Maybe if the storyline had taken a different direction I would still love it.
Funderful
I used to watch it until it repeated when the channel showing it stopped the episodes in the middle and started the series again.
That was a couple of years ago, but then I watched it once more monthes later and noticed it hadn't changed... in the least. Hm, I think it was four years ago.
That was when I realised I had wasted monthes on Inu-Yasha fandom when the fact was the entire thing was filler.
Then again, the only thing I watched back then that I now consider real anime was Witch Hunter Robin, so my options weren't that good to begin with.
I didn't download programs, and I only had anime once a week.

"Oh my gosh, Inuyasha! He has a jewel shard in his leg!"
"Damn you, you bastard!"
"You hurt my feelings!" -Woosh
"NOOO! INUYASHA!"
"Ka... Go... Me..."

I watched the final episode when it was on just to get a good laugh, and nothing happened. Naraku didn't even die.
It was quite funny. I could have been obsessed with it alot longer, and then gone into a state of shock when I saw that crap.

And I know the comic was mentioned a while ago, but damn, was that funny.
Hurrah!
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 23 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]487764[/snapback]
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Aug 24 2006, 01:03 AM) [snapback]436464[/snapback]

"Kagome, ok."

Now, to prove that theory... laugh.gif
Not that many are interested, but...

Cartoon Network (U.S.) is having...
Inuyasha movie marathon tonight,
starting at 10 PM eastern time (in about 10 minutes or so from now), starting with..
InuYasha the Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island (2004)

Just in case anyone is interested. tongue.gif

See when I saw the preview for that marathon, I was like wow, whoever made the schedule must have been smoking some good stuff. Seriously, who starts a movie series from the last one to the beginning...... well until movie two anyways....

Although I am rather relieved that I wont have to suffer through episodes 137-167 after the first. [as] played the hell out of those episodes. Seeing the beginning ones will be nice for a change I guess lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.