Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inuyasha
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Cloud28
i thought inuyasha ended, at eps 166?, i am only on 97 so far tongue.gif
Ed_fangirl
im not that far either,like eppy 103 i tink,but is a great anime
Kasumi
Yes, the anime ended at ep. 167, but the manga hasn't ended yet.

Speaking of the manga, does anybody else feel a bit frustrated? A side-story all of a sudden, just when you think it's reaching the end... I don't really want Inuyasha to end, but dragging it out this way, I'd rather not...*sighs*
xrninja
there are times i really wanna beat up that little crap shippou. if there HAS to be another side story, can't it be about someone cool like sango or miroku instead? =P
Kasumi
I agree. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more Sango and Miroku fluff. ^__^
Vx Tao Ren xV
When it first came out I watched it all the time.. now.. I don't... I don't even know what the last episode I saw was.. @_@...

::blinks:: I thought the anime ended already...
xrninja
it did, at 167. the manga's still going, currently at ch. 384.
Fayt
I saw every single episodes by downloading them all by bittorent. Including the movies heh sleep.gif Of course it took a lot of memory if your asking.
Kasumi
Yay! The Shippou side-story finally ended! (I have nothing against Shippou, but having a side-story with absolutely no point bugs me...)

Now, hopefully, we can get back to the original storyline.
Chibi Viki
i finally saw episode 162 and.... aaaaaw, Rin and Sessho moment so -- touching :,3
Kasumi
Yeah, I know... The moment was so cute...yet so sad at the same time. :,3
Guest_INUYASHA_1
cool.gif I THINK THAT INUYASHA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER BECASUE IN EACH SERIES THEY AMKE HIM STRONGER. aLSO i LIKE THAT HE LEARN THE BACHLASH WAVE AND HE CAN BUST BARRIERS. LONG LIVE INUYASHA
Guest_INUYASHA_1
QUOTE(happycloud @ Sep 23 2004, 11:02 AM)
i love inuyasha...i ordered the first movie (english dubbed) the other day...it arrived today...im soo happy

cool.gif I AGREE WITH YOU DOG. INUYASHA ROCKS!! MY FAVORITE ONE IS WHEN HE LEARN THE BACKLASH WAVE. SO WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SERIES OF INUYASHA?
loa
i love inuyasha, its my favorite anime. honestly i was a little disapointed when kagura asked 4 sesshy's help and he wouldnt... but i got over it. happy.gif
btw- what chap r u talking about?
[FullMetalAlchemist]
Im not really a fan of the series anymore. ph34r.gif
xrninja
"sesshy." cringe. anyway, we're talking about chapter 385 i believe.

and hey guest IS UR CAPZLOK BUTTON STUCK OR SUMTING? my favorite series of inuyasha would be inuyasha, as there is only one series called inuyasha. i'm guessing you watch AS's inuyasha because i don't think the sub groups would call bakuryuuha the backlash wave. i think inuyasha's AS dub voice is bearable but kagome sounds like a ditzy idiot on helium, pardon to any ditzes on helium out there.
Chibi Viki
QUOTE(Guest_INUYASHA_1 @ Nov 14 2004, 11:42 PM)
cool.gif  I THINK THAT INUYASHA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER BECASUE IN EACH SERIES THEY AMKE HIM STRONGER. aLSO i LIKE THAT HE LEARN THE BACHLASH WAVE AND HE CAN BUST BARRIERS. LONG LIVE INUYASHA

pls don't write in all caps... it is equivalent to screaming or shouting and is rude if not necessary.
RoyxRiza BigFan
just watch the first 3 episodes on local channel here...he he not bad..not much censorship, english sub and late night at 1130pm @W@...the begininng looks promosing..must be those long long long filler episodes killing the fun
pandaro
i am sooo totally a loyal fan!!!!! well i must admit i love kenshin lots too... but inuyasha is still tops. ph34r.gif
Cloud28
i feel so bad, i am only on eps 125 sad.gif
loa
xrninja, chap. in what.
do u not like sesshy? *pounts*
Incomplete
INUYASHA IS EVIL! EEEVIL!!! GAAH! THE REPEDITIVE-NESS DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!! *beats head on desk* ok...im better....
xrninja
QUOTE(loa @ Nov 17 2004, 01:56 PM)
xrninja, chap. in what.
do u not like sesshy? *pounts*

nope, i love sesshoumaru. but the nickname "sesshy" and any variation of it disgusts me ("sesshou" or "sessho" is fine though because that could actually be a nickname) and i would really rather chop off my foot than call him that. it's like calling inuyasha "yashy" or something. anyway, we were talking about chapter 385 in volume 38 of the manga before.
SailorSev
>___< omgoodness! Sesshy? Yashy??!!

LOL!!!

That is so freakin' hilarious.
Quistis88
QUOTE(SailorSev @ Nov 17 2004, 10:19 PM)
Sesshy?

Not nearly as amusing as Fluffy. tongue.gif
xrninja
"fluffy" i actually like....i think it's hilarious XD and it didn't involve fangirl massacreing (how do you spell that?) of his real name, sooo....rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
"Massacring" smile.gif
loa
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 17 2004, 06:51 PM)
nope, i love sesshoumaru. but the nickname "sesshy" and any variation of it disgusts me ("sesshou" or "sessho" is fine though because that could actually be a nickname) and i would really rather chop off my foot than call him that. it's like calling inuyasha "yashy" or something. anyway, we were talking about chapter 385 in volume 38 of the manga before.

oh... unsure.gif ok.
loa
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 18 2004, 12:18 AM)
QUOTE(SailorSev @ Nov 17 2004, 10:19 PM)
Sesshy?

Not nearly as amusing as Fluffy. tongue.gif

yes, i call him fluffy sometimes too, but not as much as Shessy. biggrin.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
the little imp geezer that follows him and calls "Sesshoumarou sama, matte kudasai!! Sesshoumarou sama!!! TT0TT"....

so cute >W<
Kasumi
QUOTE(RoyxRiza BigFan @ Nov 19 2004, 01:09 PM)
the little imp geezer that follows him and calls "Sesshoumarou sama, matte kudasai!! Sesshoumarou sama!!! TT0TT"....

so cute >W<

You must be talking about Jaken. biggrin.gif Yes, he's very funny...but sadly, nobody really cares/remembers him, even though he's always with Sesshomaru.
RoyxRiza BigFan
kagome always pick on him, esp the part where she throw skulls at him at the tomb laugh.gif and sometimes steps on him >W<
Kasumi
Woah...This thread is pretty much dead... tongue.gif

Anyway, I finally watched the 3rd movie. Haha, RoyxRiza_BigFan, you might be interested to know that Jaken is funny as hell in this movie. laugh.gif
loa
yea, i no.
i havnt seen any of the movies. unsure.gif im so behind...
Cloud28
did anyone btw watched teh inuyasha final eps?
Xio Xian
no but i want to see it. i've heard its awesome
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Show is awsome, but sometimes it can be stupid with gushie icky nice stuff....and Xio Xian nice signature! laugh.gif
Tashi
ok, i like the series, and ive been following the DVD releases (as soon as i can "aquire" them) but my question is, is it worth the hard drive space to download the fan-subs? i hear the ending sucked, and after ranma 1/2, im not sure how much i trust rumiko takahashi.
Cloud28
its definitely worth it to download the fansubs..(for eps 95+)..

You can't really call eps 166-167 an ending..

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
RoyxRiza BigFan
miygone the flea is the midget bloodsucking man! ha ha, he can even suck out poison like no problem!...but my local channel censored one part of the miroku episode first apperance..the bathing scene..now i don't know why he is such a pervert V___V
edsgirl
I like Inuyasha alot, but I've only seen what Adult Swim shows. So thanks for all the unmarked spoilers people! mad.gif
xrninja
yeah, well, we've been discussing inuyasha a hell of a long time before all you AS inuyasha fans showed up. it's not like being spoiled ruins inuyasha like it would for FMA, because the show's pretty predictable as it is. and if you decided to read all of said spoilers, then as we say in chinese, ni huo gai.

@ royxriza bigfan: you mean myouga, not miygone rolleyes.gif

@ cloud: i totally agree. the ending sucked.
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 12 2004, 10:09 PM)
yeah, well, we've been discussing inuyasha a hell of a long time before all you AS inuyasha fans showed up. it's not like being spoiled ruins inuyasha like it would for FMA, because the show's pretty predictable as it is. and if you decided to read all of said spoilers, then as we say in chinese, ni huo gai.

I agree. Inuyasha went nowhere. That's one of the things I didn't quite like about it. I mean, sure, it was going . . . for a LONG time. It starts, establishes a particular goal (defeat Naraku) and that NEVER CHANGES. That made it kind of boring. And the ending . . . well, I didn't even see it quite as an ending. Nothing really happened, in my opinion.

What is "ni huo gai"? Or rather, what dialect is that in? huh.gif I'm guessing that's supposed to say "You are very strange."
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 12 2004, 10:22 PM)
What is "ni huo gai"?  Or rather, what dialect is that in?   huh.gif  I'm guessing that's supposed to say "You are very strange."

it's mandarin. hmm i usually say it in chinese because there isn't an english phrase that translates it exactly, but "it's your own fault" or "serves you right" are the closest i can come up with tongue.gif
Quistis88
Hee, I see. I can't figure it out without the tones sometimes. tongue.gif
hagane_no_tokage
i know i was sooooo disappointed with how they chose to just hack off the end of the series... another case of, 'you shoulda just stayed with the manga, stupid...' they were doing fine, the manga was rounding the home stretch, why the hell did they stop it where they did? ~_~ we didn't even get to see
tho i was hoping takahashi-sensei would keep her around longer, i wanted her to stick it out to the end, she was one of my fave characters.
xrninja
i agree....
Slashrose1010
Whahhh??
Did they show these Episodes yet in America on Adult Swim? I must have missed them if they did... Man, I can't believe Inuyasha is ending soon. That was a good show.

Note from Quistis: Added spoiler tag. Please watch those spoilers. smile.gif
FullmetalFreek00
i watch whenever it plays...ive missed way to many episodes as it is...
its pretty funny
Cloud28
shes dies around eps 160..i think..adult swim only has inuyasha up o eps 89 i believe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.