Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fetishes And Obsessions
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Thievesvinegar
Everone has some sort of fetish or obsession and i was just curious as to what. So put yours down, it can range from a hint of wierdness to something plain disgusting. Keep the rules in mind. wink.gif Don't be shy.

tattoos/body art
dark features like hair and eyes with a light complextion
clean teeth
empty deserted places
sleeping nude- i don't think its wierd, but every time i bring it up, people just look shocked.
vampirism
that's all i can think of so far...
rsF
Obbessions:
Anime
Girls
Food
Computers
Noriko
Um... @__@ Here goes

- old men (*cough master koizumi cough*)
- feeling soft book covers
- staring at beautiful pictures

o___o I'm not gonna add "I like playing with kids" cause then people think I'm some pedophile ;_; And I'm not... I just enjoy playing with kids ;_;
odoridan
Pink hair is hawt.
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Noriko @ Aug 28 2004, 03:12 AM)

don't you mean mature men? or at least older men? Case then i'm with you then.
wolfi1412
when u said older man.. I'm thinking of a 30+ years old man.. omg... AAARRRGGGH!!!! NOO!! the image.. it's ruining my head!

ignore that.. it was crappy..
obsessions:
online cute chibi games (such as ragnarok, priston tale)
anime
in the shower (my sister said I took forever)
RolfKaese
obsessions?
don't have one...

*cough*

I'll add them later , right now I'm more asleep than awake -.-
Prinz_Zoisit
although i'm twenty... i love to see good-looking 12-18 year old boys^^^^ in berlin there are so many of them with blonde hair^^^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
my are

Dbz
Trunks
Cute guys
CANDY!!
and
Games!
RolfKaese
zoisit... arent you a boy? o_O or am i lacked something? -.-;;;
Maliza
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 28 2004, 07:17 PM)

hmm I think he is homosexual
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
thats abit mean talking about my second man (first Trunks) tongue.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Maliza @ Aug 28 2004, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 28 2004, 07:17 PM)

hmm I think he is homosexual

i am bisexual...there are also soo good-looking girls out there!!^^^^ laugh.gif
Noriko
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Aug 28 2004, 04:16 AM)
QUOTE(Noriko @ Aug 28 2004, 03:12 AM)

don't you mean mature men? or at least older men? Case then i'm with you then.

I like old men.. they could be mature... I guess XD Old men for me are like.. at least 60 yrs old XD *hides under her bed covers*

But I still like younger boys my age ^o^ *hugs her POTATO magazine with Ya-Ya-Yah on the cover* XD They are so cute... especially Kota Yabu ;_;
Thievesvinegar
whoa girl. I stop after 45.

And i forgot. Germans with deep voices -howls-
ScaR
umm... i don't know really... :S
kinda obsessed with Friends (the show) but i don't know if that is what you are looking for... :S
Thievesvinegar
just wierd, kinky stuff your friends tell you that its stange.
ScaR
oh ok... Friends still... biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif And anime/manga of course
MJHermi
Hmm... I'm obsessed with some games, and some anime and manga...

I can also get obsessive compulsive at times. I want my documents at work (and those of my subordinate's) neat and orderly. I want programs properly documented with appropriate comments. Back in college, I actually draw GUIs *neatly* on clean (not scratch) sheets of paper. My files in my computer should be neatly sorted, otherwise I'll spend the better half of my time fixing everything. Even my MP3s should be properly titled, ID3 tags properly filled in, all distributed into folders. In fact, with all the folders in my computer, Viki wonders how I even remember where to find all my files.

Hmm... what else? Oh, all my labels should have the same font (including size, width, height, and style) and the same sticker size depending on what medium I'm placing the label on (otherwise I'll repeat them again). My mangas should be kept neat, and if I love that particular manga so much, a single fold or wrinkle gives me the urge to buy a whole new copy (thankfully I'm sensible enough not to).

I know there's more, but that's what I remember as of the moment. (sweatdrop)
Thievesvinegar
Thats awsome, although i could never live with you.
MJHermi
laugh.gif Yeah, probably. Actually I'm only obsessed with my own stuff, and things that directly involve me - I don't usually pay attention to other people's things (in fact, I've made myself quite invisible back in college from my less-than-desirable roommates, which is probably why they and their numerous visitors did all the things they did back then without even thinking about how I would react). If I do borrow from other people, I try to take as good care of the things they lend me as I do my own stuff.

'Can't say I'm obsessed about cleanliness though. laugh.gif My room is almost always a mess, and mom always complains about it whenever she visits me. At least, with everything labeled neatly and all, the things I have scattered around aren't really that difficult to organize.
wolfi1412
well, so u're sort of like things organized and neat and clean? well, sometimes I do that.. but not all the time..
Omakase Shimasu
Any of our computers. And Internet. And making sure the "flap" of the toilet paper is on the outside. -___-;; Dunno how you say this exactly, so I keep it at "flap on the OUTSIDE". >__< It better be on the outside otherwise I'll 'Grrr' you to next Tuesday. Um... gorgeous and/or cool anime/manga characters. Gorgeous and/or cool RPG/game characters.

Hmmm, I also have this strange tick of moving my right OR left leg. o__O Either one of them always has to be moving, otherwise I don't feel... good.

Oh and I also like to stack things (books, papers, pencils) in a certain order. Like when I was still at College, I always packed my backpack following a certain 'order'. ("multo-map", books, pencils, lunch, etc.)

And... although it's not an obsession, I like sleeping with somebody. Most comfortable with sis. Feels safe and all that stuff.
Prinz_Zoisit
waaaaaaa... sounds so cute, omakase laugh.gif laugh.gif

hmm.. lemme see... my obsessions are.... cute blonde boys and natural beautiful girls... eating poppy-cake on weekend... having great respect for my favorite animes....standing while peeing...
in my military time i always used to salute on the bridge to the great old building 1 km left from me before i left the city...
and i always use to let the task-lath of windows vanish into the background if the mouse doesn't touch it^^;;
before going to sleep always give my pa and ma an air-kiss^^^^
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Aug 31 2004, 07:23 PM)
before going to sleep always give my pa and ma an air-kiss^^^^

And you call my obsessions cute? biggrin.gif Aaaaw, this reminds me of another 'obsession': always saying goodbye to anyone leaving the house. I know it's a bit... sad for lack of a better word, but... just to make sure I say goodbye in case something happens to that person, you know?

...man, I'm feeling down now. -___- *slaps self*
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Aug 31 2004, 08:38 PM)
And you call my obsessions cute?  biggrin.gif Aaaaw, this reminds me of another 'obsession': always saying goodbye to anyone leaving the house. I know it's a bit... sad for lack of a better word, but... just to make sure I say goodbye in case something happens to that person, you know?

...man, I'm feeling down now.  -___-  *slaps self*

-.- *sigh i really should have that fear, too that something bad could happen to my guest-.- *shame...

but, okase don't slap yourself please *holds you back from slaping.......
we had a promise, remember? ^______^
Thievesvinegar
HAH
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Aug 31 2004, 08:01 PM)
but, okase don't slap yourself please *holds you back from slaping.......
we had a promise, remember? ^______^

Oh right, that's so true!! Sorry! biggrin.gif Look, I'm happy again~

HAH?
Thievesvinegar
you guys are so cute, it makes me a little nauseous. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Sadly, I can understand. biggrin.gif I generally don't like cuteness.... OK, that's manga/anime we're talking about (read: Cardcaptor... puke.. <______<)

But Prinz is cute, isn't he? ^___^
Thievesvinegar
Totally.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Aug 31 2004, 09:47 PM)
But Prinz is cute, isn't he? ^___^

happy.gif
Klou
I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but here;

-internet - I spend almost all my free time surfing the web.

-cosplay - has become a hobby with me, and it's probaby the only thing that'll make me volintarily pry myself from the computer.

-hanging with crazy cosplayers like myself - ... c'mon. He had "will YAOI for fangirls who GLOMP" written on his back. ;;

-music - has to be on all. the. freaking. time. or I start thinking about stuff that'll scare the bejesus out of me later.

-fanfiction - is awesome XD I love it.

-ninjas - this is a very long story, but I guess I have a little obsession with ninjas xD it probably started at the Junior Olympic Archery program and I still wasn't a good marksman. On funshoots, the balloons moved out of the way every so often. I'd often say the phrase "It's a ninja," or, when I hit them, "I'm like a ninja." Then I found Naruto... xD

-anime and manga - is probably a given.
filimonovna
Umm...

lord of the rings? Have spent a lot of money on getting everything connected with that stuff. Now my love to that subject is just like old shoes - don't want to throw away, but also don't use.

manga&anime. Umm... Love them!

Aw, well... FMA? The loveliest of all my obsessions!

Books. Oh, my oldest and strongest obsession. Will never reject it.

Others apparently start and end every week. The ones above are eternal ^___^
Vael
This is a really odd thread XP

A lot of my fetishes/obsessions are a bit too.. uhm... odd. And I don't want to put them here. So.

In any case, I love reading. I also have obsessive-compulsion with book stacking. the largest books (in width and length) ALWAYS have to be at the bottom of a stack, with the smallest on top, otherwise I freak out. Also, I hate when people are sloppy with organisation and such. AND when people leave food unattended in random places for extended periods of time.

Anyway. Uhm.. Younger, more boyish males. **nodnodnod** I DETEST body hair. With a severe passion.

And... >.> Vampirism/bondage... <.<
filimonovna
QUOTE(Vael @ Sep 4 2004, 05:52 PM)

hehehe!!! laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Anyway. Uhm.. Younger, more boyish males. **nodnodnod** I DETEST body hair. With a severe passion.

Something wrong with "girlish" males? =P And about the body hair. You've got a point. A very good point. Have to add that to my own.

Bondage is nice. =^-^= Can't believe I forgot that one... -__-
Thievesvinegar
Shoot. We got us a couple of BDSM fans here. tongue.gif
Vael
No, I just like the B, hate the DSM... well... I like the D on some occasions, but not on most. Also, adrogyny is nice, too, Omakase, but boyish is better. I just hate the "manly" look.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Vael @ Sep 5 2004, 07:35 PM)
I just hate the "manly" look.

Aaaah, that explains the FAKE opinion. biggrin.gif
Thievesvinegar
Whats wrong with the manly look?
vSwInGv
biggrin.gif wow, lots of interesting fetishes around. I think bondage is interesting. and hm, anime manga, is a fetish for me, I guess... I love to read...and I hate it when people leave the door in my room open because it somehow disturbs me. uhhh~~~younger men....and with not much hair....hair is bad, hair is a bit unsightly I would think. I think there's more but I'm not sure much. oh, and I love running my hands along different textures....especially paper textures. for some odd reason.

So hear that guys! You better start shaving the rest of your body regularly to attract girls more!!! and guys I guess.... laugh.gif
filimonovna
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 5 2004, 01:19 PM)

Something wrong with "girlish" males? =P And about the body hair. You've got a point. A very good point. Have to add that to my own.

Bondage is nice. =^-^= Can't believe I forgot that one... -__-

body hair... yuck!! can't stand that!
Slashrose1010
Muahahaha!! I have accidently stumbled upon Theieve's stash of fetishes!! I am not sure if I should post anything here for fear of people killing me but here are a few minor ones: Cheerleadres *typical I know*, Red Heads, dark haired-light eyed women, long legs, big arses, and foreign women *as in noncaucasian... hispanics are hawt tongue.gif* Aherm... that is all for now.
Toby-Chan
Transvestites. >.>

*Cough*

General androgyny, really.
Celestial Shadow
Obsessions:

1. "Fake" guys. (Example: Edward) Going crazy over every hot fake video game/anime guy there is, then collecting every pic, or object that has anything to do with that guy.

2. Blood. It's dramatic and hot on guys.

3. Video games. I do get obsessed when I have a good RPG

4. Anime. (Example: Fullmetal Alchemist) Okay so I almost cry if I miss an episode or don't get a DVD...

5. Swords. Nuff said.

6. Eyes. When I say this I mean if a guy has nice eyes or special colored eyes, I'm already obsessed with him, or his eyes rather.

7. Light/Darkness. When I say this I mean the concept of it all. (Like Kingdom Hearts sort of stuff.)

8. Last but definitely not least, Dragons! That's a lifelong obsession XD
Carnal Malefactor
www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com

... no, not really
ἀρχή
Current Obsession:
Bacon's Ass
Quistis88
QUOTE(arche @ Apr 3 2005, 07:32 PM)
Current Obsession:
Bacon's Ass

laugh.gif

Well, obsessions and fetishes . . . hmm, here goes:

- Men in suits/tuxedoes/uniforms/other formal attire
- Chocolate
- Fullmetal Alchemist biggrin.gif
- Reading
- Coats (frock coats, trenchcoats, car coats, etc.)

Uh, can't think of any more, actually. I'll edit this post when I do.
eerabbit
obsessions:
this place
reading
rabbits
anime/manga
sheep pjs
kunais x]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.